Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sassymahi

agree ...but i think ppl are making too much out of DBs decision to quit at first and then her staying back... when did she say she was the lead? also the current track was always there in the script! this was bound to happen!

this is y they need a need a PR person, but this is where saths post comes in, because the audience had not seen much of any other actors apart 4rm the leads [others wit Khushi] once ASR Was kidnapped then this4the audience they have connected seeing more of DB on screen wit her plans to leave the show and they have taken it as a change \shift in the story to accommodate her.

Originally posted by: b.sarika2

๐Ÿ˜†

Brilliant๐Ÿ‘ Agar pyaar se na mane to Rocky se kah ke kidnap karwa lena๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

hai re phir mai rocky me busy ho jaongi..๐Ÿ˜› no for you gals no disturbance for me!!
tanthya thumbnail

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well going by the segment on p7... looks like the rain r*the name we cannot take* will happen on Tuesday or  or start on wednesday... 
Monday Khushi decides to go to GH and they have an argument in the car.. and Arnav leaves Khushi stranded on the road... 
Tuesday... he comes back and saves Khushi from an oncoming car again?... 
and wed the passion and K finally getting dropped at GH... ? 
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mommamia

hai re phir mai rocky me busy ho jaongi..๐Ÿ˜› no for you gals no disturbance for me!!

Yahi thik rahega..koi rukawat nahi ArHi aur hamare beech๐Ÿ˜†
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hello guys

doods post made my head spin.. how does she do it...

if she is right.. the same guy who cant handle teenage phankas on twitter came up with all this .. wow. 

tant waiting for yours...

k so heard khushi is leaving RM... maybe we will get so see  some phone romance or sexting... sorry meant love texting. im happy if only she took payal with her. she needs to leave more than khushi. 

is sanaya leave news from a reliable source. she was there with everyone in the video. im always confused if they have a bank of episodes or not. 
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mommamia

And what about our movies.. I tell you its so hard to be  a mother these days.. The predicament when your kids come up with awful questions.. Serials are nothing.. 

well, personally my mother was straightforward with me since fifth grade...i feel the more you try to 'hide' something from us kids, the more curious we will be and get information from wrong sources...if SP knew how to be bold as well as aesthetic instead of promoting regressive values...in serials you will see what happens behind the bedroom will be taboo but the family will somehow magically consist if 10 members in one house...this is what i call hypocrisy๐Ÿ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GirlOfFire

๐Ÿคฃ

Honestly though I think their first kiss will be an angry/frustrated one from ASR,

Yaar even if Bituwa tries to be romantic..they always end up challenging each other which in turn turns them both on..so yeah me too think the first kiss will be angry+frustrated+possessive one!!๐Ÿ˜†

@Clonewa, u want them to kiss so that they wont have sleepless nite??? wat do u think will happen if they do kiss each other???? ๐Ÿ˜‰ sleepless night +cold showers ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

4lions promoting their new show ... promo to be aired tomorrow  during SMJ ...Promo of new show that is ...

what kind of show sathu ..some dective based serial right ๐Ÿ˜›...
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

4 lions have a new show lined up?? OMG!!!