Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I will be updating late tonight..not that anyone caresπŸ˜†...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..πŸ˜†

will come back her late in the night..πŸ€—
Edited by shybabe - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: beena14

GM Di,πŸ€—

I absolutely in in awe of Mr Sobti ab ky akaru kuch aur suj hi nahi raha hai. You are right we get all the high's just watching the show.

very good evening to you, beena. yes, the incredible mr sobti. awww. even khushi can't remain focused on anything other than him when he's in this mood. wonder what she's thinking: let me go and fix the world's problems... let me talk to lakshmiji... no let me not look at those eyes... oh the chocolate is on fire... please don't let me feel the pressure on my arms, i don't want to see those lips... they're they're oh they're descending... nooo yes... i mean never... abhi manwao mujhe... hey dm, let me pray.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shybabe

I will be updating let tonight..not that anyone caresπŸ˜†...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..πŸ˜†

gd morning shy, i care. i do. hope the visit to the cardiologist useful. mine couldn't do a thing. see you soon.Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shybabe

I will be updating let tonight..not that anyone caresπŸ˜†...but definitely will...my asli zindagi has taken a toll on me..πŸ˜†

Shallu what do you mean no one cares πŸ˜‘ Can't talk for others but I care sweetie you know better πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

very good evening to you, beena. yes, the incredible mr sobti. awww. even khushi can't remain focused on anything other than him when he's in this mood. wonder what she's thinking: let me go and fix the world's problems... let me talk to lakshmiji... no let me not look at those eyes... oh the chocolate is on fire... please don't let me feel the pressure on my arms, i don't want to see those lips... they're they're oh they're descending... nooo yes... i mean never... abhi manwao mujhe... hey dm, let me pray.

Di , saach mei she should go to the convent to become a NUN . I meanyou have this HOt husband of your's flirting with you and she is hmmm I was πŸ˜‘
indi52 thumbnail
"yehi nahin, mein aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon."

definition of husky, meaning of murmur, touch of a light hot breeze.

just pretending to be coherent.
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

"yehi nahin, mein aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon."

definition of husky, meaning of murmur, touch of a light hot breeze.

just pretending to be coherent.

Indi ...why oh why are you doing this... Its playing on a loop and to get out i come here and see this...
Where is a person supposed to go... Matlab kya iss sab ka? 
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyAddy

🀣 Auto rickshaw!!! 🀣
cant stop laughing! this is surely the most hilarious comment ive read today..
thank you for the laugh 😊😳

πŸ˜† thought exactly that when she appeared in his reverie in that dress. now here, imagine how much more like an autorikshaw. maybe he'll tell her that? old moment, after all, but in her fantasy, which of course he can read. 🀣Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Edited

wow! What an episode! No spoiler, no warning and we get much more apart from the almost kiss version 2! Hay! I was so glad mom came home much after 8.30! And I could watch,scream, squeal, clap and basically enjoy the epi the way I wanted to!

Over to the epi, despite the warning, despite Paayal's anger, Khushi still went up to Aakash to apologize. Y do I feel like Aakash appreciated the apology? Though he didnt get a chance to say much, since Paayal dragged Khushi away, but after last night's epi,I felt purana wala,suljha hua Aakash wapis aa raha hai! Good for him and Paayal!

Mamiji was rightly shut up by naniji. How I love naniji when she takes Gupta sisters' side and tells mami off for her stupid blaming! Just like ser pe sava ser hota hai, saans pe sava saans hai naniji!

Khushi sees Anjali and walks off to her room. Ek hi ghar me rehte huye,I wonder for how long will she be able to avoid di darshan? And what purpose does it really solve?πŸ˜•

Anyways, Arnav Khushi were outstanding! Once again it was proved why Barun & Sanaya deserve every award on the planet! The way these two bring Arnav & Khushi to life, no body else can! Period.

If Khushi wasnt stunned enough to find Lard governer inside the closet,sitting as cool as a cucumber half hidden by the pink anarkali dress, she was double stunned with the way he jumped out of the closet!

I loved that the classic Sanka Devi BG score was used for ASR in this scene! And Arnav's expressions,especially the way he cocks his eyebrows when she spots him,bang on!
Khushi recalls the time when she was hidden in the same closet,smiles but then remembers she is khafa from her Lard Governer and so reacts as though she doesnt remember a thing!

NK's words r ringing in ASR's ears with the result that he mellows down,but Khushi is in no mood to budge! She will fight till the end! When she says she doesnt remember a thing,she means it!

Ok! Accepted! Lard Governer has another way of reminding her of their glorious past! Coffee splash! When even that doesnt work, he grabs her hand and pulls it behind her back. Reminded me of the character dheela scene more than the sheesh mahal FB that was shown.

