Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire12345678

sorry for commenting late this part was super awesome and lovely loved there first meeting i wish they would have hugged but this was awesome also loved the way you portrayed udayveer and minaxi relationship please update soon i loved this writing i love your story it is my favouriteπŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks Vampy ,dont worry all love and hug will come in later chapters.

Thanku once again dear😊

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

OMG...its awsomeee...beautifully written.the last scene was freaking awsome...cant wait for next part...aur ha yaar whay abot J is she marry jagat or still after uday????????plzzz...tell me... sana dear why didnt u PM me????????plzzz...update soon and PM me...

Thanks Dear ,

J -jagat , Unnati -Vijay banna and all the characters will come in later chapters and their stories as well.I started with Manveer coz they are the crux and will actully move the FF forward.

Well dear today I did not pm anybody as I was too tired and slept after updatingπŸ˜†

Now I am gonna pm everybody so pls sorry if u get it now after actully reading πŸ˜†

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have no words to praise you & your work, only one word for this update  " SUPERB".πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for such a beautiful update, I love it.πŸ‘
I want to know does Manyata look same like 5 years ago, Right? Means No face change, πŸ₯³ I hate Plastic Surgery of hero/heroines face in serials.πŸ˜†
Now I can't wait for next update. I'm dying to read next part right now.πŸ˜‰
This Minakshi, I hate her.🀒 Pls in next chapter give her some hell's punishment.😑 She deserves it. DESPO.πŸ˜†
Pls update next chap. ASAP.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

DEK_girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow!another amazing,brilliant update! i thoroughly enjoy reading it...aaa tat minakshi soo evil!!!

you know whats the best part of your ff?? its so fast and not dragging...so many things happen in just one chapter...you know i felt like i never got enough of the lovey-dovey scenes in mfr!! but the best part of ur ff story going so fast is that even the sad parts go away quickly...and i love it!tat they meet in the 1st chapter itself!
ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEK_girl

wow!another amazing,brilliant update! i thoroughly enjoy reading it...aaa tat minakshi soo evil!!!

you know whats the best part of your ff?? its so fast and not dragging...so many things happen in just one chapter...you know i felt like i never got enough of the lovey-dovey scenes in mfr!! but the best part of ur ff story going so fast is that even the sad parts go away quickly...and i love it!tat they meet in the 1st chapter itself!

Thanks Dear

Well dear I am so pak chuki type from hindi tv serials where they drag so much that my story moves just opposite to them super fast!!!,

plus yes i too use sad parts to bring twist but then i hate sadness in itself and thats why rush to happier part as I myself feel headache in writing those sad scenes.πŸ˜†

Thanks for liking it ones a😊gain

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam2801

I have no words to praise you & your work, only one word for this update  " SUPERB".πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for such a beautiful update, I love it.πŸ‘
I want to know does Manyata look same like 5 years ago, Right? Means No face change, πŸ₯³ I hate Plastic Surgery of hero/heroines face in serials.πŸ˜†
Now I can't wait for next update. I'm dying to read next part right now.πŸ˜‰
This Minakshi, I hate her.🀒 Pls in next chapter give her some hell's punishment.😑 She deserves it. DESPO.πŸ˜†
Pls update next chap. ASAP.πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Thanks Sonam

Yes dear Manyata still looks the same waise bhi hume  kaun saa actors ko paisa dena hai,same actor se last the character karwange haan nahi to .

Priyal always Manyata and Ashish always UVπŸ˜†

Well is despo Minakshi  ke haath kuch nahi lagna par haan sazaa
to milegi yaroor mileg😈i
Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Shazzie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! Awesome Shana!  Finally uday got his manyata back.. although in new avatar. 

Love is in air - haiyee.. cant wait to read that. 

Pls do update soon.. thanks for the pm
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shana dee it was soo gud..u r trully a gr8 writer..will be waitin for nxt update..thanku for the pm..
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shana0127

Thanks Sonam

Yes dear Manyata still looks the same waise bhi hume  kaun saa actors ko paisa dena hai,same actor se last the character karwange haan nahi to .

Priyal always Manyata and Ashish always UVπŸ˜†

Well is despo Minakshi  ke haath kuch nahi lagna par haan sazaa
to milegi yaroor mileg😈i

Dear, it's my request to you that DEK will  end on 2 aug.,😭 but Please you'll continue this FF. I'm a fan of your writing.😊 So Please update your FF after DEK ending also. We are not Sneha Rajani, 🀒so Please You'll continue. 😳Your FF is not under scanner.πŸ˜† It's a big hit.πŸ‘πŸΌ ThanxπŸ˜‰. πŸ€—
cnibir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!!!! WOOO!!πŸ‘

Such a good update. loved it. i m falling in love with uday's character even moreπŸ˜†. very creative and innovative. πŸ˜ƒ

plz plz plz do continue and i will be anxiously waiting for the update. πŸ˜›