Cintaa Do's and Don'ts - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarak thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: quarky

When she was called to audition. She got a call from SNS, and she accepted. Only when she went for audition she realized it was for Gopi and that Giaa was ousted. That's what I meant.

And btw the NOC has to be gotten by SP. Devo is not expected to be running behind Giaa for the NOC. 

That is what you and I think, but not Cintaa, for them the 2 parties are Devo and Giaa (not SP or PH)

Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

When she was called to audition. She got a call from SNS, and she accepted. Only when she went for audition she realized it was for Gopi and that Giaa was ousted. That's what I meant.

And btw the NOC has to be gotten by SP. Devo is not expected to be running behind Giaa for the NOC. 

@bold: Exactly. Gia and Dev have no obligations towards each other. It's SP and PH's responsibility. 

With the attention this real life drama has been getting, if there was a problem, I'm sure the media would have clung to it by now. Some people are getting worked up over nothing.

I miss the conspiracy theory that Ira Soni was solely responsible for Devoleena's entry πŸ˜†
Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail
sorry Saarak.. i tried to stay clam alot.. but this guys didn't allow me to saty quite or clam.. as usal. they started their nautanki nere.. i reported this thread.. i am extreamly sorry Sarak.. hope this guys will realise now
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giaa.prakruthi

hmmm you don't have information.. i have.. see if you look at my first post.. it is just related my views.. i have never said " if i have some source or not".. the next question which has come to me.. made me to speak truth..

if i have info that doesn't mean i should share with everyone.. especially like you guys.. which i don't like at all

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information. 

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all πŸ˜›

Anyways, carry on... 
sarak thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

sorry Saarak.. i tried to stay clam alot.. but this guys didn't allow me to saty quite or clam.. as usal. they started their nautanki nere.. i reported this thread.. i am extreamly sorry Sarak.. hope this guys will realise now

No problem Giaa.prakruthi. I made this post only because I wanted to share the information with everybody.
Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: megustajalebi

If you actually have the top secret info and don't want to share it, that's up to you. But when I see you say something like "I have it but I won't share it", it's also up to me to think that you're lying. Don't take it so seriously, especially if you really do have the "top secret, can't be shared with just anyone" information. 

I find it interesting that my comment makes you so upset if you really do have such information, that's all πŸ˜›

Anyways, carry on... 

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

yes.. that is not any top scret.. but i just don't want to share it.. πŸ₯±
Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarak

No problem Giaa.prakruthi. I made this post only because I wanted to share the information with everybody.

thank you.. i know.. thanks for sharing sarak
megustajalebi thumbnail

thank you.. i know.. thanks for sharing sarak

Yep, thanks for sharing the observation. 
Unless anyone has updates regarding Gia's issue, I really think the CINTAA issue is dead and was just for publicity. 
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hmm yeah.. it is human brain, it will think it in many ways.. same with me.. if somebody says that I don't have which I am actually having.. i lost my temper very easily..

yes.. that is not any top scret.. but i just don't want to share it.. πŸ₯±

leave it yaar, beechari ppl, worrying about devilna leaving the show 🀣 
they will say anything, and stoop to any level

btw thanks sarak for sharing😊