Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Great analysis Fuzzy👏👏👏 OMG!!! what an epi!! I don't want 2 talk about Mr stuck up 🤬 (akash)... Awww luved the last bit were arnav was telling NK his and khushi's luv story😆 hayeee arnav was looking sooo cute/hot!!!!

OMG!!! the precap🤣🤣arnav hiding in the cupboard😆...can't wait 4 2morrow's epi😉
Anjali and her dialogue shocked me OMG!!! she wants a son who's like shyamji😲😲 every1 in the drama world should lock up their daughters asap😆😆😛 Seriously i just don't get this woman😕
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

We can not change other ppls opinions...but we can chose what to read n what not too...i refrain from negative posts...cause they burn my heart then...n im here to have fun n enjoy...so i do that... :))))))))  i love khushi..her prob is shes selfless...wish she would become a bit selfish...but she wont...ppl dont change...u cant change ppls nature...😳

But don't you think Arnav should feel bad how he abused Khushi when remembering those moments, instead of smiling!
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear !

Thanks for sharing 😊
Punkin22 thumbnail
Stunning detailed perspective of today's episode.  What a quagmire in RM. 😕 Everyone needs a good smack, metaphorically speaking of course, or psychologist, you don't know one do you Fuzzy???
You pin pointed ASR and Khushi perfectly.  Akash is an a** and so is his mother. 🤢 Payal will find her voice eventually and I hope she apologizes to her sister for the sacrifices she has made for her.  Then please tell your mother in law and husband to stuff it.👏

Nani and Anjali scene well that is the interesting plot here.  Did you see the future Fuzzy?? This is all paving the way for Shyam's return soon.  She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be placed on Khushi's head.  And Arnav who loves his sister will bring Shyam back to make her realize what a deceitful devil he is but not before Khushi is hung out to dry.  Being separated from RM is looking better and better for Khushi.😭

I am not looking forward to more pain for Khushi but this must happen for her innocence to come out.  So, we will be on meds for a while...

Thank you for post marvelous...

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

But don't you think Arnav should feel bad how he abused Khushi when remembering those moments, instead of smiling!

Do u know what a sadist is??? ASR is that...n we all have fallen in love with one...grrr rrr rrr ...i wish he cries for her now...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

It seems like CVs are reading my post... Lol... I mentioned in someone's post that,

1. CVs need to emote Khushi's thoughts through either outburst or monologue...
2. ASR needs to woo her in Khushi style not ASR style...
3. Anjali is confused because she does not know the truth. Arnav needs to come clean for her to understand and face the reality.

Well, CVs, thanks for listening and executing...

im glad they r...🤗
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Stunning detailed perspective of today's episode.  What a quagmire in RM. 😕 Everyone needs a good smack, metaphorically speaking of course, or psychologist, you don't know one do you Fuzzy???

You pin pointed ASR and Khushi perfectly.  Akash is an a** and so is his mother. 🤢 Payal will find her voice eventually and I hope she apologizes to her sister for the sacrifices she has made for her.  Then please tell your mother in law and husband to stuff it.👏

IF u find one, let me know...i need one...this is not good for my mental health hahahahahhaa...When...when will it all happen...1 yr n nothing has been said or done...

Nani and Anjali scene well that is the interesting plot here.  Did you see the future Fuzzy?? This is all paving the way for Shyam's return soon.  She will talk to her chotey in such a way that all the blame will be placed on Khushi's head.  And Arnav who loves his sister will bring Shyam back to make her realize what a deceitful devil he is but not before Khushi is hung out to dry.  Being separated from RM is looking better and better for Khushi.😭

Some ppl learn the hard way...so will they ..If shyam comes he will be more angry n dangerous than before... i want khushi to leave now...i dont want her to suffer his return...its better to die once than to be killed again and again every day...D@!# it all...im so tired...everyday i get up to see a better epi...but then i tell my heart...be still...it will be fine...then i try n amke a positive post...sometimes i dont want to...then i rem the pms i get..cause they need to read it in eng...so i force myself to write...some day im just gonna disappear...so im tired... OK todays was a treat...love NK and Arnav...but still...nothing is being done...OK its imp for him to woo his wife...but whats her status in his house???? SHouldnt he be giving attention to that??? His sister is poisoning grand ma now...n soon she will brek down n say...i want my candy shyamu back...n thats it... 

I am not looking forward to more pain for Khushi but this must happen for her innocence to come out.  So, we will be on meds for a while...

IM so tired of her pains...ill get an ulcer...Im glad for a month ill have to be away from here...n i will try to be away...sigh..tough job...but i have to do it...ill be around...damn addicted im to this serialll n IF...do u know anyone who can cure me of it??? OH ya the writers can...they can get khuhsi to marry shyam n ill be hello hi n bye BYE...🤣...i can still laff...sigh...weird...arnt we all???

Thank you for post marvelous...

