Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

πŸ˜†

BrilliantπŸ‘ Agar pyaar se na mane to Rocky se kah ke kidnap karwa lenaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY...aya aya aya (Tohfa tune)

Rocky ka naam aaya
mera kaan hua khara
kis ne usay pukara re
mere rocky ko pukara re

πŸ˜†
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...

is this their new thriller show?
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sassymahi

4 lions have a new show lined up?? OMG!!!

Mahi,, this is a stale news,,, long time back,,, they started pitching up or it and now the promo is comingπŸ˜ƒ
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That SP will not be Haddi..yes..But what about the actor/s??

After that episode of BALH aired there was an article if I remember correctly SI and BS said they wud not kiss on the lips.
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...

4 lions is promoting a very 'youth friendly' images nowadays...on Channel V all the shows are theirs...but 4 lions CV's are borrowing their concepts from foreign education systems...I personally as a youngster find it almost laughable how people in 4 lions shows go around flashing skirts at everybody and how everybody groups off into 'rich snobs' and 'nerds'...πŸ˜† plz if you have kids don't let them watch 4 lions youth shows they will get wrong ideas about collegeπŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasiraju

what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right πŸ˜›...

new show????πŸ˜• id didn't know😳

BTW dunno when a new IPK promo will air???πŸ˜• it has to rite???

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ainimonaya

anna awesome analysis!u sathu nd many members here are amazing!

i have been so depressed nd frustrated that i find no words to my feelings! though,unlike anjali i found some answers to some of my questions through ur post nd angle of thinking obviously changed from 90 to 91.2, a big difference of angles for me! so tnx:)

aakash-mami ,may be right at their places but completely imbalanced behaviors!
payal..loving her 4 at least standing 4 her nd khushi!
arnav..loved him 4 trying to create balance b/w 2 most imp pple in his life,but loved him more for the fact that he tried to relax khushi,trying to making her fear away,like nothing has happened, when whole family was there!
khushi..love her for loving her husband unconditionly but expecting that she herself will do some thing 4 her nd him(leaving),with out stating again that di is not happy so i m doing dis!

badly hopind 4 dis! THE LOOK THROUGH TO THE FUTURE πŸ˜‰

hapy with the fact that khushi is leaving rm,hope she stretches the bua g excuse for some time,but i want this decision ,be the mutual decision by her nd her husband,,i dont want timely romance of arhi neither rain sequence rite now,i want consistency in their relation now,strong bonding,nd mutual understanding!

once the story will build up in a good way there will be many such rain sequences in future! β€οΈ

Aini Bacha  πŸ€—β€οΈ

How are ya ??  It is shooo good to see  u after so loong..!! ..Hoe  No More exams doing Anjali between us !!😑😑

One thing  about Arhi relationships is  that there will be no consistency  ..cos both are volatile people..prone to  error of judgement , hasty decision ..So their love life will  be see-saw type  , we will be seeing sudden , inexplicable swings  from one extreme to another but  how much ever one yo-yo's...the see saw is always connected and stays together ...That is Arnav-Khushi ..

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!πŸ˜†

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? πŸ˜‰ sleepless night +cold showers 🀣🀣🀣

ROFL ROFL Bituwa will jap Bitaya's name now and than..

Bitiya will forget to eat and will make jelabies in the name of bituwa..

Bituwa will stand near by main door ..waiting for bitiya..Hp,Op will be watching what is happening..

Bitiya won't talk much at Gh will stay clam..which make Buaji Go mad πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!πŸ˜†

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? πŸ˜‰ sleepless night +cold showers 🀣🀣🀣

If they do kiss each other, then I bet you, every time a sad/troublesome situation takes place that kiss will keep on flashing through their minds...nevermind that only the viewers are supposed to be having gutter minds...ROFL

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY...aya aya aya (Tohfa tune)

Rocky ka naam aaya
mera kaan hua khara
kis ne usay pukara re
mere rocky ko pukara re

πŸ˜†

Rocky ka naam lo aur Bushy na aye..tho yeh kaisa ho saktha hai.. πŸ˜› He is your chum chum.. πŸ˜‰