Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redeye2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: Bua too has an one-point agenda. It is breaking the Yash-Aarti relationship and have the satisfaction of seeing sadness all around, especially on SP's face.  She is a bitter woman who is forced towards religion not as a choice but as what is expected of widows. Which is why outwardly she does all that she's supposed to - go on Yatras, go to temples, read scriptures or gaze at them, but she's always spying, overhearing, taunting, mocking everyone else who's living a life more fully. 

Team up with Paridhi? That seems like an odd couple. Paridhi is fairly transparent and does have a great deal of fairness in her. Underhandedness is just not her cup of tea!  And showbiz? Even more unlikely but totally open to it. I hope they show her surreptitiously sneaking a glance at some body-building magazines that Yash may have laying about! How cool would that be?πŸ˜‰ Or hiding that magazine between her book of scriptures as the three kids run around her chair. πŸ˜†

We need to see something more of Bua. There has to be something that her heart melts to.  She has to have some pleasant childhood memories. She has to be good at something. She has to have some skill. She has to like something other than that badam milk (?) that Aarti wanted to offer her at Shobha's place?
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel he is sort of phobic to Rain ...Rain reminds him of destruction and loosing his loved ones and mayb he does not want to loose Aarti 😳

@Jyo: Rains do remind him of Arpita...and the way Aarti touched her mangalsutra later, these very rains mean something very deep to her...the rains made her realize her love for her husband and returned him to her when she thought she had lost him. So, it will be her positivity against his fear, because she understands this fear he carries within him.

@Samana: The rain sequence will be at the starting itself today, because Aarti is wearing the same saree. So, it'll be after she goes to her room after that talk with Shobha and after Lizzy manages to stay clear and complete her theft.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

Originally posted by: pearlnarang

@Angle Sorry!!!!!!!Well,in that sense, it was indeed funny when I read it again. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well, it's okay!πŸ˜ƒ  But when you really think about it the whole Scindia Pariwar don't like  other people talking to them in a direct manner. Maybe it's a generalization from my point of view but somehow or other they all have this trait.

Prateek doesn't like being told that his approach is wrong towards Pari.

SP does not like anybody saying your views are wrong.

G3 does not like to be told what she sometimes does are wrong.

Bua is on the end of that tolerance scale where she does not even give a thought to what others think.

Yash does not like being told that life can go on without Arpita.

That's just a sample of what my real thoughts are about on that matter. Being direct helps in a lot of situations I've found if you know how to be tactful while you do it, rather than keep lying.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
redeye2012 thumbnail
@Indu: πŸ˜† It's done! As Yash wants to cuddle, Aarti will pick up her cell and speed dial her Shobha ma. πŸ˜†

@Sam: But then Palak might not (tell Yash) when she realizes that she has inadvertently become a party to this underhand plot. Yash is sure to ask her why she didn't come to him with this information. Palak may have promised Yash that she'll not hide anything from Yash, but she may not reveal anything because she doesn't want to be caught breaking a promise. I can't recall (am open to reminders) a situation where Palak walked upto Yash to share something.  

But this is mere speculation since we really have to wait for tonight...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Redeye : But Bua's agenda to see sadness on SP's face wont give her any real happiness in this case .. she will only get sadistic pleasure but not mental peace whereas Shobha's agenda is going to give her a sense of victory , happiness , mental peace everything ... I feel Bua's real happiness will come when she will see someone actually thinking about her life , her future and mayb even thinking about settling her down as its never too late till u r living πŸ˜›...

I feel this track can come in future where Aarti might  try to find out why is bua like this and might try to get her settled in life or mayb in this Palak case only , if bua is finally exposed and everyone  asks her to  get out of the house , bua might finally confess all her frustrations which might make Aarti think of  finding a groom for bua too ... there can b lots of such options
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InduG64

@Jyo: Rains do remind him of Arpita...and the way Aarti touched her mangalsutra later, these very rains mean something very deep to her...the rains made her realize her love for her husband and returned him to her when she thought she had lost him. So, it will be her positivity against his fear, because she understands this fear he carries within him.

Actually for Aarti , rains r blessings .. like u said she realised her deep feelings for Yash in this same rain .. whereas for Yash ,its almost a curse  because he lost Arpita in this same rain Ouch...

