Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnedra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

yup dats true!!! i want d old cheerful, bubbly, slightly hysterical yet mature anjali back in d show im seriously bugged of watching dat weeping womping willow these days, frankly speaking although d actors r doing der job well d characters themselves are all heading downhill!!except mamiji n naniji none of d othrs r being true to der original characters although d change is expected in some cases(arhi) d othrs r sudden,unexpected and frankly gettng on my nerves! 😡😲
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It is official. I LOVE you... sisterly bond or romantic, whatever you like to assume (since the show is not too keen on distinguishing between the two)... Really, I'm panicking about the fact that I may soon hate Anjali beyond control! Maybe more than Shyam. At least that man (I no longer want to call him "Snake" since Anjali is redefining the term) had no double standards. He lied with conviction! What is this woman doing? Where is that divine angel called Di?

I have been forgiving Anjali TILL this date... Thinking she is really broken. I've tried to keep myself from comparing her with Khushi (who has been through worse fate without ANY protection). I have even tried to justify her abortion-idea thinking she would hate any reminder of a cheater (only to have her desiring a son like him). But today my control snapped. Look, DB is doing a great job with the acting. All she gets in return are hate mails. Is it her fault? Or is it the storyline?

And WHAT can I say about the family... There are no words to describe their obtuseness, selfishness, aversion to logic, treatment of a 30-yr old preggers woman like a 2 year old baby with a chronic disease and of course, hypocrisy and double standards (Akash is a close competition to his Di)...
Edited by Exprimere - 11 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely loved ur post,,,,Anjali's character is turning into a disaster,,,,,the way they r showing her resenting her brother's happiness just doesnt work for me...
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wonderfull post..:)))))))
i agree to every word..
anjali's character has been ruined..
she has herself chnged alott..
n yes evrybdy has forgotten dis kidnappng thng...
josephadamjonas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

this is one heck of a post and i love it from the top to the bottom!!

👏👏👏👏👏
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have hit the nail on the bed.But I have a feeling that Anjali will come out sounding slightly better once she completes the conversation on Monday (  or so do I hope)

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All i wanto know right now is

1. Is Anjali pregnant or suffering from major health issues like cancer or brain tumor or something more serious, she looks like she will die any moment.

2. When she looks like she is in death bed whats with going to Satsang, movie, temple , wherever i do nt care. Go get admitted to hospital and get urself treated first lady .

3. What is with acting like a spoilt brat nahiin i dnt need chocolate i mean tablet, you are pregnenet do you get that?? Its something a women should feel by herself, others cant come and drill it to you daily that hey brat you are pregnant have the goddamn medicine.

4. Arnav going to Agra is fine but staying at home is a big NO NO, why didi??

5. who the hell will shut that mami up , its high time

6.  What is Akash and Payal's motive in life?? Until bhai says he doesnt have it in his mind that he needs to look and take care if Anjali took medicines or nt but goes to bedrrom and says how can i eat when my di is at that state.
And Payal lady you and Kushi have made a mistake hiding shyam's issue, why not accept your mistake rather than justify it. And grow some self respect you dont have to take mami 's taunts always.

7. Chote woh shyam ji can lift me from living room in front of all and take me to bedroom and romance me in front of all but na you r nt supposed to do so chote coz you dont have a life you get that??

8. Tum badal gaye ho chote. After marraige tumhe pyar hogaya and you changed that is why i could see so much love flying around between you and kushi ji that i palnned for your honey moon trip and was always trying to patch you bth.

9. kushi take a stand, u love Arnav then stay by him now else leave him totally. No sacrificing act please for gods sake.

Now the worst scene of the epi for me

10. Both the ladies whom he declared openly in front of Shyam that they mean everything to me they are my life walking in opposite directions leaving him alone, does anyone at all love this guy??

This man was kidnapped and almost was about to be killed and whole family heard kushi say that shyams plan was to kill Arnav and not even one single person including kushi bothers about him.. Kill him already atleast i can get rid of this.

