sarak thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
was going through the do's and don'ts on Cintaa's web site.

one of the don'ts is :

Do not accept any replacement role of any of your co-artiste until and unless you receive 'NOC' from the concerned artiste.

So the question is : Did Devoleena receive the 'NOC' from Giaa?  If not , then even she has breached Cintaa's rules.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!
Parvathy_sns thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Grt... Still CINTAA s behind Giaa...
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarak

one of the don'ts is :

Do not accept any replacement role of any of your co-artiste until and unless you receive 'NOC' from the concerned artiste.

So the question is : Did Devoleena receive the 'NOC' from Giaa?  If not , then even she has breached Cintaa's rules.

First off, Devo didnt know she was auditioning for Giaa's role. And if CINTAA is looking so deep into the Giaa matter, I'm sure they wouldve checked Devo out too. 

CINTAA isn't owned by SP or RS, for them to throw their weight around. They would've got the NOC from Giaa when they informed her of her ouster before even signing Devo. 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wished that they would just remove her. Can't stand her. 😡
quarky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giaa.prakruthi

you know what.. this stupid Cintaa will not follow their own rules mentioned.. but they follow the sp and ph.. money matters.. very bad!!!

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC ðŸ˜†
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarak

one of the don'ts is :

Is the CINTAA drama still going on? I thought that was done and over with. 

@blue: So we don't know for sure. Hence, it's possible that rules were followed and that's why no one brought this up before. Why the hungama and jumping to conclusions when there is no evidence? 

Giaa.prakruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

You're talking like you KNOW they didn't get the NOC ðŸ˜†

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..
megustajalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Giaa.prakruthi

yes.. i know thats why i am speaking..

Then I'm sure you'll be willing to share the article link that gave you such information... 
sarak thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarky

First off, Devo didnt know she was auditioning for Giaa's role. And if CINTAA is looking so deep into the Giaa matter, I'm sure they wouldve checked Devo out too. 

CINTAA isn't owned by SP or RS, for them to throw their weight around. They would've got the NOC from Giaa when they informed her of her ouster before even signing Devo. 

Are you trying to say that when she signed the contract with PH she was not aware which role she was signed for?
Edited by sarak - 11 years ago