Spice Girls Hangout: Sharthwa ve on pg103 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
OK... everyone calling for winning the sharth, I call foul... the bet talked status at the end of Tuesday and Khushi and Arnie didn't even talk at the end of that fiasco.. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost... *she said bravely while avoiding the egg on her face*
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sri, loved your post! I hope Khushi doesn't try to back out of what happened earlier she had her chance and lost. Khushi should not push Arnav away anymore especially if he stands by her like he should, that is where his test begins. Surely he's caught between a rock and a hard place but given what Khushi went through for him its high time he do right by her. He wanted to see her smile again well fight to restore that smile, fight for what is fair.

I am getting sick of the way Anjali is portrayed. I know she's been through a traumatic ordeal which takes it toll on one's health but don't show her fine one minute where she can lash out and handle herself yet look like she's about to pass out again the next. The fainting spells are too OTT

The CVs should be cashing in on the leads chemistry instead they rush their biggest USP for drama. Like I've said before the first half should have focused solely on them and save the second for drama, it would have balanced out and viewers wouldn't have been so mad. If they couldn't do that then at least show Khushi talking with NK or Nani or even DM as I'm sure she is going to start kicking herself again. I feel bad for her, Khushi just can't escape being the scapegoat whether its for the Guptas or the Raizadas.

J, the snark is back!!! You and your take 5s have been sorely missed!!!

I'm tired of seeing Anjali drugged too, I highly doubt a pregnant woman needs that much medication. It definately seems like they love to keep her sedated to avoid popping that bubble of hers, enough already!!

Tee, watch Payal's scene she makes one proud the way she defended not only herself but Khushi as well. The protective sister continues to emerge πŸ‘

What would we do without your VMs?? I love them, during your hiatus there is always your YT channel to keep us entertained

Meens, I cannot stand Manorama anymore!! Out of everyone, I expected her to be the voice of reason but no she is back to having blinders on and out to insult the Raizadas bahus any chance she gets. This was not needed CVs, not every show needs to have a saas from hell. Manorama was lovable during the kidnapping track, a hit with viewers so why go back to this and make her unbearable??

Given the angry fans, they need a new promo pronto. I would love to see a Teej promo, show beautiful ARHI scenes and for shock value the return of Shyam for Anjali. Just saying, there are many for Shyam's return now so why not??

ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veeps

OK... everyone calling for winning the sharth, I call foul... the bet talked status at the end of Tuesday and Khushi and Arnie didn't even talk at the end of that fiasco.. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost... *she said bravely while avoiding the egg on her face*

not an egg Veeps. A tomato.

Pati won Fair and Square😈
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SAri,

First 7 minutes ...Top of the world.

Remaining - EXTREMLY DISAPPOINTING. I am not cut off for the Didi ki Saut track.  It is just too regressive for me.

On a HA HA Happy note  ( This time it is not half poori but poori poori )   I won the bet.

Have a  great weekend.

Edited by premparbat - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkbs

not an egg Veeps. A tomato.

Pati won Fair and Square😈

Ippy, according to the sharth, Khushi has to not only fly into his arms, but accept him as her pati.  If my recollection of last night is correct, doc even specified that she has to say the words.  Nothing of that sort happened.  Not resisting doesn't equal acceptance.  πŸ˜›
So, pati team, pipe down and front front see bhat bhat happens.  πŸ˜ƒ (Looks around for Ms J) 
ipkbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

I<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">ppy, according to the sharth, Khushi has to not only fly into his arms, but accept him as her pati. If my recollection of last night is correct, doc even specified that she has to say the words. Nothing of that sort happened. Not resisting doesn't equal acceptance. πŸ˜›</font>
<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#000066">So, pati team, pipe down and front front see bhat bhat happens. πŸ˜ƒ(Looks around for Ms J)</font>

it was implied wasn't it. ASR said, I don't mind... And she didn't deny, which meant she accepted and these two never use simple words anyway...if khushi didn't accept she would have flew back out of his arms then..aap ramanchi kar rahe hai. πŸ˜‰
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Sun, I don't think the contract marriage will come out so soon. That will mostly come out when the entire family is back on good terms, probably when the contract is almost up.