I totally gave up on Kushi coz she looks more like a brat to me past few days and i do nt understand a thing bout her neither her monologue helps me , so Arnav is stuck between 2 brats who care a shit about him. Wow what a show did i sign up to. *bangs head* 

Did i sign up to watch a show where the leads cannot even a complete romantic scene for 5 mins?? I wud rather watch baba ramdev in Satsang TV atleast my BP would remain normal than watch this show and blow fuse

Sorry JW, im beyond frustrated today ..
Barun what have u got me into , if it was not for you i would never watch this show.
Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kushikumari

Brilliantly put! 
You took the thoughts out of my mind... about Anjali and about the uncaring Raizadas. I have been so patient since the kidnapping track, but, the constant lack of logic and leaving important things unsaid/ undone, not to mention the lack of closure in every situation... is completely getting to me. 

I would really like to tell the CVs - Guess what? Healthy relationships are appreciated (contrary to what you believe), a strong story can be based around such relationships (yeah!) and still be as interesting! Anjali & Chotey have been shown to have such a beautiful relationship, don't ruin it to justify bringing Shyam back. Its lame. Get on with Kushi-ASR relationship, and get rid of 'others unhappy, so am unhappy' reasoning. Show your characters grow and evolve. Personally, i think the challenge is in that! If you can show ASR's gradual change, you can do it with Kushi/ Anjali/ Aakash/ Maami. There - you have a huge task, show us how beautifully you can achieve it!

Give us a different story (after all that's what IPKKND is supposed to be about), not the same old crappy Saas, Di-ki-saut, and God knows what else you have in mind...

Perfect!👏

The closure bit is damn true! We never know where this is heading... They are just giving us false hopes. And then they call us silly, rude and stuff. I mean, we WATCH your show. It ain't the best idea to question OUR credibility when you have planted a mentally-ill Di in YOUR show. You say "Dekhna hai toh dekho", we say... Nahi dekhna! And don't you worry. The TRPs will reflect JUST that. PH... please get a PR firm to your rescue. You are accelerating the rate at which you lose your viewers.
aadyakali thumbnail
You put in words all that i wanted to voice out and all the discontent  that has been bubling inside me for some time now. thank you for having put in words our thought this so much discernment. I do ihope with all my heart that CVz take note and do  not treat us fan as retaded and sloppy people wanting rabbavez and arhi moment 24/7.
apart from Arhi moments we want plausible and scenario with a minimum amount of realism. Like you said how come Anjali , the ever dotting sister is completly oblivious ti the fact that her brother had been kidnapped and had been thru hell. How come the whole raizada took it in their stride. How come Akash is so much in his crappy hubby mood that he did not even had a mano a mano chat with his bro concering his kidnap and and i'd rather not talk bout his alien thought that his wife does not bother about Anji-didi-deary-teary. There are certain loopholes that the cvz c
Anyway i will stop here but the list goes on.

Cvz this is not bashing ,,this is our contributon to the betterment of the show. If the show is your baby, it is our love so plz  we do not pretend to know more than you but we are the consumers and and we are telling you what we find inacceptable. thank you
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Someone get this to 4lions, and make it quick 😆 Regressive is the right word to describe this track... I've used it all along... Will just copy what I wrote on Fari's post a while ago...

... the current characterization of Anjali has been extremely weak. If GH had to justify her actions and expressions on twitter after people were questioning a few episodes ago, something clearly is wrong here. The script and screenplay should be enough justification, which it hasn't been. Anjali is a character who, at this point, should be gaining sympathy from audience but instead, more people seem to hate her. Why? Her lifelessness and loss of hope is justified--she has gone through a lot.  The problem comes when she goes all "Didi Ki Saut" and starts seeing Khushi as the root cause of this fiasco. Audience does not like to see such regressive psychological thinking. period. While the IF audience may have the time and energy to justify her actions, the people at home sitting down at 8, could care less. They will not devote the time to  look for depth or meaning in a character--because that's not entertainment, it's just a waste of their time. 
That's the problem between our thinking and TRP audience thinking. 
8 pm is a prime-time slot when whole families sit down to watch this. The regressive nature of Didi Ki Saut is the sole reason why TRPs have dipped. Because it really isn't, Nayi Sooch any ways! It's a new twist on the old and retrograde concept of a typical Saas-Bahu saga! 
4lions is sending the wrong message with this plot and portrayal of  its characters. I don't think any family would enjoy such 17th century thinking... Especially on a channel that always promotes Nayi Sooch. People are bound to empower themselves with their remote. That's exactly what they've been doing and that's exactly what they will continue to do in the future. GH indeed gave some good advice to his audience... "Dekhna Hai Toh Dekho!"
~Puja~

Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 11 years ago