Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cymateli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wowww.. just read all the parts.. great job.. do pm me for future updates!! πŸ˜ƒ
dimple2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait to know whoz at the door πŸ˜‰
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow u r a brilliant writer dear...
Awesome update... Can't wait for the next one...😊
SrijhaSobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it. pm me when you update!
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi All 😊..Here we go with the next part.Most of you would have guessed who was standing at the door πŸ˜‰ by now..

Part 11

Anjali stood by the doorway to Chotte's room shocked.She had just reached his room and was about to knock ,when she found the door paritally open.So she directly opened it to find her Chotte and Khushiji locked in a passionate hug.Neither of them had noticed that she had come in.

She suddenly felt depressed seeing the couple.She knew they are married and have every right to be happy.But still she cannot accept the fact that her husband has been thrown out of the house with all those accusations which couldnt be proved.She cannot believe that her husband of 3 years who loved her and her soon to be baby so much can be a mean hearted lying snake they make him to be.

She must have made a noise unknowingly without her realising,tears running down her face, for Chotte and Khushiji jerked apart and directly turned and looked at the doorway where she is standing.Khushi gasped and moved away from the room murmuring a feeble "Hum abhi aathe hain"

Arnav glanced at Anjali who was standing at the door with a shocked and depressed look on her face.He hate to see her this upset.Half embarassed and half feeling sorry for her,he recovered quikly and asked "Di aap? sab teek toh hain?"moving quickly to stand by her side.

"Hum teek hain chotte,Nani ne bathaya tha ki tum bathroom main gir gaye the aur tumhare halath kharab tha.Tho hum tumse milne aaye the.Par lagta hain tumhare thabeth tho bilkul teek hain.Aur hum yahaan kamakaan pareshan ho rahi thi" her eyes accusing him.

"Nahi di aise kuch nahi hai actually yes maine bathroom main gir gaya aur mera neck main bhi sprain tha.Par abi 5 minute pehle hi teek ho gaya"

"Hum dekh sakthe hain ki aap kitne teek hain chotte.Kam se kam humse jhoot math boliye"

"Di aise kuch nahin hai aap galath samajre main sach main thodi dher pehle teek nahi tha woh bas..."he stopped abruptly not wanting to disclose what really happened few mins ago.

"Aap rehne dheejiye chotte.Hum hi galath hai.Hummari waje se Khushiji yahaan se chali gayi.Aap unhe waapas apne kamre main bulwa leejiye hum chalthe hain" with that she walked back to her room without turning back leaving a devastated arnav standing at the doorway.

Arnav started pacing the room frustrated.Di is lately misunderstanding him a lot and getting more depressed.How can he make her understand that whatever he done so far has been for her.He also know she is not in talking terms with Khushi and thinks she is indirectly responsible for all this.How can he make things right.So far he had misunderstood Khushi and had made her life hell.Blaming her for something she has never done nor would ever dream of doing.It took his so long to remove the blinders from his eyes to see Khushi for what she is 'A selfless Angel' who feels bringing happiness to others will bring happiness to her.Now his di is also making the same mistake as he.He suddenly felt all that guilt rushing back to him.He sat down and on the recliner holding his head in between his hands all energy drained.

Khushi came in after a while with worry filled eyes.She found Arnav sitting on the recliner with his head down supported by both hands.She came near him and touched him lightly by the shoulders.He jerked his head up looking at her.His expression reminded her of a hurt child.Without saying another word he hugged her by the waist his head on her stomach his grief visible from the way his fingers trembled on her waist.She lightly stroked his hair as if one will console a child.She cannot see her Arnavji in pain.This was the very reason she dint reveal the dirty truth sooner.She suddenly knew what she has to do.

Thats is for now guys 😊.So how is it? I know some of you would find this update boring and would feel better if Anji is not mentioned.But she is also essential to the story line and this SS is not fully about Nok Jhok and romance 😳( Though i would prefer it that way ☺️)..Do leave your comments like always and continue your encouragement πŸ€—
Arshixx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and update :)
Anjali is seriously getting to my nerves by being so selfish!
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
typical Anjali.
Such a dukhi atma she is. Sheesh.
Can't wait.
Update soon.
ssm122 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Had to be anjali...she needs to get a grip!
Thanks for the pm!
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i hop she dzn pln to lev r nethng...aw... nd anjali toh..!!!grr!!😑
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i liked it and me waiting