Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
omg tat was fantastic...great ending. I can't wait to knoe y he left her. O yes if u don't continue today, can i plz hav ur address, i might kinda drop by to say hello for da first and last time. πŸ˜† jokes

continue sooon plz and thank u

Nida
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9

i've been busy with stuffff πŸ˜†if u know what i mean πŸ˜‰

lol sure i do! πŸ˜› and nice part.. yayayayyyy way to go priya and aaliyah πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ continue soon!
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg! continue soon. can't wait. hehe of course i can't kill you. whose gonna continue the rest of the awesome stories? hehe lol continue soon. can't wait. it's awesome.

shaheera
neha9 thumbnail

yup! i'm gonna post the next part as soon as im done replying to these messages πŸ˜‰

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kneeduh2000

omg tat was fantastic...great ending. I can't wait to knoe y he left her. O yes if u don't continue today, can i plz hav ur address, i might kinda drop by to say hello for da first and last time. πŸ˜† jokes

continue sooon plz and thank u

Nida

of course u can... i live in

Dreamland California... suite number 420 πŸ˜†

I'll be waiting πŸ˜‰

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*kRiTu*~

lol sure i do! πŸ˜› and nice part.. yayayayyyy way to go priya and aaliyah πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ continue soon!

im glad u dooooo πŸ˜†

neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahrambaa

omg! continue soon. can't wait. hehe of course i can't kill you. whose gonna continue the rest of the awesome stories? hehe lol continue soon. can't wait. it's awesome.

shaheera

trueeeeeeee πŸ˜† im sure if anyone were to spare me it would be due to the sameeee reason πŸ˜‰

neha9 thumbnail

PART 6 On Page 7 πŸ˜ƒ Also updated today (6-24-06)

Part 7

The doctor looked at the door and smiled. "Well you do see Mr. Angad Khanna. Now tell me, how many fingers am I holding up?"

Kripa looked at the doctor, "Four," he changed, "One," he put his hand down, "None."

"Excellent. You can take her home, Mr. Khanna. She will be affected by the Anesthesia for a few days, and then she should be fine."

Angad looked away from Kripa and at the doctor. "Any percussions?

"Well, just don't let her come into the light to quickly, let her take her time. But then she shouldn't be locked in a dark room. Take her for walks before the sun completely sets. I would like to see her in two weeks from today. And, I'll be leaving now."

"Thank you doctor." He shook hands with him.

"All right Mr. Khanna. Bye."

"Take care of yourself, Kripa." Angad looked at Kripa and the doctor soon left.

The room was silent. Kirpa parted her lips to speak when Angad turned. "I'll go get the discharge papers ready." He rushed to the door and soon Prithvi was left in there alone.

Kripa looked at Prithvi with fury, and tears in her eyes. "How long, Prithvi?"

"Kirpa I wanted to…"

"How long?" She repeated.

"Yash, and Angad are the same people." Kirpa felt something hard hit her stomach as Prithvi repeated his words. "I'm sorry Kirpa… Angad had…"

"Priya is my daughter." She whispered.

"She is," Prithvi sighed. He sat down beside Kripa and hugged her. With weak arms she hugged him back.

"I've been with my daughter for so long and I never realized. No wonder every time I got close to Yash I felt like Angad was around me. No wonder, so many things about Yash were like Angad's. That's why Priya said she looked like me." Kirpa held Prithvi tighter, and sobbed.

"Calm down Kripa, this isn't good for you. Please." Prithvi's phone rang and Kripa left him wiping her tears.

Prithvi told Aaliya the entire story, who told Priya. Priya, as soon as Aaliya put the phone down jumped in air, screaming, laughing just happy. Aaliya grabbed her arm and made her sit down again.

"You will not mention this to Angad. If he finds out, we were behind this he will kill us both."

"I know he will."

"Come on, look like you knew nothing about this."

"Done!"

