Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Watched today's episode for 10 mins for Isha-Salman-Karanvir...Isha should really win JDJ...today her performance was mindblowing πŸ˜›
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Isha/Salman was my favorite performance this week but to see just about everybody and their neighbor get a 30 reduces the impact of the so called perfect 10 scores!

Darsheel is also cute/fun to watch!
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

^ Isha/Salman was my favorite performance this week but to see just about everybody and their neighbor get a 30 reduces the impact of the so called perfect 10 scores!

Darsheel is also cute/fun to watch!

True...Judges r giving perfect 30 like peanuts...Remo also sometimes ignore flaws in performance of few celebrities & give them full marks..

Agree...Darsheel & avni r really fun to watch...
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode:

Ravi / Gunjan - Agree that surprising surprising Western part was mcuh better than the Bollywood part... The biggest issue I have with Ravi's dance is it is too much on your face without the control and grace and he specially loses it when it comes to his genre..πŸ˜•. It was anyway a very easy challenge.. So nothing to write home about... From my side - 7

Gurmeet / Shampa - That was a WOW performance! πŸ‘ I never thought you would deliver that with your hands tied... Yes, it is not a new concept, but what a wonderful execution..πŸ‘πŸΌ. Shows the hours and days of hard work that has gone behind that.. and also shows how strong a body do Gurmeet and Shampa have that they could do all that with hands tied.. For the first time last week, Gurmeet made me sit up and notice him.. This week - he made me clap at the end of the performance..πŸ‘ This was surely a perfect 10 performance.. ⭐️

Susheel / Alisha - Lesser I comment the better.. Alishs chose the easy way out to keep Susheel seated for the most part and did all the dancing.. The steps were also so repeated.. Very ordinary.. Its high time Susheel leaves... Strictly a 5, nothing more πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Isha / Salman / Karanveer - The moment I saw the Pole - 2 things occured to me.,. Either they may cross the limits of a family show.😲.. OR Isha may resort to her comfort area Malkhamb... Thankfully neither happened..πŸ˜†. Like all other Isha's performances, may be it was technically very good.. but once again I did not connect to it.. I have one issue with Isha - she hardly faces the audience when she dances.. Is it to hide her lack of expresssions?πŸ€” I wonder! I think this was an 8 for me...😊

Jayati / Diwakar - That she was not comfortable with her challenge was clear in her performance throughout... But still she never gave up on her expressions..😊 She is the queen of expressions, I think.. And hats off to her integrity and honesty..πŸ‘ I mean who else would have confessed before the judges gave out scores that she was not happy with her scores... Her goodness and honesty reflects in her face, and it was nice of KJo to keep his word and come and hug her..😊. 7.5 I think...

I will be sad if Manish leaves the show for IGT... I think we will lose good energy from the show...
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman as usual has done a great choreography - Karanvir is such a great dancer!

Gurmeet Shampa has really done a fabulous job ! Shampa is such a talented  choreographer.

I felt that the judges were too generous in giving marks to Ravi Kishen and this is not the first time! Today, in many parts, RK has not danced at all and was standing while it was his choreographer who was making the moves. Yet the judges gave him 8-9-9. πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Even in earlier episodes, RK got good marks while his standard of performance was not great and the judges were strict with other contestants who were not so good in their acts.
πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Today Jayati ji, inspite of being uncomfortable with heels, has danced, even though it was not very clean act. She got too low marks
than she deserved IMO πŸ˜”
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 best act of the weekend: bharti and manish part1 and part2
part 2 was even funnier and Kjo and Remo were knocked out instantly. well I was ROFL watching it on tv, they caught it live🀣

Isha salman act was  wonderful choreography, and karanveer matched up, but a lot of coordination error. lots of balance problem. I would not have given it a perfect score.

sushil kumar and his expressions were surrprise.
ravi kissen was average.

gurmeet and shampa concept and choreography was nice, when did gurmeet turn so flexible?

none of the acts today deserved perfect 30 imo.

