Users

Frequent Posters

RIQUELME thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
when will savita be exposed????????
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I could not believe it when Manav told Archana it was not her fault at all for what happened to Soham...
This begs the question: WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 18 YEARS SEPARATION???????
Why did he separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from their mother then?
Manav is just an idiot..was feeling sorry for him but not anymore...
He encourages Archana's ridiculous behaviour. I mean, where does that woman come up with her logics?
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieD

I could not believe it when Manav told Archana it was not her fault at all for what happened to Soham...

This begs the question: WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE 18 YEARS SEPARATION???????
Why did he separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from their mother then?
Manav is just an idiot..was feeling sorry for him but not anymore...
He encourages Archana's ridiculous behaviour. I mean, where does that woman come up with her logics?

Agree with some parts of your post except bold. I would not say Manav really encourages Archana's ridiculous behavior. That's actually Sulo who encourages Archu's behavior. It's Manav who doesn't put a stop to it when needed I wouldn't say he really encourages it.

And Manav did not separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from Archana Archana herself did not want her children or her care for them enough she just cared about her mom and her sister. And Manav couldn't leave his children with Archana considering what she had done with Soham
Edited by bhallarox - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Agree with some parts of your post except bold. I would not say Manav really encourages Archana's ridiculous behavior. That's actually Sulo who encourages Archu's behavior. It's Manav who doesn't put a stop to it when needed I wouldn't say he really encourages it.

And Manav did not separate Ovi-Teju and Sachin from Archana Archana herself did not want her children or her care for them enough she just cared about her mom and her sister. And Manav couldn't leave his children with Archana considering what she had done with Soham

JulieD and Bhalla

Julie has made some great points πŸ‘...If Manav does not think Archana being responsible for what happened to Soham, than what was the reason for seperation?  It could not be Archan's court case against Manav right...As they both lived together for atleast 18 months and during that time Archu got pregnant, delivered twin girls and they celebrated twin's first bday. 

So if Archana not responsible than it has to be Manav taking Twins away from Archana w/o a reason right ?   Julie has made a brilliant point πŸ‘ I guess Manav had gone temporarily insane and w/o a cause he decided to take the twins away from their mother and move to Canada πŸ˜† Kya baat kya baat kya baat Mithun Duh ishtyle..ROFL..

Apparently what happened 18 yrs back reg Soham VS what CVs are trying to shove it down our throat is totally two different things...😑

NEways Archana and Manav both are enablers...Archana enabled Varsha's behavior, Manav enables Archana's behavior...Its the drug user and the person who lives them and keeps feeling sorry for them...I can't ignore the fact and cholk it at up as "Archana's foolishness" 😲

Yeah initially we can say she was young, immature and made some mistakes but you dont keep making the same mistakes because after the first mistake it is a developed "Habit" And being pacified by her mother with "Archu can't do no wrong" gives her the audacity that she is always right..😳

The scene between Savita and archana today abt Soham was like once Archana got the assurance from manav that she was not guilty or responsible for Soham so she got the courage to blackmail and throw another issue abt Soham's adoption in Savita's face..

Two seperate issues and Archana was trying to mix them...Oh well..Manav jaaye bhaad me...When a man cant take care of and protect his children from careless mother than I blame him more than her...πŸ€”

The scenerios SW1 and Kalapi mentioned in their posts were to the greater scale but the logic is same...Mother protected Jiju insted of protecting her own child...Here Manav is protecting his foolish wife instead of his children..No marriage would survive with the events that had happened in ArMan's lives-marriage due to Archana and her Mayka..Manav has also done his share initially so he is not off the hook either...Compared to that what Savita did is a moot subject...If marriage is not on a strong ground any one can come and break it..If ArMan's marriage was strong with understanding, respect, trust and love than they would have never let anyone else come between them let alone it be Savita or silly Karanjkars..😑
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

JulieD and Bhalla

Julie has made some great points πŸ‘...If Manav does not think Archana being responsible for what happened to Soham, than what was the reason for seperation?  It could not be Archan's court case against Manav right...As they both lived together for atleast 18 months and during that time Archu got pregnant, delivered twin girls and they celebrated twin's first bday. 

So if Archana not responsible than it has to be Manav taking Twins away from Archana w/o a reason right ?   Julie has made a brilliant point πŸ‘ I guess Manav had gone temporarily insane and w/o a cause he decided to take the twins away from their mother and move to Canada πŸ˜† Kya baat kya baat kya baat Mithun Duh ishtyle..ROFL..

Apparently what happened 18 yrs back reg Soham VS what CVs are trying to shove it down our throat is totally two different things...😑

NEways Archana and Manav both are enablers...Archana enabled Varsha's behavior, Manav enables Archana's behavior...Its the drug user and the person who lives them and keeps feeling sorry for them...I can't ignore the fact and cholk it at up as "Archana's foolishness" 😲

Yeah initially we can say she was young, immature and made some mistakes but you dont keep making the same mistakes because after the first mistake it is a developed "Habit" And being pacified by her mother with "Archu can't do no wrong" gives her the audacity that she is always right..😳

The scene between Savita and archana today abt Soham was like once Archana got the assurance from manav that she was not guilty or responsible for Soham so she got the courage to blackmail and throw another issue abt Soham's adoption in Savita's face..

Two seperate issues and Archana was trying to mix them...Oh well..Manav jaaye bhaad me...When a man cant take care of and protect his children from careless mother than I blame him more than her...πŸ€”

The scenerios SW1 and Kalapi mentioned in their posts were to the greater scale but the logic is same...Mother protected Jiju insted of protecting her own child...Here Manav is protecting his foolish wife instead of his children..No marriage would survive with the events that had happened in ArMan's lives-marriage due to Archana and her Mayka..Manav has also done his share initially so he is not off the hook either...Compared to that what Savita did is a moot subject...If marriage is not on a strong ground any one can come and break it..If ArMan's marriage was strong with understanding, respect, trust and love than they would have never let anyone else come between them let alone it be Savita or silly Karanjkars..😑

Wonderful post Varsha Di actually come to think of it I think Julie has made an awesome point. Yes suddenly Manav starts assuring Archana that she was nowhere wrong for Soham's kidnap he definitely does enable and pacify Archu's behavior and lets her get away with anything.

Today what Archu said to Savita that why do you keep holding me responsible for what happened to Soham was a joke indeed. She starts mixing issues and brings in Soham's adoption. Why are the CVs trying to ignore all of Archu's past mistakes is what I don't understand at all convieniently throwing all the blame on Savita for what happened to Soham. The problem with Manav is he scolds Archana for her mistake but he is too inconsistent he then regrets it later on he definitely needs to be more firm and assertive with Archana which I doubt he will do and be more protective of his children
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is how I see it, bear with me πŸ˜ƒ

1) Respectfully beg to differ, the kids never needed to be protected from Archana.  She was not the perpetrator, she just failed to protect her child from one.  Slight distinction there, I believe.  Agree that a mother who cannot protect her young can be labelled "unfit".

2) Manav absolving Archana of all guilt, well, Julie has raised a valid point, if he never held Archana responsible for Soham's disappearance, then why the separation?  As Dabulls rightly points out, they did cohabit after the chawl case and she bore him the twins (although she was pregnant at that time already) so it was definitely not the chawl case in isolation that led Manav to take the twins away from Archana.  If he did initially blame Archana for Soham's death in justifiable anger, maybe he has pondered over past events these last 18 years and come to the conclusion that his wife is not to blame, she is just incapable in some ways.  Love does forgive even more heinous crimes, I guess. πŸ˜‰  Also, at this juncture, the kids are old enough to need no protection from their mother's "erring" ways, they can in fact protect her if her tendencies sway toward the idiotic.

3) As for the Savita/Archana talk about Soham, totally agree with Bhalla and Dabulls, Archana was mixing issues.  Savita did play games in trying to give away Soham to Varsha in adoption for whatever unkind reasons but Savita definitely had no hand in his disappearance.  The two events are totally unrelated and for Archana to throw that at Savita was kind of meaningless.

Maybe in hindsight, adoption would have been a kinder option as the parents could have at least seen their boy grow up and with Sateesh as his dad, Soham would have turned out a better human being.  Nevertheless, the child was theirs and Varsha had no business to abscond with her sister's child.   
Dabulls23 thumbnail
I disagree with respect...Again this is my POV only.  Yes Manav needed to protect his children from Archana and her sister..There were plenty of reasons why..They may not need protection now as they all are adults but than 18 yrs back they sure did...

ArMan had already lost their first born due to Archana's negligence and careless behavior...On top of that 3 members of her family had hands in not helping Manav when he ran to them begging for help-money to save his wife & a first unborn. child .😳

protecting a child from psycho sister who had already kidnapped Soham once before, attacked her MIL and Archana both with heavy objects...What makes anyone think kids did not need protection??

I ask this Q to all mothers and fathers would you trust your son with your sister had she done this b4???  Mind you this psycho has never had proper treatment for her obsession..

I am not here to purposefully blame Archana for no odd reason or out of spite...I see facts and write accordingly..Its easy to say as it is fictional story but done in real life...

Obviously Manav has had change of heart thanks to CV 😑  He always barks first and than on his kneees...No self respect for himself or his own principals..😑Man like Manav deserve woman like Archana...Make perfect couple IMHO.

