Crooner 1.4 : Passion dori...

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Priya di! aap ne tho maar hi daala!!! The pics!!!😍 πŸ˜ Thanks a lot Shy di!!πŸ˜ƒ

Kya bolu ab!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Khushi trying to speak to Akash, payal's interruption, khushi ko gyaan dene ki attempt, mamiji's entry n naniji's defence:

πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€’ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Hope Akash will stop acting weird atleast now!!😳
Arnav n Khushi:

😍 πŸ˜  πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

ASR is turning out to be a very good student of our Love Guru ,NK!! He remembers every lesson which NK taught even when he's in anger!!! So proud u Love Guru NK, u r a great guru!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Dimaag ki safai!!!🀣 πŸ€£
 loved when Arnav said "suna meine" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Other thoughts:

As far as i remember, coffee n tea are not in the colour of water😳
It was only that morning she put all the ironed clothes in the closet n again in the evening they came back from laundry???πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Anjali's spies r everywhere Arnav, be really careful when u r romancing ur wife!! I realised that HP is the main member of her spy gang!!😲 

Its very rude but can't help it!! πŸ˜› I dont like them getting disturbed again!!
ASR n KKGSR RM mein akele ho
 aur ASR ki di kahi ghum hojaaye😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

I know i've completely lost my sanity!!!      mental hospital ka darshan keliye jaana hi hoga ab tho

Congratulations Soni di!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Divya1503 - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
        πŸ€— I dedicate this post to my behena's  Shallu and Zoha πŸ€—

Come into my arms

Come into my arms, why do you shy away from me; 
                                              Why do you hide away from me, 
                               Why do you run away from me, 
                                                Come into my arms, 
                               We are not meeting only today, 
                                            For the very first time, 
                               Our togetherness is not only for today, 
                                       Our relationship is forever and ever until eternity.

If you just want to go away from me, 
                                          By hiding away from my glances, 
                               Why did you profess your love for me, 
                                        Why did you make a relation with me, 
                               Why did you bond so close with me, 
                                      Leaving someone behind after coming so close, 
                                 This is not the way it is done, 
                                            Nobody does this to anyone.

Sometimes do talk to me, 
                                           At least tell me something today, 
                                     We are all alone today, 
                                 Open up to me and let know what you want to say, 
                                           This night is ours, 
                                   You are mine and I am yours, 
                              Then why should we fea
r anybody walking in on us, 
                                          Come into my arms, 
                               Let me hold you, comfort you and ease away your fears.
                                           Come into my arms. 

Well Priya, all I can focus today is on Barun Sobti the rest of the episode was a blur. Seriously, I thought, I was there and ASR was flirting with me (WISH HA). KKGSR are you nuts what the h*** are you made off.

On a serious note Gul, I thank you to have found a lad name MR Barun Sobti who breathes and lives ASR.  Mr Sobti you bring your love, passion, intensity, to this character. Today you bought such intensity, passion, love, anger, your smirks, naughtiness and your eyes emoted so well, me sitting in front of the lap top screen could feel it. Some fabulous acting switching from ASR, to chote to Arnav  WOW . One of the reasons I loved today's episode was I got my ASR back. Yesterday, when I saw the Pre-cap with ASR in the closet was not happy. In fact had a discussion with Suvi about the scene both of us wanted to hold our reservation till the episode was aired. Suvi you were right sweet heart how can the CV's mess with the USP of the show.

Mr Sobti those eyes of yours should come with a disclaimer.

The scene where Arnav slid his hand to move her hair UFFF  Hum Aapko apna pati nahi maante hai ,  teek hai toh ab manva lethe hai powerful dialogue Arnav being possessive. And thxs to HP kiss not completed '''''..what is it with everyone at RM pehele di aa tapak ti thi aaj HP. Guys you two rocked the scene the passion and intensity . Just watching the chemistry between you two is enough to melt us.  

The contract marriage is dead the minute I heard sharat, remember the last sharat what happened to it. Arnav will win this round''''''''. Arnav reminded me of the Aakash/Payal sangeet days he knows how to corner his lady so she stumbles.

I liked Payal today good going girl stay strong knock some sense in your idiotic husbands brain.

Loved Nani , the judge giving out verdicts super going .

Aakash / Mami less said the better. CV's please you have started this track which is good execution and consistency key elements. We all know you are focusing on Sarun understandable, the show also have other characters. You have proof when you bring all the character's in the mix the TRP's have always been high.  

