Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Sari and SG's!

Wonderful post sari, loved how you highlighted the positives in today's episode; ARHI have accepted their love and place in each others life. Today ARHI have won; Anjali has already lost her hubby, now she will lose her brother as well. He may give up his happiness for her, but her own actions will make her lose that special place in his heart.

Gul ki guggly are the words that came to mind after the much anticipated episode😉. So we got the romance, but no rain; the running into his arms but not an open acknowledgement, we got a hug signifying acceptance only to be mercilessly dropped into Di drama that is now beginning to annoy me.

IPK gold: First 7 minutes👏. Loved the spontaneous hug; when she comes flying into his arms as soon as she sees him. Then she realizes and slowly backs away only to see the floral footpath and realizes the ramanchi her Arnavji has done. Loved his smile as she continues to accuse him of playing her and push him back. Loved how he grabs her hands and passionately hugs her; how she tries to get away but he will not let her go, how she melts and gives in and hugs him back tight❤️. In his soft sexy voice he reminds her that she has to now acknowledge him as her hubby and gently bends in to kiss her. Dude next time no not spend even a second to linger and enjoy the moment; you live in a freaking zoo just jump in and claim her as yours😆😆. Absolutely loved his attitude when the family first walks in; Khushi is completely flustered and embarrassed n he calmly says "Relax"😉. He has accepted her as his wife and has no qualms about been seen sharing a moment with her in public. Loved that they played the full IPK title track in the background, it certainly gives me hope that the real love story is not going anywhere and will proceed full steam albeit in the middle of family drama. SARUN you guys rock⭐️⭐️ and thank you for the wonderful scene; much needed to help calm the nerves and gear up for the upcoming drama. How sad was it to see Arnav being left alone with his Khushi and Di walking away from him in different directions😭😭.

Someone shut Manorama up once and for all😡; someone slap Akash and someone please tell me what are all these pills that everyone keeps requesting the pregnant woman to pop😡😡. "Davaii khane ka maan nahi hai" what kind of a dialogue is that😕? I was with Anjali and her reaction initially, yes it is possible to MU the situation especially when your judgment is already clouded; besides Arnav getting a taste of his own medicine cannot hurt😆 But her dialogues in her room totally killed the "Arnav's Di" image I had of her. She calls him a liar, refuses to listen to his explanation, tells him he has changed and actually makes him feel guilty for being in love with his wife and attempting to spend some time with her. Is this the same sister who could not wait for her brother to find someone who would bring happiness in his life; did she herself not make repeated attempts to give ARHI a chance to get close to each other. Was she not gushing at seeing her Chote happy during the Payash wedding, holi etc. The only acceptable outcome of her words can be if Arnav tells her why he married Khushi and how they have both suffered to protect her. Anjali may or may not choose to believe this; but she needs to be told especially since she does not want her Chote to lie to her. So Arnav be a man and speak up; BOTH your wife and your Di deserve that you come clean.

Finally Payal is speaking up for herself and her sister 👍🏼; she has had enough and is only a matter of time before she snaps Akash and Mami out of their delusions. About Khushi leaving RM why should she leave when Arnav is finally by her side? Plus if she does leave it will be shown as a sacrifice for Arnav-Anjali's happiness, but will only lead to more misery for her and Arnav, how does that bring any justice for Khushi?

We need an ARHI Teej promo this weekend; I cannot imagine anything else that can uplift everyone's spirit. Enjoy the weekend all😊

Edited by meens80 - 11 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great posts. - loved all the comments.

I too feel Khushi will back track on Monday and say she never admitted to accepting him as her husband!

Arnav will hide the truth of Anjali's harsh words from Khushi.

Anjali will tell Khushi - its because of her she lost her god like husband and her brother while Mami/Akash will blame Payal for supporting Khushi's truth etc. Nani, Arnav and NK will witness this. 

Arnav may tell the truth of their contract marraige to all at RM - everyone shocked.
Khushi and Nani may take Nani's blessings and understanding and walk out to Guptas. Arnav or Nani will not stop them as Nani will say it is better for now this happens as there is no respect for Payal and Khushi in RM.
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the episode girls...felt sorry for ARNIE BITUA...no chance of getting any...any time soon...,!!! Poetic Justice!
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ok... I liked the episode...the hug stole my heart..and I won a bet.

