Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: redeye2012

And Jayati getting as low as 6 from two of them is outrageous. Everyone knew the difficulty level in her case and she more than 'completed' the dance. They are aiming to get her off. I hope the public prevents that. The judges deserve that little smack.  

Madhuri couldn't identify tutting in Susheel's act and she even dared to give it a name. Ragini called Avneet, Darsheel's choreographer not once but twice. Manish ventured into the no-no zone with his purush and maha-purush jokes on Bharati.  He needs to be reined in a bit. 

I predict Ravi or Jayati's exit, but don't know if that will be with the wild card entries. 

agreed word. Seems the PH is hell bent on throwing jayati out for some reason, maybe she exceeded their expectation and is actually an awesome dancer while they expected someone middle aged and weak?

They need to give credit where its due, its remo every week who points out and credits Jai, why could they not bring Jai on stage and what was that ragini calling avneet the choreographer and she did not even correct, the look avneet gave😆
Same here, what was so special about the tutting that it needed a separate name?😕
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gia was best this time...and the dance was well choreographed

Shibani and Puneet   dance was'nt  exceptional but they did dance exceptionally...very well  coordinated and very smooth...

Gurmeet...I loved him so far in jhalak... he has improved and danced better each time...

I think salman and Isha are good together...and they deserved all the points they have been getting...but this week I think  it was not so perfect... it was all in isha's comfort zone

Susheel was definately better in his performance that he has ever been

Bharti, Ravi, Darsheel were meh...

Jayathiji...hard luck

I think Karan just copies whatever  Remo gives / Madhuri gives...lots of timez his comments are inconsistent with the marks he gives.
Edited by mysterieux - 11 years ago
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fantasy_K

To be completely honest, none of the performances this weekend deserved perfect 30s. They were all average. However having said that, I had a smile through out Gia's dance, I don't know why. I wouldn't rate it 'perfect' though. I felt a lot more could've been done with the dance form. But, Gia has really improved.

I loved that KJ pointed out how Isha didn't once mention her foot injury. For some reason, I always found it unnecessary of Pratyusha to keep mentioning her ill state, every episode - it was becoming an excuse for her poor performances. Glad shes gone. Hopefully another poor performer will go next week.

I don't understand what's the tiff the judges have with Jayati. She is dancing, not perfect but way better than some of the others. For example, Ravi, Susheel, Bharti; their performances this week were boring. Susheel just did the little hand movements good, what else did he do? Nothing really. Yet he manages 24??? Ridiculous.

Gurmeet is slowly growing on me. But his dance this week was average too, his expressions were good but he needs I dance more. I loved his lion performance last week.

In my very humble opinion, judges shouldn't do the challenges thing. Just let them dance to different dance forms how they want or on given themes - just let them be, please.

@bold Agreed