Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepa_jd

Me feels she shuld have faked happiness 4 her family's sake. But then one wrong move frm her side n d forum would have been hi-hing her 2day for enjoin while hubby was sulking.

Lakh take ki baat ...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@mohinee... I agree with you but then Anjie is no angel too.
Tanu you remember the time when Nidhi Ashu broke up and Anjie was so busy with her love affair with Ranga that she never bothered abt Nidhi's heartbreak and used to share her stories of her exploits with Nidhi without caring abt Nidhi's feelings...

@Bold...Mohinee I too remembered that time...And yes they are all self-centered...maybe that's why they are the best of friends...As for Ashu...I don't think he was wrong in getting angry at Nidhi for spending 1 lakh on shopping...after all its his hard earned money...And Nidhi as his wife should at least have given a thought to him and his reaction before spending the way she did...

Sorry guys just my POV...no intention to hurt anyone...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Lakh take ki baat ...👏

we know the forum to well,dont we?Edited by deepa_jd - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Me feels she shuld have faked happiness 4 her family's sake. But then one wrong move frm her side n d forum would have been hi-hing her 2day for enjoin while hubby was sulking.

Absolutely - anyway for all situations we all have different points of view - we all love to agree and disagree - that is why the forum is so interesting...And seriously it is nice to read the different logics which we all put forward in support of our arguments.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa, nidhi ne waisi galti ek baar kihiti during break up.. Family ke khushi keiye she hd broken up & most forum members went boom boom bang on her That time..
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Deepa, nidhi ne waisi galti ek baar kihiti during break up.. Family ke khushi keiye she hd broken up & most forum members went boom boom bang on her That time..

i remember.me was fida on d scar.but 2 b honest,it was way better then.
jayanti_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaks0211

<font color="#6600cc" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely - anyway for all situations we all have different points of view - we all love to agree and disagree - that is why the forum is so interesting...And seriously it is nice to read the different logics which we all put forward in support of our arguments.</font>

true kaks. Lekin 24/7 criticism isnt gud for d soul.neither of d forum nor d ppl livin in it.kabhi kabhi glass ko adha full bhi dekna chahiye.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
BTW,

both of them must have got the missed call on their phones..why dint they think of trying again...probability is very low that they do it again simultaneously...
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with u 👏 Well said 👏
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

BTW,

both of them must have got the missed call on their phones..why dint they think of trying again...probability is very low that they do it again simultaneously...

Oooiii mudra .. tumko kitni baar bolega apun ke.. bheja mat chalao 😡 ... yahan logic nahi chalta.. tum probability ki baat kar rahe ho.. hmmphhh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kidding re 😳