There is a big uproar about assasination of Anjali's character. Question to my fellow SGs, is it really? This is the first time we are having a Anji track. She has been shown to be manipulative before when she got khushi to work for RM. On many occasions she had Shyam do exactly what she wanted. She wanted Arnav to be happy once upon a time. Why does not she want it anymore? Because clearly her brother is in love with the wrong girl. Arnav MUed khushi. Now it's her turn. I am not defending the character, I am saying may be her character was supposed to be like this. Selfish. I been through a lot. Now I want it my way specially when I have a brother and a family who spoiled me.

Arnav didn't give up when Nani didn't accept LA. He was ready to leave Di as well. Don't give in this to Di's demand to leave khushi. Then you will have it from me Arnav Singh Raizada.
Edited by showstruck - 11 years ago
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sush-

I liked the episode girls...felt sorry for ARNIE BITUA...no chance of getting any...any time soon...,!!! Poetic Justice!

How would he Sush? If he moves in slow motion. I felt like pushing him today. 😡
DiamondLife thumbnail
awesome VM..ipkbs again..i am loving this old goldie songs rather than todays
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res

My post is so jinxed just like the almost kiss of Arnie, so i will make it short... i wrote twice and IF decided to kick me out and my computer showed me the blue screen(read finger!). 

It was all the way Gul ka badla on my post too very much like what happened to the shart. 
Yes yes she came running and he almost kissed her. But what was the reaction of the family. Why did they have those shocked expressions which were to be given out when ASR would tell them about Rocky or Lallan. 

I think i completely misunderstood marital life. I thought in the confines of one's house and in the obvious absence of others, a husband- wife could kiss, at least almost kiss. But this show has shown me what i MU'ed. The only saving grace was ASR's "Relax" which was more to the family than to Khushi.
Well, monday holds endless possibilities. A no precap friday is the most dangerous weapon in Gul's hand. When she can throw a googly when we most expect one of two scenarios, i dare not imagine what she can do. 
Another thing mami said stuck to me - K has ASR twirled around her little finger...i think that was Gul talking to us!!!!😊
Edited by howcome - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

I blame Doc ... wholly and completely 😆 ... if she hadn't jinxed me, Patni would have won today, and we would be still in the romance-filled Biwi Manao Andolan instead of being pitchforked into the World of Delusional Di and her pet Zoo ...

Starting with the Raizada Zoo first ... Pot calling Kettle blackwa ... you guys were supposed to be at a satsang, WT* are you doing back so early?! Ah, you got caught in a traffic jam ... no, you didn't, you're lying ... as soon as Anjali Di realised she wouldn't get her akela time with her Chotey, she engineered a traffic jam, and then acted like a dying duck, so you would all turn back and come home ... see how easy it is for her  to wind the whole family around her little finger? 

Although I will give some leeway to the zoo ... Arnav did make it look rather suspicious ... what with all the rose petals ... methinks Di is also pissed off that she doesn't know her Chotey at all ... once she called him the most unromantic man, and boy, is he proving her wrong! Di, little hint for you - the way guys behave with their sisters is not necessarily the way they behave with the love of their life!!!

I would have been more sympathetic with Anjali if she hadn't tried to make it seem that for Arnav to choose going home to Khushi over joining her at the satsang was a crime,  if she hadn't accused him of changing since he fell in love ... well, DUHHH!!! Did you really expect him to stay the same?
and if she hadn't accused him straight off of lying to her without listening to his explanation at all ...
wait, who am I kidding ... I lost whatever sympathy I had for Di a while back when she started her emotional blackmail about 'bring back my old world, bring back my Shyamji' ...

Loved Payal today ... she said all the right things, unfortunately her hubby is also brainwashed by Di and his mom ... the guy is under double pronged attack, and Payal has no chance.

Also noticed the irony ... when Khushi told Arnav he needed to take care of himself to look after his sister, he accepted quietly as he saw the good sense in what she said ... when Payal said the same thing, Akash got all emotional and 'you don't understand' hissy ... the difference in understanding between the two couples highlighted here again. 

The best for the last ... except it came first ... the heartfelt beautiful HUG ... the win-win for Khushi ... she lost her challenge, and won her husband ... and she didn't mind a bit 😍 ... neither did hubby 😍
This was the first time Arnav was completely ready and waiting to fold her into his arms and hold her as tight as possible 😍 ... the confusion as Khushi picks up the rose petal and sees what he's done ... the tiny little tantrum ... 'you did this on purpose ?' ... quickly overcome by his hug again ... as she fights just for names' sake, and then gives in happily ... and Arnav ready to now stake his claim as husband ... bitwa, move things to a spot more private now before you do that ... oops, too late!!! Satyanash!!!

@Sari ... lovely post again ... the first few minutes were the best ... designed to keep us hooked enough to sit through the rest of the Saas Bahu drama that followed ... because seriously this is becoming as SB-ish as you can get, with the difference that instead of a MIL, there is a SIL ... Not Didi Ki Saut, but Didi Bani Saut ...

@Lady J ... Bhelcomes backkk ... to you and your take 5 ... awww missed them!!!

@Sri ... you said it, Anjali is pregnant, not in throes of a deadly illness ... besides, CV's, it's VERY hard to drum up any sympathy for a supposedly pregnant woman, who doesn't look in the slightest bit pregnant ... so if you want more sympathy for Anjali as a pregnant abandoned woman, make her LOOK the part!!! Right now, with half the family firmly camped on her side, she looks neither lonely nor abandoned ... and definitely not pregnant.

@veeps ... 😆 choice between satsang with depressed delusional sister, and romance at home with willing beautiful biwi ... for any nromal man, is that even a choice?!!

@joe, meens, ippy, Mandy ... great posts ... agree with ippy- no Khushi after the first five minutes made the episode even more of a drag! Instead of the repetitive Di and medicine scenes, it would have been nice to show a small Khushi-Nani scene, or a scene of Khushi urging Arnav to go to Di ... hope we get something better on Monday. Today was overdose of Di ... and DB does not have the screen presence to carry it off!!! 

Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

2. ...and G&G don't disappoint. The clan (minus NK and Lakshmi) troops in to see Mr and Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada committing grave and inhumane acts that go against all norms of civilized behavior. 

Wait, what?

He was just trying to kiss his wife??? 😲

Then why did everyone look like there was a human sacrifice laid out at the Devil's altar, soon to be followed by cannibalism? 😡 😡 😡

Khushi-ji is desperately trying to make the roses disappear under the combined wrath of the Raizada moral police. Arnav-ji  is a little slower at reading the undercurrents (or just doesn't give a damn) and tells her to CHILL. 

Arnav bitwa - she's so chilled she's practically frozen (with fear of offending your dear Di and her enablers).  

4. Payash/Satyanash - Jiji is desperately trying to feed Jijaji so he stops being so cranky. But Jijaji is having none of it - he's throwing a temper tantrum and doesn't want it cut short by anything as pesky and reasonable as LOGIC.  

They say logic doesn't work with the really young and the mentally challenged - which is why most Mom's tend to fall back on "Because I said so!" 

Saasuma obviously believes Akash bitwa falls into one of these categories, as she swoops in and carts the bearded baby off for a late night bottle feeding and diaper change.

🤣

Ms J!!! How I have missed your Take 5 (wipes tears)  Apni krupa humpar aise hi banaaye rakhiye.  
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sari, beautiful post!!! I was shocked to see ASR have rose petals awaiting his lady love, its kind of like in her dream only these weren't falling from the sky - it was better. This is what Khushi loves when he does something from the heart, the little things that make her smile. I would have liked had the CVs shown Khushi putting up more of a fight especially knowing he cheated but no it had to be rushed, I'll take what was shown as those five minutes were heavenly!! These two continue to prove that even in the little screentime they have together they can leave a great impact.

Onto the family's reaction. I get why Anjali thought he lied, this is not like the birthday scene in which they were in their room behind closed doors, this time around it was in the living room complete with rose petals. I don't fault her for MU him or for being upset that he is romancing his wife who she blames for kicking her husband out, that is what we should've seen but it turned it into something completely different. Anjali instead came off incredibly selfish and manipulative, what is with the sinc you've been married you've changed dialogue? This coming from a supporter of Khushi and Arnav, who up until Shyam's reveal loved Khushi as her own?? Very poorly written and executed scene and like you I cannot wait for Shyam's comeback. Until then though, Arnav has nothing to feel guilty about when it comes to Anjali if he wants to feel guilty then think of everything he put Khushi through and what she continues to go through. The poor girl was insulted again in front his eyes, she has to run to her room whenever Anjali is near as if she is a prisoner. He needs to fight for Khushi who has put her trust in him once again.