It will b interesting to see how Aarti makes an effort to make Yash forget that phobia attached to rain and start enjoying it Embarrassed

Since rain is almost treated like a character in the film , so I feel eventually Yash will start enjoying rains too and we might see future romantic AarYa moments and confession in rain as well Embarrassed
jyoti06 thumbnail
Punar VivaahDo you think with the support of Aarti and Yash, Palak will solve the problem of stage-fear?

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
redeye2012 thumbnail
@Jyo: I don't think Bua has the same ideas about happiness and mental peace the way we think of them. So, this is her happiness. And she has been this way for a quite a while, so unless Bua has some life-threatening disease and Aarti takes care of her, she's not going to realize what happiness and mental peace really mean. In other words, something drastic has to happen...
InduG64 thumbnail
OK...I was just thinking that when Bua tastes another defeat, will this be it? She is family so can't be ousted...at best SP will give her a hard rap on the knuckles and few dire warnings. I think she'll overtly lie low but she will wait for that one slip from Aarti...and that's why Shobha coming back in the scene feels so ominous to me. Will they start building on the Prashant track...now that Yash is so positively inclined toward Aarti and Aarti herself is so happy-happy? What if those blank calls restart? Basically, what next after Palak accepts Aarti? All that is left is for Yash to fall in love...and for that realization to happen Prashant has to get back in the scene, I guess.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Jyoti, yeah its time for Bua to say bye, but I don't think Yash get anything yet. He came when Palak was mad at Aarti and saying she lied her again. But I hope he gets it and they resolve it together and send it from wherever she cannot comeback:(
That little tea scene was cute.

@Z: I loved Yash in kids room and him kissing Ansh, that was purely awww moment for me. Prateek looking into Paridhi's bag made me urghhh too. When he was looking at her bag initially I was sincerely hoping he doesn't go in there.. Yeah it spell big trouble, not trusting your spouse is first step to trouble.

@Samana: Palak trust her so much, and is so comfortable with her. Bua must really cared for her earlier. And now she hurting her so badly just to get even with Aarti, makes me believe she is emotionless see they keep us swinging on her.

Like how you caught and put in words, her confiding in her huggable bear friend.

Yash was again Aarti's hero, he stepped in twice at the right moment where she was at loss of word. I loved how second time as soon as he realized whats troubling her he stepped in..

@Mansi: Yeah even I felt it was all about Yash coming to rescue her. And I liked this time he was proactive in second time..

@Aparna: I just couldn't digest Bua using Palak either. And the worst thing is she is not stopping, and getting even Ansh is mix, is just pure evil. This week Yash has been speaking alot. Atlast!! phewww

@Abby: Nice take. They are emphasizing on fair share love and affection to all the kids from both Yash and Aarti.

@Borna: nice take. I too love confrontation between Bua Vs Aarti/Yash, but only if the little minds are not involved. What she is doing, is completely against fair game rules:( and its making episodes sometimes repulsive.

@saf: Even I didn't like Shobhaji asking her again to get Yash's love. What does she want her to do, drop in his arms seduce him. She is out of her mind sometimes literally.

@Indu: Amazing reference of your personal experience and you were spot on connecting it with yesterday.
Bua, is going extreme in desparation. It will comeback to her. She is making uncalculated moves now that she has no support, and this time panga with Yash, bahut bhari padega..
Love how pro active Yash was and made it no longer Ansh-Palak fight but theirs, so they can take it as fun from here. Its no longer their race ..

@Red: Even I was like why she is not saying as soon as she walked in on Bua feeding ill to Palak's mind, but then I think she was trying to understand Bua's effect on her. She kept looking from Bua to Palak and how her face is changing.

@Kirthi: Yeah "Better late than never" so true for Yash. Yash needs alot of lesson on parenting lessons. His avoiding matters and living in his world's product is living Palak.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I have been through most, it seems..

I couldn't watch or even login yesterday nightπŸ˜”, so had lot to catch up with all today only..

Everyone said it all, we all hate Bua and hope by taking panga with Yash she has put the final nail in her coffin.I hope Yash do see her through, last night I don't think he got any clue. I am not sure how will be made aware of it all..

And I wonder why Aarti said whose speech is better and who work harder rather who says it better and work harder. I mean speech at this age is really about delivering, all 6 year old will get somewhat similar content...

So are both gonna loose today?? or Ansh said on his own and got selected?? Or the selection is postponed or something..

Why are Palak and Ansh BOTH mad?? I expect one to be happy, as either Ansh didn't have any speech and Palak happy.  Or Ansh do
get his speech so he is happy and Palak unhappy as her dad wrote it for him, which she feels is betterπŸ˜•