Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Now I read the post without skimming.👏

I wish they could have shown anjali angry over khushi for what happened rather than anjali getting insecure about arnav-khushi relation ship. I think that would have worked for me. As of now Anjali - Arnav scenes creeps me out. I was better earlier. 😕
neet2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree with you ... U made some great points !! 👍🏼
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: incandescent

Anjali does not need a husband. Anjali does not need a brother. She needs to visit a shrink asap. 

If they want to show a realistic portrayal, If they want the audience to connect with the character, they better show the Raizada's realizing Anjali's psychological state. 

The lady needs help. 

As a viewer I felt very offended when the actress portraying the character questioned the intellect of the audience because she feels we, the viewers don't understand. 

Sorry for ranting in your thread JW. 

Thanks much Fari

Ignoring Anjali's need for proper counselling is actually a disservice to her...and that counselling can be any a family member too...giving in to all her fancies is not the answer

As for the actress's interview...its seems a bit odd that someone who is portraying a 6months plus pregnancy with a flat stomach and zari gotte saris (till about a week ago) is advising viewers on professionalism😆😆...and effective portrayal of a track...I rest my case😆😆

Cheers!
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine94

tu sahi yaar,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

i have a brother ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.n i wuld respect his true luv

Thanks much😊

most of us would
Desi.Kudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for yet another gem of a post! 👏
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MaddyAddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
lovely post!
It hurts to see such beautiful characters being ruined!
every character on the show is so well crafted, I just hope they focus on building the story around these characters rather than manipulating the characters and ruining them in the process.
This track was surely awaited, and has so much potential which is certainly not being tapped.
Hopefully they'll bring the show back to its original standing soon.

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Thank u, Thank U, Thank u.. soo much for ths post!

U spoke my mind :)

Kudos!
Preety_woman thumbnail
Totally agreed with you and some of these points I raised here and there its all about priorities and if you know how to balance them in your life and the life of your loved ones you good to go but if the balace is heavy on one side nobody is going to be happy and thats what happens most of the time in our cultural boundaries.
I hope CVs and creators realize it soon because in todays episode everybody around me just watched the first and the last part and the rest was just talking the same what we are doing now.
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aah im loving your posts dear..really you put forward all our wild roller coaster thoughts to rest by your peaceful writing..you're right about everything said..aaah wish this week never existed :@