Sush, LOL about Arnav not getting any.

Israt, here is the problem. While Anjali has always had a manipulative side we all adored the brother and sister bond she and Arnav shared, now it is being destroyed. Anjali is turning into Bubbly part 2 instead of a sister who feels her sister in law ruined her marriage. Just look at the dialogues she said today, it completely contradicts what the CVs are trying to show.

Shwets, I'm hanging onto hope that Arnav will do just that. Arnav needs to take a stand for Khushi since she helplessly cannot take one for herself. Why should he let his family get away with making her the scapegoat? He needs to shut Manorama up once and for all and snap Anjali out of her delusional world. If he has to fight with her then so be it, as Anjali would do the same in a heartbeat when Shyam returns then Arnav will see just what importance he holds in his Di's life.

Meens, you are not alone. I don't want Khushi walking away, I want to see her and Arnav fighting this together. These are two people who fought like hell to overcome all odds they faced so why give up now? Like you said this is Arnav's agnipariksha and I look forward to see how he deals with the challenge he faces

I too did not understand the horrified reactions on everyone's faces, the man is married, comes back from being kidnapped for 15 days obviously he will want some time alone with his wife.

Sahana, that is the only thing that is keeping me optimistic here. This episode is build up for a huge face off coming our way. Poor Arnav has a fight on his hands here.

Tee, I was fully expecting Khushi to tell ASR aap ramanchi kar rahe hai πŸ˜†
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though each and every actor (including HP) is important for the story to continue, I must say, it is a treat to watch Barun-Sanaya together on screen. They are no less than (or even better than) many bollywood hit on-screen couples. 

I always watch the serial with Khushi in the centre. To me, each and every other role is revolving around the main character, which is Khushi. Don't know whether it is the same for everyone as well as CVs, but according to me it is Khushi's story. 

One of the beautiful aspect of Khushi and her story is the "solace" she finds in time to time. It is always her Devi-Mayya and her LG. With her DM, she finds solace knowingly and with her LG she finds solace unknowingly. Thats is the only difference. To Khushi, her DM is always with her. But the cute part is, she runs to LG even when she doesn't know whether he will be with her. Its an instantaneous reaction from an impulsive girl. 

If it is seen in a romantic angle, it can be called as a blissful love, but in this pragmatic world, it boosts any man's ego. πŸ˜‰ Which man will not melt when an innocent, cute girl runs to him whenever she has trouble πŸ˜³ 

I feel Shyam also felt the same when he protected Khushi in Lucknow. He never got a chance to protect his Raani-Sahiba because an entire army is there with her to protect. How can he feel like the real-man there? πŸ˜† 

I have never liked Anjali from the beginning. I always found her too sweet and manipulative. No one in RM has observed/acknowledged this nature of hers.  Only Shyam and Khushi (and the rest of Guptas) have observed this. Though I never liked her due to this nature, I always sympathised with her because I found her lonely and hence her dependency on her brother was justified to an extent judging her nature. But now she is pain to watch. Sorry to say, both DB and Anjali are not evoking any emotions in me. 

Don't know how the story proceeds. If they want to bring Shyam back, where will he be? In RM? Knowing what kind of an evil he is, how can ASR let that happen? CVs can come up with a beautiful story, love-story I repeat with Anjali-Shyam at one side and ASR-Khushi another side. Hope they won't show any more sacrifices. 

joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ippy, according to the sharth, Khushi has to not only fly into his arms, but accept him as her pati.  If my recollection of last night is correct, doc even specified that she has to say the words.  Nothing of that sort happened.  Not resisting doesn't equal acceptance.  πŸ˜›
So, pati team, pipe down and front front see bhat bhat happens.  πŸ˜ƒ (Looks around for Ms J) 

Agreed 100%. Sharth is still on.
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Short update on page 1  Edited by -monalisa- - 11 years ago