Episode Discussion 21st-22nd July

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hallo Friends,

This thread is opened for episode discussion, performance analysis of this  weekend of 21-22 Th july.

Please use this space to discuss, dissect and derive opinions on this weekend's jhalak Fare.

Rules:

All of forum rules and IF COC valid

NO, absolutely no direct/ indirect dig to any member, fan groups or otherwise by any member.

DT reserves full right to edit / delete any post deemed instigating or inappropriate  without any explanation.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly I like the montage at the beginnig of the show dedicated to Rajesh Khannaji...RIP...first superstar of bollywood...

Secondly I'm shocked that Pratyusha got less votes than susheel! but I hope she gets better soon. I felt so bad for deepak..I just wanted to go through the screen and give him a hug!

Now coming to the performances

Giaa/Nishant-I loved their costumes and the concept,The beginning on nishant upside down and then giaa coming down and the the 'kyun roothe muse mohan' bit were giaa pulled nishant's leg was my fav part...and the Giaa spinning in the air was nice I actually liked the whole performance..thier chemistry was fantastic!
I think its the best one the nishant has choreographed👏. my points-10

Darsheel-Avneet- these to get cuter everyweek...loved Darsheel's  expression..but agreed with remo that the magic with ball was less but nontheless they had the hardest challenge in my opnion. my score-9

Bharti/Savio and Tushaar-honestly I didn't really like it that much and I was just watching tushaar and savio who were really good. I thought they were over-makerd because bharti was not that good and there was so clumsy moments from her side.My score -7

Shibani/Puneet-loved the latop parts and the wave..the songs was nice too and shibani was really good too but at the end there was mis-coorditnation when the song went in to the fast foward mode.
my score-8.5 maybe 9

Ritesh was a breath of fresh air..I really liked him on the show...
Manish I love him more every week😳
and Ragini was a bit better today,loved her sari...

Tommorow-Looking foward to Gurmeet's performance,he looks so scary...and Karnvir looks quite good...
and how cute is Raviji's son so adorable...

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GIA - Nishant

Loved their outfits and choreography was really good...I think both did well...

10, 10, 10

Darsheel - Avneet

These 2 are really cute and adorable dancers..They danced really good..he is improving with each episode and getting better and better..But where was the magic and ball...or both..I felt Dancing with prop was lacking-not good...Dancing by themselves was good.

9, 9, 9

Bharti - Savio - TUshhar

Sorry bharti needs to stop dancing on the dance shows...Does not look good at all...She is not at all graceful...Not sure where was the dance in this performance..Not even entertainment factor...Sorry I love bharti as a comedian but dancer not sure...she needs to keep her other day job 😳

Bharti was bang on abt Manish's suit...Gosh I was going to say same...he looks like hotel maitre"D LOL  👏

8, 8, 8

Shivani - Puneet

My DVR stopped so I have to catch next repeat...WIll update as soon as I view it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Loved Gia-Nishant from this round. She surprised me. Usually, I don't even remember what she did. But this one was great. Second favorite would be Shibani-Punit. For some reason, I feel like Darsheel-Avneet's performances are very redundant. They need to do something new like maybe ballet, fox trot, tango...anything but this high energy jumps that they seem to be doing pretty much every week. Perhaps, redundancy is why they get lost in the crowd. Bharti was passable...nothing great about her performance. Quite average. 
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not a very impressive episode in my opinion..

Gia / Nishant - Better than before but nowhere near to what an ariel act should be or  a perfect 30... I liked the part of Gia holding Nishant's leg as well (good timing), but I think it needed to be better coordinated.. Gia looked clumsy with the chords in quite a few places.. An 8-is peformance I think

Darsheel / Avneet - Cute and Very cute... Avneet is a rockstar.. But where was the ball and the magic? I think they almost defaulted on the theme.. Also, the other thing is that I only keep looking at Avneet all the time in this pair, she is so good... But these kids have a lot of energy and do entertain us... 8.5 I think!

Bharti / Savio / Tushar - Where was the dance? Bharti was not dancing at all.. Savio was OK. Tushar had lot better moves than both of them.. An ill coordinated and very poor act... 6!

Shibani / Puneet - Better than the rest of the performances of the day but still not a 10! A 9 may be.. The coordination should have been better, the steps should have been more difficult... Shibani has the spunk and the energy.. and she works hard.. Why did not Puneet explore more? I am waiting to see Shibani do more Indian (non item numbers).. Let us see

Ritesh was most entertaining for the day... Madhuri looked gorgeous.. Manish was good as usual... But overall - far from being a WOW episode
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manish and Bharti were Hilarious..

Riteish and his comments on Karan for Karanji beng a dish.. He is so funny..😆

LeadNitrate thumbnail
 None of the acts deserved 30 today. I found punit shibani act the best, inspite of the coordination mis match in the end. I would have given it a 27-28. the hip hop was nicely done.

gia and nishant : the costume was nice, peacok theme. i was looking more at nishant, gosh never realised how graceful yet manly postures this guy have. the act was good. Gia needs to work on her expressions.

rest were all okay.  the comedy after bharti act was more entertaining than the act in itself. tussar was a surprise, he was dancing quite well. 
I loved the way bharti made fun of manish, all those fat jokes and all, finally bharti took her sweet revenge.

darsheel and avneet i thought performed in house style but remo said funk jazz. I agree with dexterkichorki, they are sweet and cute and avneet is a fantastic dancer but their dancing has become a bit redundant now.

was there any other act?

I think the best two acts are on sunday, isha and gurmeet. promo looks interesting.

chocobear thumbnail
The only good thing in yesterday's epi was Bharti and Manish's comedy act😆 it was full on entertaining. Loved it.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I felt really bad for Deepak being ousted yesterday! :( I think he should be given another chance if through one of the wildcard contestants (although I don't understand why they would bring in new contestants at this stage, anyway! I'm just hoping we'll get better choreographers, too!).

Gia and Nishant were good, but I don't think there performance deserved a 30. We've seen better aerial acts on television before. The concept, choreography and song choice were all good, but I felt it could've been a cleaner act. It didn't look effortless to me, and I think Nishant did a great job with the choreography, but the execution wasn't perfect for me.

Darsheel and Avneet were cute, but I don't think they choreography really matched the challenge. But from what they were given and told to do, I think they did a good job. They need to try something new at this point now because they're starting to become a little forgettable for me.

Bharti and Savio's act was cringeworthy. I felt like Savio was given a very short amount of rehearsal time with Tushar and this was all he was able to come up with. I'm sure that song from his new movie was also a restriction on Savio. Regardless, it was a below average performance!

Punit and Shibani: I LOVED LOVED LOVED the concept and the song choice. I loved how Punit incorporated the facebook chat sound in the choreography - it was really cute! My only problem was that the steps were uncomplicated, so I felt Shibani could've been a little crisper in her steps. I think a 28-29 would've been a good score for this performance. But this was definitely my favorite of the night.

Over the last couple of episodes, I've noticed that Bharti and Manish have this cute bond with each other, and I loved their comic act in yesterday's episode!

Fingers crossed that today's episode will be better!
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gia was decent but not as good as the judges made it out to be. I did not particularly like GC but Isha/Salman/Karanvir's performance was good. It did seem like one big 30 party what with the perfect score being handed out like laddoos.

Dex...I see you! 🤗