Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I find nidhi's attitude so selfish not in matters of ashutosh but in terms of anji. She is soo much into her problems with her husband she is not enjoying anji's wedding preps !! i hope she is not gonna be with that face on her wedding day. sometime we have issues with our partner but we dont spoil someone else happiness. she is such a selfish friend/  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True ...for the first time I  was damn irritated with her ...she spoiled the whole epi ðŸ˜¡
Ami25 thumbnail
She is so selfish and all she is thinking about her own happiness- she calls herself anji's best  friends and she is least bothered her friends's happiness. She has spoiled her mehendi anyway with that sad face-- it is always about her and ashutosh for once she just couldnt be there for anji -- i am sure once she is happy with ashutosh only then she will enjoy the wedding as well-------- grow up nidhi whole world doest revolve around you and ashutosh ------there is a family to look after as well !!! I sometime have minor issues with my husband but no one in the family will guess whatever issues we have -- we never spoil their happiness for small issues in our personal life ----------- for god sake nidhiji it is just a minor issue ------she is soo stupis and selfish ---- 
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess it is a matter of opinion. I watch the show for Nidhi and Ashu and I liked the episode. Truly speaking the show revolves around Nidhi and Ashu while Anjie and Rangnath are just side characters, so obviously the script and story will have more focus on them and their problems and how they deal with them in the middle of any situation.Even Anjie and Ranga marriage is plot to show the contrast between Nidhi and Ashu's marriage and theirs.
Edited by mohinee - 11 years ago
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisamrat

She is so selfish and all she is thinking about her own happiness- she calls herself anji's best  friends and she is least bothered her friends's happiness. She has spoiled her mehendi anyway with that sad face-- it is always about her and ashutosh for once she just couldnt be there for anji -- i am sure once she is happy with ashutosh only then she will enjoy the wedding as well-------- grow up nidhi whole world doest revolve around you and ashutosh ------there is a family to look after as well !!! I sometime have minor issues with my husband but no one in the family will guess whatever issues we have -- we never spoil their happiness for small issues in our personal life ----------- for god sake nidhiji it is just a minor issue ------she is soo stupis and selfish ---- 

completely agree with u 
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohinee

I guess it is a matter of opinion. I watch the show for Nidhi and Ashu and I liked the episode. Truly speaking the show revolves around Nidhi and Ashu while Anjie and Rangnath are just side characters, so obviously the script and story will have more focus on them and their problems and how they deal with them in the middle of any situation.

this show also shows how they both can spoils any other's happiness with their minor issues !!! Where is basic attitude gone !! of course show revolve around them , but the way they are behaving is pure selfish !!  
Armu4eva thumbnail
I agree with u.. today she was very very selfish.. its so unfair.. if she is feeling so disconnected with the whole world without Ashu.. she should have kept away from the whole thing. .instead of doing a show of being present. .but mentally absent..! 

Can imagine.. how much Anjie mus hv felt bad..! 

subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indeed  her world revolves around  Asutosh. The girl is besotted with him .Nothing seems to matter be it her self respect or her best friend's wedding.
mohinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: amisamrat

this show also shows how they both can spoils any other's happiness with their minor issues !!! Where is basic attitude gone !! of course show revolve around them , but the way they are behaving is pure selfish !!  

I agree with you they are selfish but that is the way it has always been. Ashu has always been selfish and Nidhi too...
mohinee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree with u.. today she was very very selfish.. its so unfair.. if she is feeling so disconnected with the whole world without Ashu.. she should have kept away from the whole thing. .instead of doing a show of being present. .but mentally absent..! 

Can imagine.. how much Anjie mus hv felt bad..! 

I agree with you but then Anjie is no angel too.
Tanu you remember the time when Nidhi Ashu broke up and Anjie was so busy with her love affair with Ranga that she never bothered abt Nidhi's heartbreak and used to share her stories of her exploits with Nidhi without caring abt Nidhi's feelings
Edited by mohinee - 11 years ago