Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks Amul... even I am sending messages via FB and twitter .. hope we get what we want  
Posted: 11 years ago
I think rather than freaking out, we should act calmly. No offence but here is what i have to say: SiNal's love story made me feel that there actually is love. From them i learned love could happen between two vastly different people. Their chemistry rocks. Their love story is so unique, just love the transformation of I hate you to I love you like hell! I thank CVs for giving us such an amazing love birds but i also want to blame them for destroying it. But lets not talk of that. I am so happy for SiNal's twins. I hope all the MUs clears up soon between them and they be together again with their twins and have a happy life. This is only what i want whether it to be after leap, doesn't matter to me, I would be waiting for the day and not letting my loyalties down for my fav show Parichay! I would keep watching this show for SiNal's sake because i know, at the end, truth wins. So, i would not be criticizing or ranting the show to which i am badly addicted!😊  Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can. So my hopes are still up!Edited by unusual - 11 years ago