Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Maddy1270

a very moving update... thank you for making anjali show maturity and for keeping khushi's self-respect intact rather than having her fall into his arms the moment he apologised... loved that she wanted all of him including that he share his emotions and not make decisions for her... the emotional scenes were very well written... felt a pang each and every time I came across those superlative scenes... a heartfelt thank you for coming up with such a beautiful os!

Thank you so much Maddy.

I think, Anjali is a very sensible woman, but she is still not ready to believe that the man she loves could cheat her, or she is in denial and is not ready to face the truth. It is easier to blame Khushi rather than face the fact that she has been cheated.

Khushi deserves so much better then the way she is being treated, ASR is by her side and he loves her but he does not yet understand her. He does not realize that she can't be happy if Anjali is unhappy. She is also feeling guilty, and feels she does not have right to be happy with ASR specially when Anjali is around.

Thank you again.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: udaymanyata07

πŸ‘πŸ‘thnaks.awesome...lvoed it...wonderfull...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much.
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was emotionally charged OS...loved how K made A own upto his emotional needs...he needed to invest more...

pls write soon...

-Sona
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

love your story...
Edited by trishy13 - 11 years ago
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I always love reading your stories. I really hope it's not the end and you keep on writing and that there will be a chapter 3 and 4 and 5 etc...

awesome story...can't wait to read more
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fffan123

Loved the part. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hope you will continue to write such beautiful SS/OS/FF and share with us

Thank you so much. I will try my best to come back with more Arshi stories as time permits and something catches my interest.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joicej

Shilpa,

Wonderful OS.
Nice to see you here. Glad that you have decided to continue with your stories. 😊

Thank you so much Joicei. I will continue with more, if not a Arhi, then an independent one as something interests me. Thanks again for appreciating all my work.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saduf

fantastic OS
beautiful ending

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail

Thank you so much.
SIP1997 thumbnail