Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

well, personally my mother was straightforward with me since fifth grade...i feel the more you try to 'hide' something from us kids, the more curious we will be and get information from wrong sources...if SP knew how to be bold as well as aesthetic instead of promoting regressive values...in serials you will see what happens behind the bedroom will be taboo but the family will somehow magically consist if 10 members in one house...this is what i call hypocrisy😆

sorry for butting in... but lamp and wick also had a scene where MIL discusses her DILs monthly days in front of the whole phamily; and u all know how bhabho discusses! also a scene where the MIL was questioning her about her birth control measures. she actually did a small test by placing papad on their bed and calling out the whole family the next day to show them how the papad was intact!! hypocrisy much? but a kissing scene is still a taboo!
Edited by sassymahi - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

new show????😕 id didn't know😳

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???😕 it has to rite???

Lucky , Riya

weekend show.. starring Sana Khan [ Lavanya ]  as lead .. initial epis shot in Goa !!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

4 lions is promoting a very 'youth friendly' images nowadays...on Channel V all the shows are theirs...but 4 lions CV's are borrowing their concepts from foreign education systems...I personally as a youngster find it almost laughable how people in 4 lions shows go around flashing skirts at everybody and how everybody groups off into 'rich snobs' and 'nerds'...😆 plz if you have kids don't let them watch 4 lions youth shows they will get wrong ideas about college😆

completely agree after watching some..ahem youth shows on there my czn bro is eager to go to collage,nd hez only 8 nd half rite now ,lmao!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarra0

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.

Barun has done more in his previous show.. So he will be amenable 😊
GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vasiraju

🤣 ðŸ¤£ Bituwa will jap Bitaya's name now and than..

Bitiya will forget to eat and will make jelabies in the name of bituwa..

Bituwa will stand near by main door ..waiting for bitiya..Hp,Op will be watching what is happening..

Bitiya won't talk much at Gh will stay clam..which make Buaji Go mad 😆

Cold showers fir bitwa = shirtless bitwa with wet hair = more trps...there you go!!!
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY...aya aya aya (Tohfa tune)

Rocky ka naam aaya
mera kaan hua khara
kis ne usay pukara re
mere rocky ko pukara re

😆

ha ha ha trck kaam kar gayi😆 Bush🤗
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

new show????😕 id didn't know😳
BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???😕 it has to rite???

huh😡...let them concentrate on bringing their IPK house in order first...ek ka toh TRP sambhalta nahin hai...aur ab ek aur show ka chakkar...usse achha hai ki IPK ka execution fine -tune kare yeh log...
I guess the new show is a thriller and has Sana Khan as a lead.
tanthya thumbnail

Bituwa will stand near by main door ..waiting for bitiya..Hp,Op will be watching what is happening..

or will talk more n drive Buaji Nuts..forcing her to call Arnav to sambhalo  Sanka Devi 😉
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Mahi,, this is a stale news,,, long time back,,, they started pitching up or it and now the promo is coming😃

ohh k... what kind of show but? thriller as everyone here is referring to ?
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Oh that means both end  up like zombies due to sleep deprivation and wild imaginations🤣🤣

Better they stay together!!!😆