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ravi and Gunjan were all over the place! Ravikishan gets so out of control in his performances that he forgets that he's supposed to be dancing. The poise and grace that a form like salsa requires was very lacking in his performance today. I feel that Gunjan is average dancer and a below average choreographer. What was the point of incorporating the singer into the performance? Or have them circling them throughout the performance? It was so distracting! I think they got confused between dancing to live singing and teen ka tadka. The only good that came out of this performance was the fact that we can all confirm now that Neeraj Sridhar is a terrible singer and all his songs are courtesy of high-end technology that the music industry relies on!

Susheel and Alisha were good - one of their better performances, but seriously, it's time for them to go. It's getting more and more intolerable as the days go by. I do see Susheel finally picking up some steps though.

That said, I cannot BELIEVE that Susheel and Ravi scored MORE than Jayati and Divakar! What were the judges thinking??!!! They gave Ravi and Gunjan 8s and 9s?!?! And Susheel 8s, and Jayati and Divakar get 6s and 7s? I really don't understand this logic! If Jayati ji gets 6s, then Ravi and Gunjan should get 5s, and Susheel and Alisha should get 4s. This is ridiculous! I don't know why they're trying so hard to get her kicked off. I thought it was a pretty average performance and not as bad as the judges made it out to be. She must have been scared dancing in heels, but she didn't really let it show, and more importantly focused on the salsa and dancing part of her performance!

Gurmeet and Shampa were good today! I'm glad that last season's Shampa is coming back slowly. The concept wasn't very innovative, but the choreography was really good. Gurmeet's expressions were excellent. I do think Gurmeet needs to work on bringing more grace in his dancing. It's always very visible that his transitions require a lot of effort on his part, whether it's getting back up from the floor or going into or out of a lift. One thing though, I was really confused about the challenge. My initial instinct was that they would have their hands tied behind them. That's much more challenging, and I thought it was what the judges wanted. Shampa took the easy way out and just had them bind their hands, so they could still use their arms. I think that kind of defeated the purpose of the challenge.

Salman, Isha and Karanvir were excellent! Excellent choreography, song choice, and concept. It really was a sexy performance. There's something about Salman that really is extremely professional. He always uses the outfits, the ambiance, the props, the song to enhance his choreography. Other choreographers lack that intellect a lot of times. He knows how to take his choreography the whole nine yards and make it shine. Loved this performance!! My only complaint was that Isha lacked lip sync at times and at times she was singing along. That confused me; she needs to be more consistent with that because otherwise she breaks her connection with the audience.

Bharti and Manish were cute again today! I don't know what's up with bringing in NEW contestants as wildcards, but they better send some really good choreographers with them as well. We need to get the competition going.
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 11 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Isha / Salman / Karanveer - The moment I saw the Pole - 2 things occured to me.,. Either they may cross the limits of a family show.😲.. OR Isha may resort to her comfort area Malkhamb... Thankfully neither happened..πŸ˜†. Like all other Isha's performances, may be it was technically very good.. but once again I did not connect to it.. I have one issue with Isha - she hardly faces the audience when she dances.. Is it to hide her lack of expresssions?πŸ€” I wonder! I think this was an 8 for me...😊

I actually find it really distracting when dancers are camera conscious and feel the need to look for the camera just so they can sneak in a smile here and there in the name of expression. It breaks their chemistry with their partner. I think Isha has improved a lot in her expressions, and there was enough expression in today's performance. She had the right look on her faces and she was focusing on the two guys she was dancing with, which was what the performance required. My only issue as I mentioned was the inconsistency in the lip synch. If she had sung along, she would probably have emoted more as well.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Gia was decent but not as good as the judges made it out to be. I did not particularly like GC but Isha/Salman/Karanvir's performance was good. It did seem like one big 30 party what with the perfect score being handed out like laddoos.

Dex...I see you! πŸ€—

Jaya!!!!! πŸ€—You watch Jhalak too! I was like...no BS members here! Shucks! πŸ˜†

P:S Still need to watch Sunday's episode so will put the views for that one on here. Please don't edit my post and call it off topic chatting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
as I perdicted last week ... GC got the challenge which he can do 

and he did the exactly same

Make up, action , ishar bhaage udhar bhaage lait gaye uth gaye bas ho gayi performance ...WHERE IS THE DANCE  ??????????? 

Till Date not even one performance of his was based on Dance 

least versatile ...even Susheel tries different things