Angad looked at the iron gate in front of him and mumbled something under his breath. Kripa looked his way and then back at the gates, which were still closed. Angad, now cursed under his breath and placed his palm on the center of the steering wheel and pressed it. Kripa was startled by Angad's anger when he continued pressing the honk for over a minute.

"Angad don't you have the remote?" Prithvi asked taking his hand off the wheel.

"If I did, I wouldn't be still sitting here." He said under his breath.

Kripa looked at Angad sadly. He had changed, and it wasn't a good change. She had never seen him get this irate over such a petty matter.

Angad pressed his hand on the honk once more and this time the gates opened. He placed his foot on the accelerator and drove into the driveway. When he parked his car in front of the house Kripa looked at the colossal, yet beautiful house. Something she never imagined to see in her life. Angad looked at Prithvi. "You guys go I have something to take care of."

"But Angad…"

"Priya is inside, and so is Aaliya someone will open the door. Tell Priya not to wait for me at lunch or for dinner." Kirpa quietly wiped her tears and opened the heavy door. Angad looked into his rear view window and saw her hand swipe on her other cheek. "You can ask the culinary people to make dinner tonight. I'll be back late." He continued to look at Kripa slowly getting out of the car. "Make sure Priya goes to bed on time."

"Are you telling me, Angad?" Prithvi asked. Angad gave him a nasty look. "Yes I'll make sure she does. I'll see you later."

Prithvi climbed out of the car, as he turned he 'accidentally' knocked the cup of coke over towards Angad. Before Angad could do anything his shirt and jacket was wet. He swore under his breath and rushed out of the car and into the house. Prithvi smirked and helped Kripa into the house.

Angad went upstairs, skipping stairs, fuming. He would have killed Prithvi at the moment if he weren't his friend. He opened the door to his room and then slammed it behind him.

Priya knew he was home when that happened. She looked at Aaliya and then stood up. "I'm going to go see him."

"Good luck." Priya smiled and then walked towards the stairs.

Angad took this shirt off and threw it on the floor and looked into his closet for another. He took out the first one he saw. It was black and said, "FCUK" on the front, in pink. He looked at for a second. "How ironic," he thought. It was the last thing Kripa gave him before he left. He pushed the thought and just wore it, it was important and he had to hurry. He picked up his jacket and wore that on top and when he turned little Priya walked in. He looked at the little girl.

"Are we going Daddy?" She asked innocently.

"No, we aren't going Priya. I'm going, I'll be back home late tonight." Disappointed Priya walked to Angad and kneeled down before her. He took her little hand and pulled her forward into a tight hug. "I love you." And then picked her up in his arms. "Now, I'll be back late tonight. You can wait for dinner, but I rather have to eat and go to bed on time. You your first dance class of the summer."

Priya smiled, "I know! I'm so happy it's summer break."

"So am I. Tomorrow we will plan what you and I will do this summer. Lets go to Florida!"

Angad laughed, "We'll see. I have to go now."

Kirpa sat beside Aaliya hugging her and quietly crying to herself. Angad, with Priya still in his arms, came down stairs and he placed her down. "Now be a good girl."

"I will be, and you be a good boy." She winked and Angad spanked her lightly.

"You're a naughty girl."

"Well, I am your daughter."

Angad's eyes widened as she spoke. "Looks like you've been around Aaliya. Now I must rush."

"You must?"

He kissed her forehead, "I must. Bye."

"Bye." Angad picked up his phone and keys from the floor and turned around to leave, as he saw Kripa standing before him. Priya looked at Kripa and then at Angad.

Angad looked away as Kripa took a step towards him. Kripa looked behind Angad towards Priya, and walked towards her.

Angad took a deep breath and left the room quickly. Kripa had every right on Priya, and he wasn't going to make a fuss about Kirpa and Priya being together.

Kripa slowly kneeled down in front of a smiling Priya. "Hi," she said with a dry throat.

"Are you feeling better now?"

