Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilvuday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
gal u always manage to pull d ground off ma feet..i lovd it as usual...mann u r awesome..thanx fr pm...πŸ˜ƒ
-Tannu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
minakshi..such a dheet she is... :@
finally manya nd uday cme face to face...
hope uv finds dat manya is his princess..soon..

cont soon...thursday bahut door hai...
cant wait for nxt update...
nxt part jaldi update kardo... :)
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: cnibir

WOW!!!! WOOO!!πŸ‘

Such a good update. loved it. i m falling in love with uday's character even moreπŸ˜†. very creative and innovative. πŸ˜ƒ

plz plz plz do continue and i will be anxiously waiting for the update. πŸ˜›

Thanks dear , u shud love this Uday dear I have put lot of my experience  in himπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

will try to my best to  update soon

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tannu-

lovely update
minakshi..such a dheet she is... :@
finally manya nd uday cme face to face...
hope uv finds dat manya is his princess..soon..

cont soon...thursday bahut door hai...
cant wait for nxt update...
nxt part jaldi update kardo... :)

Thanks Tannu for liking it ,will update ASAP
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilvuday

gal u always manage to pull d ground off ma feet..i lovd it as usual...mann u r awesome..thanx fr pm...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks dear,thanks a lot but then now I cordially put that ground their we really need to keep walking πŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shals9

WOW! Awesome Shana!  Finally uday got his manyata back.. although in new avatar. 

Love is in air - haiyee.. cant wait to read that. 

Pls do update soon.. thanks for the pm

Thanku ,yes dear my hands were craving to write something love love so made next chapter for it πŸ˜†
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam2801

Dear, it's my request to you that DEK will  end on 2 aug.,😭 but Please you'll continue this FF. I'm a fan of your writing.😊 So Please update your FF after DEK ending also. We are not Sneha Rajani, 🀒so Please You'll continue. 😳Your FF is not under scanner.πŸ˜† It's a big hit.πŸ‘πŸΌ ThanxπŸ˜‰. πŸ€—

Dont worry dear wont stop my FF in middle will take it till the end and will come up with new sequel if my readers ask for it,

Love U All

Shana

mahnoor2468 thumbnail
shana is there some extreme to your skills,beautifully incorporated and presented 😳 i love you πŸ‘shana will manyata remember everything or not !and i want to request please please dont  create fights between uday and manyata and i hope she acts sophisticated and doesn't use profane language or somethini ,i hope she maintains the princess spark in her pleaseee πŸ˜³
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahnoor2468

shana is there some extreme to your skills,beautifully incorporated and presented 😳 i love you πŸ‘shana will manyata remember everything or not !and i want to request please please dont  create fights between uday and manyata and i hope she acts sophisticated and doesn't use profane language or somethini ,i hope she maintains the princess spark in her pleaseee πŸ˜³

Thanks Dear

I can understand u'r fears regarding her lang. haila cvs ka shock hum sab ko yaad hai regarding Manyatas colouful lang.πŸ˜†

This Manya wont be that way as she has lived with great ShastriJi who has been guru of UV so sophistication is all instilled in her 😊

Memory back that will happen after long presently its all fuse udi hui manya and her unique prince charming

Marie_789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really nice update. So UdayVeer indirectly rejected Minaxi ...

Lets see how others react to the appearance of Manya .