Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parsha thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering wht will u write today..coz it is sooo difficult to comprehend not just d show but for tht matter anything today...totally drugged...!!! Sochane Samjhane ki takat nahin rahi hai...!!! 
Jiska humae tha intezar woo ghadi aa gayi aa gayi...!!!😳..It was such a dream epi...πŸ‘
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mrs.Raizada not in a mood to accept any of his gifts but was ready for the kissπŸ˜†,,,,makes me think that is the way Mr.Raizada needs to go to manofy her...!!!
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Parsha thumbnail
Such cute one liners today...
I was sooo inspired by miss K was thinking to put only emotes...

"Lagi tumko"...sir kaise lagi..kanha kanha lagi...kya bataye!!!😍
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

"yehi nahin, mein aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon."

definition of husky, meaning of murmur, touch of a light hot breeze.

just pretending to be coherent.

Indi you know you're killing us here?😳

between priya's pic summary and your dialog snippets😍...I am reaching a metaphysical state of no return ☺️
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: srirao

GM  everyone,,,,u r right Priya,,,no analysis or interpretation required for the epi ...it was awesome...

Sobti boy was awesome...😍,,,his eyes,his voice modulation ,the smirks ,his hand movements...ufff,,kya kehna...sexiness personified!!!!!!!

These two just staring at each other & checking each other out with some sadda haq dialogues from ASR is enuf to set the screen on fire & send everyone watching into a tizzy,,,,,

Liking Payal these days,,,,,,taking control of her life,,,now if only she starts being coherent with Akash & mami...

I dont know whether I over read but I felt a subtle body language change in Akash after the corridor exchange? Anyone else noticed? or was it my overactive imagination? πŸ˜†
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Kissnae auto rickshaw bola ...wasia khoobsoorat auto ho tajmahal jaise toh Nawab aaj sae auto mai hi baithega ...!!!

anyways she dos'nt wear dresses..dresses wear her...she can put anything on her n make it look pretty... truly thank god it was her wearing tht...

but honestly kuch aur dikh kaise raha tha...Arjun kae jaise i only saw two eyes thru out the episode today!!😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
GM everyone!! How are we surviving? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
12 1/2 hours more to go...
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I dont know where I over read but I felt a subtle body language change in Akash after the corridor exchange? Anyone else noticed? or was it my overactive imagination? πŸ˜†

yes..Gandhari there was definitely a softening up from Akash after what Nani said,,,I am hoping he will be the one to tell off his mom!gr8 expectations maybe!!!!