Kripa nodded her head. "I am, thank you." Slowly she took her hand and pulled Priya into her arms.

Prithvi placed a arm around Aaliya and they both left from there.

Kripa and Priya sat in Priya's room looking through Priya's toys. Kripa was extremely pleased about the way Angad had brought their daughter up. It was beautiful. She had everything, but she wasn't spoiled. There was a difference and Kirpa saw it. She could see it when Angad was talking to Priya earlier.

Priya placed a photo album in her lap. "This is from when we went to London last year."

"We'll look through this later beta. You should sleep now. It's late."

"Just one more Mom, please."

It was so peaceful to hear that word from Priya, Mom. Kripa smiled and placed the album on the bed and picked her up. "I love you a lot, and I really missed you."

"Me too." Priya yawned.

"See, you should be asleep."

"I know, I should."

"You should." Kripa stood up and tucked Priya in bed. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Good night."

"Good night." She kissed her forehead and turned the lights off. When she turned around before leave, Priya's eyes were closed. She closed the door and left.

Kripa opened the closet and looked inside. She picked out a pair of pajama's with a tank top, and slipped into the bathroom for a shower.

She turned the shower on and stood under the cold water for a few minutes, Angad continuously flashing in her head. When she opened her eyes again he disappeared. She turned the tap and made the water even colder. It was almost as if she was punishing herself. Finally after just standing under the shower for about fifteen minutes, she turned it off and found her towel and wrapped herself into her. When she stepped back into her room, she noticed the door open. Quickly she locked the door and leisurely changed into her night suit.

She looked into the mirror ran a hand through her wet hair, and then closed her eyes calming down. When she opened her eyes again, she realized she was crying again. She wiped her tears and slipped her feet into a warm pair of slippers.

Angad's entire house flooring was made with Marble, and at night it was awfully cold. And, after taking a bath with cold water, Kirpa felt is colder. She knew if she laid down now she wouldn't be able to fall asleep. She knew where the kitchen was, and she could maybe explore it to make herself a cup of hot chocolate.

However, her problem was solved. Because when she entered the kitchen a culinary person was cleaning up.

"Can I help you ma'am?" He asked politely.

"If you can get me a cup of hot chocolate, tea, coffee, anything, it would be lovely."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you." She looked around the kitchen until man made her hot drink."

She walked to the window and looked outside the house. The house was huge and she hadn't seen anything.

"Ma'am." Kirpa turned around quickly. "You're hot chocolate is ready." She smiled at him and took the cup. "May I leave for the night, if you don't need anything else." She nodded again. "Thank you Ma'am. Have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow." Kripa, again, just smiled.

"Listen." She said before he left.

"Yes ma'am."

"Is Angad back yet?"

"I don't know Ma'am. I don't think so, he would be in here if he were."

"Alright, thank you. You can leave."

"Right ma'am." He turned, and robotically walked out. Kirpa decided she would walk around the house until Angad got back. But first she needed a shawl. She looked around the kitchen and found the lights and turned them off.

She didn't find a shawl, so she picked up Angad's jacket she had worn a few nights back. She decided she would start up stairs. Relaxed, she went upstairs, and when she reached the last step she turned around and looked at the first floor of the house. Kripa still couldn't believe this was Angad's house. Too elegant, to clean, to be Angad Khanna's house. But of course, she reminded herself, he had changed. So much had changed. She turned around and walked to the opposite side of the house than Priya's bedroom.

She placed her empty cup on a small table and walked towards the first hallway. On one wall she saw pictures of Angad and Priya at parties, on holiday's, at home, together. Kripa had missed so much, so much. She looked to her other side and saw the windows from which Kripa could see the back of the house. It was like a resort. She saw the heart shaped swimming pool, she swing she had sat on a few days ago with Angad, and a pool table. She continued walking down and came to the first door. She reached out to open it and then hesitated. She wasn't sure is she had the right to look inside. She pulled her hand back and continued walking down that side of the mansion. It was too good to be true. Priya's study's door was open and therefore she walked in and just looked around. Finally, when she got to the last door she stopped because the lights were on.