Finally we saw the sweet Anjali and Arnav scene today . Arnav tu sab cheese style mei kartha hai please teach some manners to your Di '''''..you knocked before entering Di's room love you .

Tomorrow  is Friday don't want to have high expectations ,the CV's never fail to surprise us. I am hoping it is a good surprise , when I saw a post about Shyam coming back to RM hmmm. Shweta dear thanks for posting the pic sure didn't look like a hefty anaconda ( You will surely be happy na ) 

A plea to the PH paise nahi hai toh mei behejti hu get Sanaya a new wardrobe please.  Thank god she is pretty can you imagine someone else wearing those hideous outfits. 

Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🀣🀣 don't contact me cuz i am not available..at this time..i am at a cardiologist getting my heart checkedπŸ˜†

What a title babe...always a brilliant choice..

Seriously, no caps today..cuz I have been overloaded with them since morning.πŸ˜† And it took me a while to even be able to explain how I felt about the episode..😳

Yes, Yes, Yes...this is wooing in ASR's style. I love this man to death. From the moment he entered the closet he stole my heart. His smirks, his style, his man-handling (oops I cant believe I said that) everything is just holy shit sexy!!!πŸ˜†

Like I said..in a successful marriage you don't have to be in the same wave lenght..you just need to know to ride in each other's waves..and it works like magic...and thats exactly what Arnav is doing.

I loved the persistent ArnavπŸ˜ƒ...and he didn't give up and wont...cuz he is stubborn.πŸ˜† The almost kiss was just reminder of what this show was last year..πŸ‘

Khushi says that she doesn't consider him her hubby, but he does...cuz they are legally married..and thats my man...khushi needs that reminder...and I swear to God, if tonight she doesn't give in...I will flip...and don't know what am I end up doing...I might even take a flight to india and rip her apart..πŸ˜†  

Anjali and Arnav Scenes were very good..I have always love their bond and will continue to do so...Anjali's reaction has always been very natural...her feelings, her fear...everything is justified...if u put yourself in her place then u would understand what that woman is going through..

Always love Nani's support for khushi...but seriously don't know what Akash's problem is anymore..he is trying to clone ASRπŸ˜† which seriously doesn't suit him..πŸ˜†

Mami..its always HHBB!! I am tired of her taunts...πŸ˜•

Very excited for tonight...will see what happens...I really don't want to raise my hopes up..😳

Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
call4angela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If only her costume was a little better! That suit reminds me of an autorickshaw! Yellow and green :/  A simlpe saree would be perfect though ;P
maaloo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😍 That was such a cute episode.. No words to describe it πŸ˜
soni.b thumbnail

hi priya sweetie!!!!πŸ€—

thank you!!! 😳 though 7 hours later also am still in shock!!! πŸ˜†

loved 1.4...passion dori girl!!!! awesome crooner and that too a pictorial one!!!! btw thanks for the warning and yes wish the epi had also come with one!!!!πŸ˜† love the title!!!❀️

coming to the epi...hmmm kahan se shuru karoon...chalo shuru se hi shuru karte hai...khushi realising that things have worsened between akaash and payal because of her goes and does exactly what she has been asked not to do...she tries to clear the situation to akaash and also why payal had kept quiet...only to be interuppted by payal...she is upset that khushi refuses to listen to her!!! and before payal -khushi can converse...mami joins them sunaoing them jali-kati...mami being back to mami!!!!! thank god...for nani's intervention...glad to see her standing by the gupta sisters...she tells all that the girls are not responsible but shyam is!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ mami leaves and akaash goes after her...to manao her i guess!!!!

ok...ab what to write??? sorry can't think...fast forward to arnav-anjali scene...bhai willing to go Satsang for di...that's so cute...liked the bhai-behen scene...anjali was happy that her chote was willing to go satsang and temple for her...though he has to change his plans last minute thanks to Aman...some business meeting woh bhi Agra mein!!! arnav decides to cancel the meeting but anjali convinces him otherwise!!!! thankfully anjali seemed to be more in control of her emotions today!!! btw anjali ...pls learn from ur brother...you should knock before u enter someone's room...despite whatever ur relation be with the person!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

akaash bana satsang party ke liye driver...kyunki bhai ne last minute ditch kar diya usse!!!! payal trying her best to manao her roothe piya...yes she was wrong but akaash ek chance toh banta hai... he seems to have softened since he heard nani supporting the girls...mami...love u hate u but cannot ignore u...payal phobia really???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† payal in the dikki...reminded me of my trip to calicut...had slept in the dikki thru out the trip!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ok ab phir se rewind karte hai...arnav-khushi...seriously i don't have words to describe their scenes...loved the chemistry lesson yesterday!!! Arnav back with his ASR attitude...well though have never said earlier but realised yesterday how much i was missing it!!!!

