Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meens80

Sari: Superb post, loved the collage of the hug pics! I agree with you on Khushi having won today. ARHI have accepted their place in each other life as hubby and wife and despite all the drama that surrounds i truly think their relationship can only move forward from her. The play out of the whole IPK song is symbolic that the love story is here to stay.

Sri:
The shot of the episode certainly was Khushi and DI walking away from Arnav in opposite directions. Contrary to public opinion this is not about Khushi's agni pariksha; it is about Arnav's. If there is anything other than ARHI romance that i am looking forward to, it is how he is going to bridge the gap between Khushi and Di and bring back the peace in RM.

Jamba:
Fantastic take, loved it🤣 Welcome back!

Mandy: I totally agree with you on ASR not letting Khushi go that easily. They have fought hard enough to get to where they are today, he will not let her sacrifice herself this time. I may be one of the few that does not want Khushi to leave RM alone; because there is no way she is walking out for her own self respect, dignity blah blah blah. It will be shown as a sacrifice; so again she is the scapegoat, isn't it?

Tee: Awesome VM! I'm so gonna miss your VM's over the next few days.

Isr
at: I agree that the uproar on Anjali is a little exaggerated. I mean way back when Arnav said that he will sacrifice his Khushi for Di, we knew her character would turn grey for sometime. The problem is her dialogues are written all wrong; that is the problem. Today she seemed like a different person from the one who so wanted her Chote to find someone to share his life with.

Shweta: I totally did not get the Raizada's reaction when they walked in too, they looked almost horrified like Arnav was committing murder rather than just hugging his wife. Even Nani and Payal seemed shocked; what is so shocking about a newly wed couple hugging. It wasn't even anything major they walked onto😡

All:
I won the sharth too, for the first time. But i really wish i would have lost just so that we could remain in ASR wooing Khushi land a little longer, rather than being rushed into this Di drama again. Oh well, i'm still hoping for Teej to hit the IPK calender next week to bring back some romantic moments.

Meens...to me she is the woman who is happy as long as it happens in her terms for the moment at least...

showstruck thumbnail

Originally posted by: -monalisa-

Ippy, according to the sharth, Khushi has to not only fly into his arms, but accept him as her pati.  If my recollection of last night is correct, doc even specified that she has to say the words.  Nothing of that sort happened.  Not resisting doesn't equal acceptance.  ðŸ˜›
So, pati team, pipe down and front front see bhat bhat happens.  ðŸ˜ƒ (Looks around for Ms J) 

silence is acceptance...Pati won...I will wait till Sheila comes but I thought the bet was ifl runs into his arms by tuesday...we win🥳
showstruck thumbnail
Joey...loved your poetry...Beautiful

Lady J...so refreshing to see you with your take five...
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Girls...

I heaved a sigh of relief the day Shyam was kicked out...

But now I am hoping, if Shyam coming back means Clingy Crybaby gets distracted and diverts her attention to her husband and gives some respite to Arhi...then bring him back!

Honestly...I cannot take this "Di" crap anymore...everyone treating her like a terminally ill patient...and poor Payal and Khushi having to walk on eggshells to avoid further problems ðŸ˜•

All this is made even worse by that  obnoxious Mami and Akash...😡

Sigh! I never imagined Friday would end on such a sour note...

The beautiful Arhi hug was totally overshadowed by the Lunatic eclipse named Anjali...

meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Meens, I cannot stand Manorama anymore!! Out of everyone, I expected her to be the voice of reason but no she is back to having blinders on and out to insult the Raizadas bahus any chance she gets. This was not needed CVs, not every show needs to have a saas from hell. Manorama was lovable during the kidnapping track, a hit with viewers so why go back to this and make her unbearable??

Given the angry fans, they need a new promo pronto. I would love to see a Teej promo, show beautiful ARHI scenes and for shock value the return of Shyam for Anjali. Just saying, there are many for Shyam's return now so why not??

