Users

Frequent Posters

Sour Skittles thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awesum part!! cont sooon
himani
ruby89 thumbnail
omg i jst read the whole thing its really good continue soon please 😳 ... i wonder why angad left kripa ... continue soon, cant wait

-Ruby πŸ‘
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*kRiTu*~

Neha.. where did you gayabed??? πŸ˜•

i've been busy with stuffff πŸ˜† if u know what i mean πŸ˜‰

neha9 thumbnail

Part 6

Kripa stretched her arms to the ceiling and sat up. "Well, Kripa you have my doctors appointment today."

"Yes you do!" Aaliya told her as she entered. "And, you only have thirty minutes to get ready. I placed your cloths on the other side of your bed. Come on, take your bath quickly."

"Alright, can I get a cup of tea on my way?"

"Yes you may. But hurry."

"Alright."

"She'll be here in a few minutes. Angad do you want to take her alone."

"Honestly, I don't care. I don't think she has the brain to figure my voice out. I mean we talked for so long and she didn't realize it was me. Really wired." He sipped his tea.

"Because Prithvi told her that Yash, or you, are a long lost friend of Angad Khanna, so of your self," Aaliya told her after biting into an apple.

"Does that explain why I maybe sound so much like Angad?" He took another sip.

"Well, because when Prithvi, Angad and Yash were in school, you, Yash, used to play pranks on us because your voice sounded so much like Angad's."

Angad spit his tea back in the cup and coughed, and laughed at once. "Wow, and she believed it."

"Well, I guess."

"Wow, did Kripa loose her brain?"

"Uh, maybe after the accident."

"Hey, that's not nice." Angad defended his lady love.

"Well, what you said wasn't that nice either."

"Well…"

"Shut-up Angad." Aaliya threw something at him. "Now, if you would excuse me, I have to make Kirpa tea." Aaliya turned to leave.

"I've done that."

"Really?"

"Well, I still know her habits, I haven't forgotten them yet."

"That's nice."

"Where is our princess by the way?"

"Priya, is still sleeping. Let her until she wants to."

"All right."

"I'm ready!" Kripa said holding the chair.

"Let's go then." Angad said standing up.

"Wait, Aaliya isn't going?"

"Well, someone has to stay home with Priya."

"Oh!" Kripa said disappointed.

"Kripa, I won't eat you, ok?"

"Oh hush! But…"

Angad rolled his eyes, "Lets go, were late. And, you're tea is in my hand. Lets go." Angad grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the house.

"So doctor?" Angad asked the old man, who was shining the flashlight in Kirpa's eyes.

He turned the flashlight off and sat back down in his place. Angad watched Kripa's hand moved from the table and drop in her lap nervously. She fidgeted with her ring and fingers while the doctor examined her pervious reports. Angad continued watching her hand fiddle. Getting nervous himself he placed his hand on top of hers and moved his chair closer. "Stop it," he whispered. When he lifted his hand to take it away, Kirpa held it quickly. Angad looked at her, and smiled. "You're going to be fine." He assured her.

"She she is!" The doctor exclaimed. "We can perform her surgery."

"Really doctor?" Kirpa asked, almost as if she hadn't heard him the first time.

"Yes, Mrs. Khanna, we can. In fact, we can go ahead and start it within an hour if you want. I have no appointments today."

"Yash, I don't know. Should I?"

"Well, unless you want to stay like this."

"Alright doctor."

"Alright," He picked up the phone and asked someone to get the operation theater ready. "We'll start in about an hour. Your bandages will come off at two tomorrow afternoon, and I'm quite sure you'll be able to see again. Then, we'll have to see you ever two weeks for about six months." Angad's head shot-up at this last statement.

"Thank you doctor."

"Anytime. We'll call you in, in about an hour." The doctor left.

In that one hour, Anagd fed Kripa and also informed Aaliya. He talked to Priya, and then to Prithvi, discussing how would he hide from Kripa after tomorrow. Prithvi, gave him an alternative.

Kripa's head shot-up when her name was called. She stood up and called Yash's name. Angad held her shoulder. "Kripa, don't worry you'll be fine. Now take care of yourself."

"Wait where are you going?"

"Well, no where now. But I'll be leaving for California tomorrow, with Priya."

"Why?"

"Some business deals."