loved the dialogues yesterday!!!! bas iss ki kami thi...Dea/Saudal...arnav works best in businessman mode!!!! loved the challenge...somehow the lagi shart bit is integral part of their relationship...and we all know arnav hates to lose...ab toh manwa ke chhodega!!! loved both their scenes...all the actions and reactions!!!😳

loved nani-arnav-khushi scene...loved it how nani teases both...specially her reference to iska matlab hai aap dono ne chai- coffee pee chuke hain!!! nani was awesome today!!!

HPji...aapki loyalty kahan hai poochne ki zaroorat nahin...woh aapki ki harkat se pata chal gaya!!!!😑 btw...bhaiya- bhabhi ko uss haal mein dekh kar uss par koi effect nahin hua!!!πŸ˜• waise arnav ki himmat ki daad deni padegi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

NK...iss war ko kya naam doon??? welcome to the world of arnav-khushi fans!!!! hum sab bhi pichle ek saal se yehi kar rahe hai!!! loved his minute long performance!!!!

adhe-adhoore kisses...hamari kismat ban gayi hai...agli baar arnav please sabki wish poori kar do!!! rukawat ke liye khed hai...aur saha nahin jata!!!!

arnav-khushi...tu tu main main...loved the scene!!!!

nahi hume aapko apna pati manena hai...na aapki bahon mein sanmana hai aur nahi hume Taj Mahal dekhna hai!!!

suna maine!!!

suna na toh ab yaad bhi rakhiega!!!

seriously khushi you don't consider him as ur husband!!!! lagta toh nahin hai!!!πŸ˜ƒ

last scene...khushi alone in the house...no lights...thunder and lightening...(rain god...read cvs ki kripa rahi toh aaj raat finally barsaat hone ki sambhavna hai...nishi ke mention kiye hue water tankers aaj raat umeed hai use honge) lastly the shadow...ab aage??? shyam🀒 ya arnav😳...seems to be the question...me the optimistic...say it is arnav😳😳

loved everyone's performance today!!!! specially sanaya, jayshreeji and deepali...and of course barun...loved him today!!!! despite the hair and the hair gel...he was 😍

PS...when khushi was folding clothes and talking to herself did she almost say pagal premi...only to correct it to pagal pati wali dhamki??? btw usse woh teen suit fold karne mein kitna waqt lagta hai???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PPS...when arnav moves closer to kiss her...she didn't even try to move away or push him away...bas aankh bandh karke wait kar rahi thi!!!!😳😳

waiting for tonight!!!!

Edited by soni.b - 11 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Priya, loved the title & the gr8 pointers πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Shy, thanks fr the killer pics dear 😍

So this was the passionate romance all of us had been waiting fr since they got married... Thanks CVs πŸ‘πŸΌ

Priya, the Westin team was in full form today. The pre-wedding naughty & flirty ASR is back & I'm lovin it 😍 πŸ˜ 

It was all abt his dialogues & killer looks today..." Theek hai toh manwa lete hain " " Main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum aise mooh modh kar nahi jaa sakti " " Daud ke aaongi meri bahaon mein"

How he changes his tone, from being angry to getting soft when he remembers NK's advice. Superb  πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Janaki fr the epic touch to the HP intrusion scene... Him not letting her go despite the audience  πŸ˜‰

So the wifey is till not impressed. Hmmm πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Iski problem kya hai bhai... She is very well aware of his intentions, has subconsciously accepted him as her husband. But doesnt want to express the same in front of him. Ego battles on both sides...

My deal maker ASR, he is not in the mood to give up. The question is for how long can the stubborn wife resist her super sexy Pati ??