Thanks for letting me rant...phew...sorry n thanks...i feel better now... Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: RareAngel

Great analysis Fuzzy👏👏👏 OMG!!! what an epi!! I don't want 2 talk about Mr stuck up 🤬 (akash)... Awww luved the last bit were arnav was telling NK his and khushi's luv story😆 hayeee arnav was looking sooo cute/hot!!!!

OMG!!! the precap🤣🤣arnav hiding in the cupboard😆...can't wait 4 2morrow's epi😉
Anjali and her dialogue shocked me OMG!!! she wants a son who's like shyamji😲😲 every1 in the drama world should lock up their daughters asap😆😆😛 Seriously i just don't get this woman😕

😆 ur so right... OMG...poor girls ahahhahaha thx
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jessicad

Resss

Edit: Fuzzz zzz zzz zzz zzz!!! 🤗 hello my lovely! 
I'm on your first page woohooo! You know who good it feels when you're on the first page? 

I know...i feel super...super special as if i won the award hahahahahhaha

I'm so very happy today, cos I had no expectations of the rain sequence which I doubted would happen, and what I saw, believe me felt better than a rain sequence!

I have given up expecting anything from them...

Me loved today's episode! Oh it had everything! You know what? I think after all the accusations that have been pointed out at GH, he's making it up to the audience and at the same time not letting down the other parallel leads too. I mean come on they are important too. He's given equal importance to all of them without ignoring our ArHi.!

"Winning her would be like coaxing a butterfly to land on his hand. Patience, gentleness, and perhaps a prayer or two would be required"

N ASR has none...

^ so very true and apt in our dear Arhi's case. All she wants is genuine love, not demonstration of how much he can buy love for her. Arnav my boy- all you need is a lil amount of patience and gentleness, and boy how cute you'd look while being so 😳
Arnav is yet to learn- yet to learn from his mistakes and rectify them, yet to learn that "money can never buy happiness"
Those words made a huge impact on him, didn't it- "Aap humare liye Muskurahat nahi kharid sake" woah. she nailed it with that statement. Arnav looked too baffled to say anything.

Love your title fuzzz! Isn't he trying his very very best to pacify Khushi, but Khushi playing so hard! Love her!

Love her yes...thats all she needs...so simple...but hes too thick headed to see...Nks helping...but u can lead a horse to the water...u cant make him drink from it...

For a split second today when arnav had the FB about NK teaching him to be sweet- I thought he'd call Khushi sweetheart😛 Idk why, even though I knew thats it's highly impossible, I still expected! I leave an expected expectation and run after IMPOSSIBLE expectations! lol!

I did too...nops hes to arrogant...thats the in his dictionary hahahahha

My next fav jodi apart from ArHi is officially Narnav[NK-Arnav] 
Oh these two are simply adorable!! How much cuter can they get? I wanted to pinch their cheeks and I was cursing the TV for not being a live stage where I would have walked in for every episode!😆

😆

I didn't like Khushi going to Akash. Seriously I was closing my eyes and peeping through the gaps of my fingers cos that BG music made it all the more torturous!
I'm like -why is she bringing more trouble on herself when she's mid-waist in deep shit already? Her good intentions are never acknowledged by anyone. Not even Payal. hmph. Khushi should start getting selfish and think about herself only. I'd liek to see what would happen then. Double thrashing, you suppose?😳

Wish...shes not like that...😕

I was still hoping they'd give us something memorable for our 300th episode and completion of 5000 pages on IF, and they bloody well gave us!! 😃 A beautiful flashback of all ArHi moments and how Arnav feels about it. I dunno why some people here didn't like him smirking while remembering. Do they want him to be sad and morose all the time? Let him smirk They're his memories and he has the right to feel whatever he wants about it. Its alright if people are dying for a redemption track, but ASr revamp to Arnav track seems pretty enticing at the moment too! I for one loved loved it! 😳

THey forgot hes a sadist...n im in love with him...can i help myself... NO...so ya i loved it all...😆sigh...

Oh the precap made me 🤣
I was thumping my hands on the sofa (Buaji style) and roaring with laughter! Oh he's so adorable!! Look at the extent he can go to please his Mrs Raizada! waiting desperately for tomorrow!

"The course of true love never did run smooth"
He's gotto try a lot harder to pacify her!

Do u understand urdu??? Shairy??/ hers one..ill translate it

Yeah ishq nahi aasan bus itna samajh lee jiya...
Aek aag ka darya hai...aur doob kay jana hai...

This love...it aint easy...understand this...
Its a sea of fire and u have to drown in it to cross it...

did you watch the new promo Fuzz? loved the lyrics. I wanna see the extent of Arnav's love for his Khushi! Gonna get into bed for my sweetdreams fuzzz!! 

Love you~

I loved it... thanks n good night... hugsss🤗.. love u 2222...❤️
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8

😃Another great episode...Happy 300th!!!!

😛 YOur post is amazing as usual, the title is FUNTASTIC!!!!!!!

Khushi tried to tame ASR (the shrewd) and is now acting like a shrew herself!!!

ASR deserves the hard to get Khushi's playing.

Am waiting for tomorrow's episode, I feel the rain part coming sooon!!!!!!

thx😳   hmmm  lets see