"Somebody probably left them on," she told herself, and then pushed the door handle down and the door forward. Slowly she peeked into the room, and didn't see anyone. She opened it completely and walked in, she reached for the light and switched it off. It was quite dark, and she quickly turned around, hitting against a hard body.

"I'm…" She looked up and saw Angad standing in front of her. His hand was on her shoulder, and his other arm around her. Kripa wanted to hug him, but didn't. If anything, her eyes were moist. Angad took his hand back and then a step back. "I was just looking around. I'm sorry Angad, I didn't mean too disturb you."

Angad watched a tear slowly fall from her eye, and her quickly wiping it away. She took a few steps and then stopped. "Kripa."

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"

Kripa turned with a fake smile, "Look at me Angad, I'm smiling. I'm alive, I'm happy. I'm fine, how about you."

"Just what you said. Thanks for putting Priya to bed."

"Good night Angad," she turned around to leave when Angad caught her hand. "Do you need something." When Angad didn't reply she turned around to look at him.

"Nothing," he left her hand. "Good Night Kripa." He walked past Kripa when she took his hand. She walked in front of him and placed her hands on both his arms and then slowly placed her head on his chest. Angad's arms shivered as he slowly lifted them. This couldn't be true, this couldn't be real. Kripa wasn't here, so close to him, he was dreaming.

"Angad please, just this once." Before Angad could put his arms around Kripa they both heard something fall. Kripa left Angad and they both ran towards Priya's room. Angad quickly opened the door and found Priya sitting on her bed.

"Sorry. I was just getting the glass but I dropped the frame."

Angad heaved a sigh and sat on the bed beside her. "It's ok." He picked up the glass and gave it to her. Kripa watched them from the door. Priya drank the water and then handed the glass back to Angad. Kripa turned around and left. "Now go to sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright. Good night."

"Good night beta." Angad turned around surprised to see Kripa gone. He closed the door and walked down stairs, just like Kripa, there was no way Angad could fall asleep either.

He turned the T.V. on low and just started at it. All he could actually think about was Kripa and what just happened a few moments ago. He looked over at Kripa's room and saw the lights on. He couldn't help but get up and walk towards the room.

First he knocked on it, when Kripa didn't reply, he opened the door and looked inside. She laid on the sofa, with a book resting on her chest. And, to Angad's surprise she was wearing glasses. "Am I getting old?"

He sat down beside her and just looked at her. Slowly, he took her glasses off and took the book away from her. Kripa shifted and her head fell on his shoulder. Angad looked down at her and smiled at her innocent face. Eight years later, she was still the same person. H wrapped her in a blanket, then turning the lights off he left the room.

Seeee i continued, I don't want to die! πŸ˜‰  Now, if you guys know or don't know, I also write the Fan-Fic Kabhi Na Kabhi...

Check it out if u havn't.  Anyways, that's not the point.  I need to continue with that fan-fiction, I just don't know how.  So if you guys don't mind, and have ideas please PM them to me. πŸ˜ƒ  If u don't know the FF check it out, read it and then send me ideas.  Thanks a bunch for that.

My 3rd Fan-Fic is Kabhi Kabhi, for those of you who read it, bad news, Im posting the last part of Monday. πŸ˜ƒ  If you don't know about it check it out.  I will post information about my New Fan-fiction(s) as soon as I finish two of these.  πŸ˜ƒ

Links to my fan-fictions:

Kabhi Na Kabhi: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=203118&P N=1&TPN=13

Kabhi Kabhi: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=157105&P N=1&TPN=306

Enjoy,

Neha πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by neha9 - 17 years ago
SNoorien92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome!!! i luved it. continue when you can.

shaheera
ruby89 thumbnail
that was a lovely part. continue it soon πŸ‘