Mandy, i am so disappointed with Manorama; at first i got her taunts because she was being protective of Anjali and according to her the the "phool jaisi betiya's" life is shattered. But gosh she is dripping poison again and totally cuts off Arnav and Nani every time they try to make a point.
Anjali's anger is still understandable because she has been in the dark for a long time but MM has been with Khushi through the kidnapping turmoil; how can she just turn a blind eye to what she has witnessed first hand?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly Meens, with Anjali you understand her POV. Anjali will need to see for herself in order to believe the truth about Shyam but Manorama is a completely different matter. How quickly she forgets how Khushi endangered her life to save Arnav, I'm still annoyed that the family has forgotten his kidnapping. I really want him to throw that in his family's face, Khushi came so close to death to save him and his family needs to know that.

Shwets, I wasn't really for Shyam being kicked out. I really didn't think the CVs would go there and now looking at the result, it wasn't the best move to make. Hopefully given the phone call it means his return is happening sooner than anticipated.
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meens80

Mandy, i am so disappointed with Manorama; at first i got her taunts because she was being protective of Anjali and according to her the the "phool jaisi betiya's" life is shattered. But gosh she is dripping poison again and totally cuts off Arnav and Nani every time they try to make a point.
Anjali's anger is still understandable because she has been in the dark for a long time but MM has been with Khushi through the kidnapping turmoil; how can she just turn a blind eye to what she has witnessed first hand?

Meens.

Mami is time and again defended as being protective and loving towards her family...that does not mean her horribly mean and obnoxious behavior can be excused!
Everyone loves their kids and family...does that excuse them for being mean and cruel to others?
Then this excuse can be used for all MILs who harass their daughter-in laws too...

She just needed another excuse to berate the Gupta girls.

If the real reason of being angry with the Girls is them hiding Shyam's truth, then why did she not question Arnav? Why isn't her behavior towards Arnav different?

She is an evil MIL...period...and no one can convince me otherwise.

In fact Gautam Hegde had himself tweeted about her...that when she bonded with Khushi, it was because she got carried away...since Khushi was trying to save Arnav.

This woman has always been mean and cruel to the Girls...what was her excuse before all this happened? Don't you remember how badly she behaved during and the Payash marriage track?

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@all,

I have only posted once or twice in the SG hangout though I really love reading the posts especially Jamba's Take 5 and Sari's opening post.

Lady J, your post was too good. Loved your Take 5's for yesterday's episode. I was and am mightily pissed off on the serial and the creatives. What the hell(sorry Arnie using your trademark line) are the creatives trying to show here. That this is not a love story but a story wherein a sister feels offended if her brother has some romantic moments alone with his wife. How can she explain all that Shyamu did including lifting her in front of the family if Chote can't hug his wife alone? Care to explain anyone creatives ? Ok I get it., Anjali was the one who was emotionally scarred due to the incident in their past so she has to be treated as a glass doll always. Two freaking weeks have passed since Arnav returned from kidnapping but apart from Nani no one bothered about what the truth is. What about having a scene wherein Arnie fills everyone(excluding Di, the great) as to what had actually happened during the 15 day trial and what did his wife had to go through to get him out. Nope Can't do, then where can the creatives fit in Mami taunting the Gupta sisters or Akash forever yelling at Payal. So now Di is on the verge of spelling out her conditions for chotte. He needs to leave his wife for her and that too pronto so that all of them can sit and wallow in their self pity.

Actually in one episode the creatives showed the book "Strength based selling"  in Arnie's room. Now would be the time for Gul, Gautam and the rest to actually read the book. The serial is hit due to the explosive chemistry of Sanaya and Barun and to get the serial high TRPs they need to concentrate more on them and not on whinny Anjali. They didn't even show a dialogue between them regarding the kidnapping track and neither did Arnav go through a guilt feeling for hurting and mistrusting KKG during the wedding fiasco. Atleast apologize to her saying you wronged her and admit that you love her. Instead he is busy winning bets against KKG. God help the trps of this show next week. I won't be surprised if they go back to being 2.5. No one wants to see a whinny Anjali crying and demanding chotte to give up his wife. Let them continue this story track for another 2 weeks then pretty soon they are going to get a warning from Star Plus to buck up or have their serial under scanner. I think that is when the creatives are going to stop their "Dekhna hai to Dekho" attitude and really work on the love story.

-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Psttt whats going on girls???