Yes Priya, this hideous suit is a big No No fr the most awaited scene. And why has Khushi taken over the laundry job from her sister?? Din raat wohi teen suit ko fold karke rakhi jaa rahi thi πŸ˜•

And RC Sir, can u puhleej explain the delay in bringing back the SUV ?? 😑 πŸ˜‘

Thanks CVs fr giving the Arnav-Anjali scene. I was waiting fr this convo to happen since the hospital incident. A reassurance from Arnav at this point worked wonders fr Anjali. But not sure what this will lead to in the coming week. I sense the danger signal

And what does this Lady Drooler say abt Sobti The Hotness... U set the screen on fire today 😍 πŸ˜

Priya, one final thing... " Iss War ko kya naam doon " Which war r we talking abt- onscreen or offscreen πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
Edited by amisuv - 11 years ago
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

~Khushi~

~Arnav~

Edited by shwetachauhan - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Congratz, Soni!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Priya, I thought I would give the same disclaimer – no meaningful analysis ahead. 😊 But you put it up for all of us. Your pictorial post left me hyperventilating.

Well, since I had a good night sleep, will write a few words now.

We got our disclaimer from the CVs in the previous episode to get ready for madness & pagalpaan again! And it started in the right note. We had Arnav's first success in his mission – the wifey did smile, a good one, one from the heart. Though she gulped down the smile & denied of the fact, I guess & hope he did notice the smile. True to his character, instead of just telling "Kuch Yaad Aya", he had to tell her why he did that πŸ˜† and Biwi went back to her "I don't care" attitude. Arnav instantly tried the second one – a deadlier one – leaving both of them dripping (hot &) wet – literally. πŸ˜† What happened during the mini water fight & thereafter is only to be seen – I will not try putting in words. 😍

So how many old tricks did Arnav ji try?

1) Closet Hideout

2) Throwing Hot tea (also the water fight in front of AR)

3) Dori Fiasco (he just did not realize this suit does not have a dori)

4) "Character Dheela" confrontation

5) Diwali Adhura Kiss

6) Shart

Was there anything else? He did try a new trick too – he pulled wifey by the hair today and wasn't that hot?!

Loved how he did not let her move when HP saw them together.Today I understand why the HP/OP/JP/WP of the house keeps changing. The moment they start giving any expression other than of indifference, they are out. The first & foremost criterion of working in RM is to not being able to give any expression no matter at which situation you find your employer with his wife. πŸ˜›

The dialogues between the two were bang on all through the episode. Call me gutter minded, but the dialogues were oozing hotness all through. Barun was brilliant with his voice modulation, as usual. Sanaya did a good job too – especially her expression after seeing Arnav in the closet, was perfect.

Looking at Khushi, all I could think of is "ASR, just kiss her senseless… She needs to start looking at other places than your lips." So Madamji likes things rough! No wonder NK's sweet talk theory was not bringing any result – apparently all she was craving for was ASR's hot & rough ways – a little bit manhandling. And with that ASR hit the spot today – almost. Tongue She wants ASR minus words he does not mean. Period.

Arnav has turned into a complete hubby material. Loved how he wanted to take her along. That little spouse talk was really sweet. The mentioning of Tajmahal made me laugh. πŸ˜†

Nani Bechari is stuck in constant gutterland .. these two are not leaving her anywhere. On a serious note, she is witnessing their chemistry firsthand and that might come handy when things will get rough for the two. Loved how Arnav asked Khushi if it pained and she gave a fitting reply. πŸ˜†

Ok, I can hazily remember seeing some other people in the screen too.

1) Nk: Iss war ko kya naam doon? Keep thinking!

2) Anjali: Playing cupid between Arnav-Khushi is in your fate – you cannot help it, my dear.

3) Akash: I am happy you tried to listen to Khushi but why don't you rather try listening to your wife instead of cutting her mid sentence every time?

4) Payal: Go girl! I want you to deal your marital problems yourself. Start talking.

5) Mamiji: No comments, pilij.

Favorite Dialogue of the day:

1) Khushi: Aaj Kaal aap bohut sapney dekhne lage hain – how the tables have turned!

2) Arnav: Too many two write today - starting with "Biwi ho tum meri" to "Suna maine" - perfect blend of hotness & coolness

On a lighter note:

1) Why the tea-coffee always turn so watery when they throw at each other?

2) The hot tea or coffee failed to cause any skin burn this time – the temperature of the lovebirds were already higher than the liquids. πŸ˜†

Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago