Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: myra_islam

i hope these people keep their words... 

Exactly myra_islam!! Guess we keep demanding till the end!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

Rush for all you know this might be a ploy by the PH to keep us quiet , after all the fuss that happened when their favourite show on another channel decided on a leap!!!πŸ˜•
If it's true well and good but it's real hard to believe that they planned this in Dec 2011 I am pretty sure if they ever had a long term tight bound script like they would not keep forgetting it's Kunal's Parichay and resort to TRP gaining antics time and again!!
I would suggest we keep up with our demands in the form of tweets and FB msgs!!

Was thinking exactly the same (u read my mind or i read yoursπŸ˜†) as per my knowledge leap and separation is on the cards. now pehle kya that i don't know, she says news regarding the current track and the sepration of lead couple are just rumours. so maybe after the leap,πŸ˜• i see too much play of words here.(gold medalist lawyer ke fan hai, shaq karna haq hai mera) they want us to think 'all izz well' . I am not buying it. Yaar tweet karne main kya jatta hai, paise thodi na lagne hai, and if there is foul play they will think again after we dont stop twweting.πŸ˜•
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Was thinking exactly the same (u read my mind or i read yoursπŸ˜†) as per my knowledge leap and separation is on the cards. now pehle kya that i don't know, she says news regarding the current track and the sepration of lead couple are just rumours. so maybe after the leap,πŸ˜• i see too much play of words here.(gold medalist lawyer ke fan hai, shaq karna haq hai mera) they want us to think 'all izz well' . I am not buying it. Yaar tweet karne main kya jatta hai, paise thodi na lagne hai, and if there is foul play they will think again after we dont stop twweting.πŸ˜•

We are reading each other way too well!!!πŸ˜† I commented on the exact sentence when I read the reply , it's on page 2 I guess!!
I will keep demanding!!!πŸ˜‰
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rush2220

Agree with you both. This message taken literally seems too good to be true. We cannot expect straight forward answers from the PH especially after what happened with their other show before leap. This message seems to be designed to keep us shut. But we are tooo intelligent to let that happenπŸ˜‰ Come on guys, don't stop messaging and tweeting. It will only help the show. 
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitsss

We are reading each other way too well!!!πŸ˜† I commented on the exact sentence when I read the reply , it's on page 2 I guess!!
I will keep demanding!!!πŸ˜‰

o teri, had not gone thru all the pages, multi tasking but yeah we do think alike 9Both GM ke fans hainπŸ˜†)
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If Shreya's words are to be believed, the only thing I am really happy about it that till the leap, Kunal will be in full focus. Again not sure about their definition of full focus, hope they have read the same dictionary as usπŸ˜‰
rima31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear all
Even after all sorts of consolations 
I am not at all ready for any time leap😑
Biggest reason is ... there is still lot more left in the story line to be shown 
donno why but these Cv's πŸ˜‘ they drag the story during the most boring tracks and when it gets interesting they ran like a racing bike .. such bad planning and still they want us to believe leap was planned in Dec 2011😲 

Aren't  leaps are introduced only when they don't have anything left to show . And, as far as the high ratings are concerned ... it only rises coz of the initial curiosity of knowing what happened to our beloved characters .. so cant comment on the future of the show 

Just wanna let the Super intelligent πŸ˜• Cv's know that we are not at all ready to see more torture in the up coming tracks... and separations and time leap are not essential for high ratings .. though i am not liking it but .. have to give example of the same time band show on star channel ... 4 year old but still running with big TRp's and popularity with a happily married couple πŸ˜‰

Oh BTw...Jhelowing colors since last 2 hrs but dint get to see any promo of Parichay ... unlike other colors show ... some times i feel they all doing saazish against Samir and Parichay  .. and deliberately making it worse ... sorry it it hurts 
 Just my POV
thanks for reading 
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well to be honest don't trust these CVs..
the postive thing is  leap starts mid august or at the end of aug so we have time to rant and tell CVs please please no separation.. but does that mean they are going to drag this case till then??
please no...
She did not confirm anything about Kunal's professional life so he might be jobless till the leap ..
about current track being rumor.. as far as I can see all is happening in the same way as mentioned in the article so how can it be a rumor...

AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much Amul for the confirmed news.😊