Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahahahaha, one more year is too long, but its serial world so Im sure it will be that long! 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok she redited again ...all move in and  instead of edit write res or whatever u want 😆😆😆

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here is today's thread. Sorry for the momentary confusion. 😛

I some how thought, after I opened the thread that it was not my day to open and closed it, but then realised I was referring to day before yesterday's thread and not yesterday's . In short I feel like a compete idiot but here is today's thread 😆:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105779&PID=61360189�

Geets, Zet, your res. posts are still there. Feel free to edit.
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Mansi : Awesomee takeee 👏👏..U know this time I feel not just Yash but both Yash and Aarti will rescue each other from the mess because as per precap it looks like Palak is misunderstanding Aarti and even Ansh is misunderstanding Yash .. they r cursing each other's parents here which means Bua might hv done damage to both speeches and might hv filled their head with step father and step mother nonsense ... So AarYa might jointly take a decision to throw Bua out of the house and rescue their kids 😃...

Today it was certainly Yash's day the way he kept rescuing Aarti from every mess done by Bua related to Ansh matter 😳 but tomorrow Yash might b in mess because of Bua hiding his speech and making Yash look bad in front of Ansh and that time Aarrti might come to his rescue 😳

@Aparna :I guess CVs r delbierately showing this extreme side of Bua for her final pack up because nothing is more sinful that using kids for oyur evil motives ... this is it ... Bua will b kicked out of the house because this time he messed with Yash ka reputation in front of Ansh  and so for this I dont think Yash will let Bua go scotfree 😆😆

I really don't think they will throw her out of the house beacuse Yash and Aarti doesn't have the authority to do that but they might stop bua frm interacting wid the kids... anybody heard buaji's laugh wen she was talking to palak tht seriously fraked me out it was lyk hearin a witch cackle... *shudders
Edited by 16021983 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

edit

Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago