Savita stated wrong facts

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
No surprise to say the least...

Savita reacting to teju's question who is this boy, she replied its ArMan's first child...
'Stupid archana almost gifted soham to her psycho sis varsha...all because of stupid archana their elder bro is not in this world...'
Yes it was archana's over-dayalu behaviour to trust varsha who acted all ok, and pretended to recover from her obsessiveness...and gave her soham for some time...

My Manav was all sad...excuse me...it was Archana's child too...that too first...how much she would have hurt with this???...

Manipulated facts are FALSE, period!!
Needless to mention why she didnt mention some obvious facts like
-It was Manav who was ready to donate soham to Varsha and archana stopped it!
-Savita was in favour to donate soham to varsha so as Archana will be all alone and sachin with shravani
-Savita pinched soham to prove archana dont take care of soham fairly...

OK, I understand no one will describe their faults with unbiasness, so did savita...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It  was disgusting how Savita was twisting the facts to make Archana look bad 😡
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

Savita reacting to teju's question who is this boy, she replied its ArMan's first child...
'Stupid archana almost gifted soham to her psycho sis varsha...all because of stupid archana their elder bro is not in this world...'
Yes it was archana's over-dayalu behaviour to trust varsha who acted all ok, and pretended to recover from her obsessiveness...and gave her soham for some time...

My Manav was all sad...excuse me...it was Archana's child too...that too first...how much she would have hurt with this???...
but archana never accepted her mistake, common mother will curse herself so many times to take her kid from her husband's hands and giving kid to psycho sister even knowing this act will hurt his husband

Manav was never ready to give soham, savita said archana will be happy if soham is given to varsha, and manav agreed for it and adopting story happened in 'x' year and archana beleived varsha and gave soham happend in 'x+2' year and 'x+2' year savita didn't have thought of giving soham to varsha
-Savita was in favour to donate soham to varsha so as Archana will be all alone and sachin with shravani

OK, I understand no one will describe their faults with unbiasness, so did savita...
savita said the story that happened 18 years back not 20 years back, 18 years back archana was wrong and 20 years back savita was wrong, but ArMan separated 18 years back not 20 years back

see my comments in red.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: m_masti

see my comments in red.

reply in bold italics
m_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
archana by herself didn't say that, when manav asked the kids then she gave twins...but before that she didn't say anything...in the twins 1st b'day party first manav was not ready to accpet varsha and then he said archana not to come behind, she did both mistakes by not listening to manav...and she never told that she did a mistake by giving soham to varsha...she always said to manav 'mujhe aapke parvarish pe barosa hein and she gave twins'...

no it was savita who made manav to say yes...savita made manav to think that archana is making sachhu to feel the southela and archana wants to give soham...so manav accepted what savita said and he was ready to give soham...but when archana said no manav don't sign on papers manav didn't do...if he really wanted he would have did it...

xodramalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you! I was annoyed when Savita didn't say the whole truth.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Savita told the truth and nothing but the truth..Her tears were genuine for losing her grandson and her son Manav's hurt-pain abt the loss of Soham..She did not blame Archana out of a spite or no reason...Archana had fulll part in what happened...

When Archana found out She was pregnant even the first time, She wanted to give her baby to Varsha..ArMan lost their first baby-misscarriage due to Varsha, Manju, Dharmesh and Rasika..3 out of 4 were related to Archana..😳

With Soham it was ArMan both who let Varsha be close to Soham as she could not have any children...They pacified a wrong behavior..Boundries were not set as far as who the parents were and Varsha being simply an aunt-Mausi...Archana wanted to even let Varsha adopt Soham at one point...Manav was always against it..

At one point When Archana said She could not take care of Sachin and Soham, Manav agreed to let Varsha adopt...When Adoption was about to be completed Archana refused to give Soham up...Thank god...She used her brain and commonsense...

Archana's love and trust for Varsha was always more than trusting her own husband not to let varsha hold soham lead to Varsha able to run away with soham and jump into river...Varsha had already kidnapped Soham once for few days and she was harmful to anyone let alone a 3 yrs old child..Varsha had already hit her MIL Bhavna and Archana herself...But as Savita said "Bewakoof Archana trusted her sister more than her husband" Beginning of divorce...Marriage was over as far as Manav was concerned...

First the court case 19 yrs ago and  losing Soham 18 yrs back due to Archana's actions Manav decided to take Ovi-Teju away from Archana..He could nto trust her with their children...No father would..He decided to move to Canada by DK's pursuation as there was nothing but hurt left for Manav and he needed to take care of his family...That was the beginning of a shaken marriage ...Rest is history...These are the facts and not selective thoughts..

I know what Savita has done by not giving tickets and handing divorce paper to Archana...That is not the point we are discussing...We are discussing the event how Soahm was given and what happened to him...Manav should have taken those tickets himself..Why did he send them with Savita?

NEone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground..Marriage was put at risk by Archana and Archana herself by not knowing her boundries abt her mayka..Shame when a spouse can't keep balance in their life between their own life and mayka..

Hope I am not offending anyone or raining on your parade...😳 

M-Masti it was not Savita who said Archana can't handle 2 kids...Savita was filling Sachu's ears with "Sautela" as Sachu overheard Archana said something about Soham being her only child...It was Archana herself who said to Manav that she could not handle 2 kids as Sachu was becoming too much...Getting out of control..U R right Archana yet has not acknowledged, admitted or said sorry about her 2 grave mistakes which seperated them (ArMan) and not what Savita did afterwards..Selective memory by some...and not looking at exactly what happened and the order..😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

NEone can come between a marriage if it is on a shaken ground..Marriage was put at risk by Archana and Archana herself by not knowing her boundries abt her mayka..Shame when a spouse can't keep balance in their life between their own life and mayka..

👏👏👏

It requires 2 people to stay married and 2 to divorce...no one can come in a marriage if the foundation isn't already weak...

Besides, let's not forget the Court case that preceded this fateful event...

Edited by Kalapi - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I keep reading about ArMan and their great love 😲  If you love your spouse than how can you not trust , resepct him or her and put your mayka over your own marriage and children? 

We can blame Savita all we want but it was them who distroyed marriage on and off and what broke the camels back was Archana taking Manav to court for random chawl walas and than giving Soham to psycho sister Varsha against Manav's numerous warning...And now we want to blame Savita because she did not take the ticket but divorce paper 😕 

All I say Bhagwan sabko sadbudhhi dey 😆
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

How did Savita give the wrong information? I guess she just omitted a few facts here and there...