Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dnt think nidhi is selfish, she ws just too concerned abt ashu in all this midst she cudn't keep her mind & heart @ anjie's mehendi.. I dnt understand why anjie didn't gv any advice to nidhi, despited knowing that nidhi is upset bcoz of ashu.. Waise toh humesha koi na koi advice deti rehati hain anjie nidhi ko... Btw, nidhi just can't fake a smile, Her dissapointment on ashu ws written all over the face..Edited by ithasme - 11 years ago
GoodOne thumbnail
My POV: 
i was not disappointed with Nidhi. It was just rehearsal for sangeet. 
yes she cud have danced for the mehendi.. But she just got gifts for Ash and he yelled at her about spending dusre ke paise etc and insulted her before colleagues .
 It s not easy to get over it when u are newly married and she knew he wud not come on his own.
Sometimes u just can't act normal. And this was just one of those days..
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There are 2 aspects here... everyone is thinking that the issue is a minor one.. But finances and how they are handled are the root cause of a majority of all problems between couples.. We may laugh that women spend and men crib.. and in my case there is a role reversal where i crib and my hubby spends.. but yes it is a problem.

There was no one person wrong in yesterday's fight. Both were right in their respective stances, so it becomes an issue that one has to live with... it is a big deal.

Nidhi spent the day with Anji and the previous night... because Anji wanted to...  So she clearly displayed her love as a friend. 

Life is never black and white where the person who has made a mistake will apologize... It usually is one person learns to let go.. the other may appreciate it but will turn out to be a little unreasonable sometimes..

New into their marriage... first time spending even the night away and yet when no resolution seems in sight it is a big deal for Nidhi and i liked the way she reacted.  She was there for her friend... 
She got Ashu... right or wrong he is her husband and she cannot be happy without him... Love is a little unreaonsable at time... that's what makes it so special that you can afford to take liberties that you otherwise couldn't.

So glad she went to get Ashu... If i knew my husband was sulking for some reason... why someone else's I wouldn't enjoy my own wedding... 
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well said fanktlk.
This is a complicated situation for a person to face - to try to be happy for some one when she/he herself is totally unhappy...It is difficult to give a correct analysis of how one should behave in such times. I only know that jispe beet raha hain sirf wohi samajh payega...
Armu4eva thumbnail
@fanktlk .. i did have preferred her not coming only ... she came just to posture... that disappointed me big time..! 

As a wife she was brilliant... for whatever she did... n much cheers to her for going back to Ashu ..without thinking of ego etc etc... while Ashu did think 1000 times before even budging from his stand! 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

I dnt think nidhi is selfish, she ws just too concerned abt ashu in all this midst she cudn't keep her mind & heart @ anjie's mehendi.. I dnt understand why anjie didn't gv any advice to nidhi, despited knowing that nidhi is upset bcoz of ashu.. Waise toh humesha koi na koi advice deti rehati hain anjie nidhi ko... Btw, nidhi just can't fake a smile, Her dissapointment on ashu ws written all over the face..

@bold - n full marks to Kritz for a lovely portrayal.. 👏
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@fanktlk .. i did have preferred her not coming only ... she came just to posture... that disappointed me big time..! 

As a wife she was brilliant... for whatever she did... n much cheers to her for going back to Ashu ..without thinking of ego etc etc... while Ashu did think 1000 times before even budging from his stand! 

Her not coming would have been worse... That would mean she is not there for her friend...

I prefer that she came even when she didn't want to or even when she knew she couldn't be happy. Of course this is my POV... but this makes he selfless as per me...
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Selfless?? By pouting and sulking in front of the entire crowd??🤔 Sorry... disagree.. but yep.. my POV 😊
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep! Tanu ji, kritz ws awesome in her Performance & so ws sharad superb! ...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me feels she shuld have faked happiness 4 her family's sake. But then one wrong move frm her side n d forum would have been hi-hing her 2day for enjoin while hubby was sulking.