Ah! What followed took my breath away! Rongte khade ho gaye and I was blushing like a ripe tomato!

When he moved her hair away from her neck,I thought we wer in for neck kiss version 2. But the one we got was almost kiss V 2! Wow! Needless to say I loved it! ASR and Khushi both were totally in character.

Khushi didnt know where to look, her eyes went from his eyes to his lips. And when he came too close for comfort,she decided that the only way to stop him would be to shut her eyes tight and press her lips. Ha! As if that would deter her ever so determined Lard Governer! Had it not been for HP,he would have kissed her for sure!

ASR was besharmi personified when he didnt leave her despite the fact that HP was standing right there! And HP is no less! He didnt look away,despite finding them in a compromising postion.

This is the second time Arnav was interrupted by naniji. First time,during bindi scene and second time yesterday.

Anyway, I loved the classic ASR-KKG, I grab-u shove scene to the core! And the dialogues were fab! The confidence with which ASR said "theek hai,toh ab manva lete hain" before the kiss, wow!!

The scene with naniji was hilarious! ASR agreed for satsang plus mandir visit!? And I was like,oh no! He's back to "di k liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon" mode!

Aww! His expressions when he saw those marks on her wrists! The stairs scene was equally fab! Sharts r always delightful in ArHi's case! This one,if ASR wins it,will turn out to be the icing on the cake!
Poor NK! Poori Ramayan khatm ho gayi uske baad aaya,only to find Khushiji walking away and Nannav staring at her back! So he still thinks Nannav is an anda aur Khushiji k saamne uski daal nahi gali! Use kya pata,yahan kya-kya ho gaya?! Is war ko kya naam doon?! Nah! Is passion ko kya naam doon? sounds much better!

Anjali-Arnav scene was nice.The first thing I noticed in the scene was that Arnav was wearing the same clothes which he had worn on diwali and I was like OMG!! Does that mean he's going to complete the unfinished task of Diwali night tonight? If it turns out to be true,I would b the happiest person!I'm happy with Anjali for now.She's back to her understanding self.I'm so glad she didnt insist for Arnav to accompany her to the satsang! And Aman, thank u dear! Pehli baar Aman k phone aane par main khush hui!

The next scene was ok,much better than what I was expecting it would turn out to be. Akash helped Paayal with the door and then paused and gave her a brief look before returning to his seat. Hopefully better days r in store for PaYash as well.NK was not there in the car. I hope he's not at home. Well even if he is,I hope he or Lakshmi dont interrupt r love birds later in the night. I'm more worried abt Lakshmi than about NK. One mehhh... and Arnav will loose all forms of self control and shower all his anger on her!

Arnav babua kya bahane bana rahe hain Shrimatiji ko apne saath le jaane k liye. Agra chalo? Kyun? Kyunki ghar pe koi nahi hai aur HP bhi leave pe hai. Phir bhi na mane,toh TajMahal dikhane ka kaho,tab toh maan hi jayegi. Yeh mat kaho ki main tumhare saath rehna chahta hoon! Reminded me of Ha-Ha Happy Singh n Ha-Ha- hands free scene! Dil me kuch aur aur zubaan par kuch aur hi! I loved Khushi's responses!

Arnav gets a call from Aman in the car. Wow! Meeting cancelled, I'm sure! Teen mahine baad chale jana Agra, abhi ghar chalo aur family k satsang me hone ka fayda uthao!

So she stays home and finally realizes once the lights r out,that a trip to the TajMahal would have been much better! M sure the saaya is Arnav and m equally sure he will win the bet! M looking forward to it!

have a nice day everyone!πŸ€— Hope v get a dhamakedar end to the week! One that pleases the fans and TRP maiyya equally! Amen!

Re-edited to add: M not really bothered with Khushi's "Dilli ki rickshaw" dress! Why? Coz it comes with a detachable green overcoat thing,the one to which the sleeves r attached. Underneath is a strappy yellow kameez! Wait till ASR finds out the green anarkali thing is detachable/removable😍

Edited by Smita.M - 11 years ago
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GM  everyone,,,,u r right Priya,,,no analysis or interpretation required for the epi ...it was awesome...

Sobti boy was awesome...😍,,,his eyes,his voice modulation ,the smirks ,his hand movements...ufff,,kya kehna...sexiness personified!!!!!!!

These two just staring at each other & checking each other out with some sadda haq dialogues from ASR is enuf to set the screen on fire & send everyone watching into a tizzy,,,,,

Liking Payal these days,,,,,,taking control of her life,,,now if only she starts being coherent with Akash & mami...