"Oh! Well, I'll miss you." She moved her hands and when finally found him gave him a quick hug. Before Angad could hug her back she moved back. "So I won't see you tomorrow?"

"No… yes… I mean I'll come visit you around twelve, but I won't be here when your bandages open."

"Mrs. Khanna, we are ready for you."

"Come on, Kripa." Angad took her inside and she slowly laid down on the bed. "I'll be waiting until you're done. Take care."

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye."

"Priya!!!" Aaliya locked the door and jumped on Angad's bed beside Priya. And then looked around. "Wow, Angad's learned to keep his room clean."

"He does!" Priya smiled.

"Ok anyway, did you hear."

"What?"

"Kirpa's going under her operation today, and she'll be able to see yesterday." Priya first blinked and then stood up and started jumping. "But, Angad is leaving with you tomorrow."

"What?" She sat back down and frowned.

"I have a plan."

"What?"

She pulled her forward and whispered in her ear. Priya exchanged hi-fives with Aaliya.

"Mrs. Khanna how do you feel?"

"Great!" She answered with a smile.

"Well, good news, we can take your bandages off now, instead of having to wait for another two hours."

"Really doctor, that's amazing."
"But doctor…" Prithvi interrupted when his phone rang. It was Aaliya.

"Hey Prithvi, Angad is coming over right now."

"WHAT?!" He screamed.

"Yeah, Priya is calling me, I have to go. Bye," she quickly slammed the phone and smiled at Priya. "Part B."

Priya dialed Angad's number.

Prithvi on the other hand did the same.

Angad's phone rang and he looked at Priya's picture flashing. "Hey jaan, what's up? Are you ready?"

"Yes Dad, but I need to ask you something."

Prithvi, tried again, when the doctors told him to turn the lights down. He did that and then tried Calling Angad again.

"How is Mom now?"

"She should be awake, I'm going to go see her."

"Daddy, you should have brought me with you."

"I know but… hold on, I think someone else is calling."

Prithvi disconnected the call and cursed under his breath.

"Oops, never mind. So what were you saying?"

The Doctors began to undo Kripa's bandages, and in the fastest manner possible.

"Alright beta, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later."

"But Daddy, where are you?"
"In front of Kripa's room."

"Ok, Dad, bye."

"Bye, be ready, I'll be there to pick you up."

"I'm ready. Bye." She quickly shut the phone and smiled. "I hope everything will be fine."

"Me too, now how about some ice-cream."

"Great idea."

Angad smiled at his phone and placed his hand on the door knob when a little kid bumped into him.

"Mrs. Khanna, what's the first thing you want to see?"

"My husband."

The doctor laughed. "Well, then lets hope he'll just enter right now." He took both the cottons off her eyes. "Now slowly open your eyes."

Angad turned the door knob and pushed the door open, shocked to see Kripa's eyes opening in front of him.

Kripa opened her eyes completely, when her vision blurred, her smile left her face, as she found Angad standing in front of her.

"What do you see Mrs. Khanna?"

"Angad?" She whispered. Prithvi closed his eyes sadly, and turned around. "Angad Khanna?"

Hey guys,

Sorry about the delay! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I've just been slightly busy in shopping and stuff. 😳  I'll cont today the next part for sure, if i Don't u guys can come kill me.... I'll PM you guys the location for those who want to πŸ˜ƒ

Coming Up:  Angad, tries and ignore Kripa as much as possible!

Hugs and Kisses,

Neha 😊

shwetzbag thumbnail
awasome neha....ive been reading al ur fanfics n i mus tel u tat ur simply da best..cant wait to read da next part....
Sour Skittles thumbnail
omg k saw angad finally!!!!!yay......i hope we get to know why a dosent want k anymore πŸ˜• soonnnnn
cant wait!!cont soon
himani/b]
lucky-moon thumbnail
awesome part and yes plz do continue i can't wait for long
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Great Job!!! Pls continue soon!!
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sour Skittles

omg k saw angad finally!!!!!yay......i hope we get to know why a dosent want k anymore πŸ˜• soonnnnn
cant wait!!cont soon
himani/b]

well, ull know soon ;) keep reading...i'll cont ASAP! πŸ˜›

LUV

Neha-

angadandme thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha9

well, ull know soon ;) keep reading...i'll cont ASAP! πŸ˜›

LUV

Neha-

wht do u mean by ASAP like today again