How will he live with himself abt seperating his kids from their mother?  How will he answer to Soham, Sachu, Ovi-Teju?  he is gunehgar of these kids...As Archana is not at fault than obviously he is ...Forgiving after 18 yrs yeah right CVs get temp amnesia

BTW forgiving does happen many times but after the  oher party who has done wrong - guilty also has acknowledge, admitted and have had remorse and has apologized for it...Not the way we see on PR...

ANother point I disagree on is abt in hindsight letting Varsha-Satish adopt Soham, parents could see him being raised...What a brilliant idea..😲...Whole world does not revolve around Archana and forgiving her mistakes...  Manav should have never fell for Archana's idea of letting Varsha have him for 1 day or 2...Than Manav joined Archana's bandwagon in pacifying Varsha's behavior..So Soham went back and forth between Joshis and Deshmukhs...Not right...Soham should have remained with ArMan period

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear dabulls, by saying that it would have been better for Soham to have been adopted, I was merely saying it would have been the lesser of two evils, he would have grown up before his very parents' eyes and he would have had a better upbringing than he has had amongst those goons now. Of course, without a doubt, the very best option would have been for him to remain with ARMAN, no question about that at all. That is why I wrote the child was theirs and Varsha had no business doing what she did.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Oh Dear SW1 the sad part is ArMan and Satish all have played part in Varsha's behavior as she was led to believe that she could have soham...This was all due to Archana's weak unjustified love and guilt for her sister..

That is all I am saying...Kids should be with their parents not with aunts, uncles or grand parents...lesser of the two evils still does not make it right or can be justified..😳
Not_a_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Varsha, Bhalla and everyone else. How are you guys doing? πŸ€—
I've completely lost interest in PR, and am very busy in the last stages of my graduation along with some exciting things in my personal life. So please forgive me for disappearing after posting something and not responding to your replies. I know I've done that a few times, so sorry! 😳

Coming to this much-debated topic, Archana and only Archana is at fault for Soham's last kidnap and disappearance. Not Savita. Not Manav. Not even Varsha. The cancelled adoption had transpired more than 2 years before the events of the twins birthday party. So while that may have added to varsha's obsession for Soham, it did not have anything to do with the events at the party. At the birthday party of the twins, Varsha did not want to carry Soham. When Manav refused to give Soham to Varsha, she specifically told Archana she didn't want to hold Soham. She might have really, really wanted to---but she stopped herself and clearly told that Manav was right and Soham should be with Manav. But Archana listened to neither of them and took Soham from a protesting Manav's arms and handed him to a Varsha who was probably reining in her obsession for Soham with difficulty. She wanted Manav to believe Varsha was rehabilitated and could be trusted with Soham, and cared zilch for either Manav's or Varsha's opinions on the matter. She specifically told manav she was taking responsibility of her actions, but did not supervise Varsha or Soham. In fact she forgot about them until Manav asked her.

It's like when an alcoholic or a drug addict who's just quit and trying to stay away from his object of addiction; and some fool says that he has to carry alcohol/drugs in his hands without supervision or consuming it just to prove he's truly quit. In the analogy, the addict would probably have gone back to his addiction undoing all his efforts at quitting, but with no other apparent or immediate harm. In the show however, the object of obsession was a defenseless child who was callously handed by the mother to the person with a prior history of kidnapping the same child just to prove a point. And I don't believe her grieving for Soham either. Maybe part of it was; but she was most concerned that Manav thought she was responsible for losing Soham and that it was Varsha who broke her trust and was at fault, not that Soham was actually lost. The court case against Manav was the same--- she filed a court case against him and personally testified her husband was ambitious and probably did fraud; and she didn't know why Manav was upset with her. She never accepted that she was wrong in that either. To date, she hasn't accepted any part in what have been and continue to be major mistakes and could probably be called crimes by the Child Protection Services in some countries.

She was and is an unfit mother, and a danger to her children because of her need to do anything to prove what she thinks is right. That can be good sometimes, but more often it's not especially because she has nothing in the upper compartment and the things people call judgement and gut instincts are missing. She can be very strong when she needs to be; going against everybody to prove what she thinks is right. She just couldn't be bothered to be strong for her children; any of them. Not Soham, not Sachu when what he needs is to be told he's being foolish and she will not give into his demands; and not Ovi-Teju when they need to know that they weren't abandoned. The oft-repeated excuse of Archana being a fool with good intentions does not excuse children being endangered or lives being destroyed. It's best to cut the fool off, or give him/her minimum power so that there's minimum damage. Not empower the fool to run people's lives for them. A mistake is when it happens once or twice; not when it's repeated again and again. That's just habit.