Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: stuti123

Mages ,she will ...dont worry ..i am positive on dis...

teri mooh par ghee...shakar...chocolates aur ice-cream...😳
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my only fear will keerti agree to play a mother after the leap?...thats what worrying me the most...w/o sammy-keerti...parichay will loose it charm...

You have raised one of the most prevalent doubts on my mind.. I was not going to bring it up because it would be really sad to even discuss this. Hope she does continue because without Keerthi, Sinal will not happen for me
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ok good to get a reply!Now guys do not kick meπŸ˜† but I suspect a play of words around the

"news regarding the current track and the sepration of lead couple are just rumours"

They may not separate now but in the next track which leads up to the leap!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Anyways if it doesn't well and good and I am happy Kunal will be back in focusπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.But what about him donning the black coat in glory!!!!πŸ˜•
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...its a great news...wow...leap without sinal separation...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: hima2012

You have raised one of the most prevalent doubts on my mind.. I was not going to bring it up because it would be really sad to even discuss this. Hope she does continue because without Keerthi, Sinal will not happen for me

thats what fears me the most of the most...bcz w/o keerti...parichay will loose the charm...i hope she continues...

whenever a leap happens...this is the main problems...actors are not comfortable playing characters double their age...

BALH leap also got delayed bcz of this reason...
Edited by Mages - 11 years ago
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

my only fear will keerti agree to play a mother after the leap?...thats what worrying me the most...w/o sammy-keerti...parichay will loose it charm...

I don't think so tht KN will deny to play the role of Siddhi post leap becoz all talented actress of her age group r portraying the role of mothers.

1. Iccha - Tina Dutta -Uttaran
2. Megha - Aakansha Singh - NBTNMKK

If KN denied to play the role of mother of 2 children then I can't even think any other actress in place of KN fr the role of Siddhi & tht will be end of Parichay fr me becoz for me SINAL is incomplete without Sameer-Keerti.

No other actor/actress in the whole TV industry can take place of SS or KN in the show.

So hoping both leads (SS & KN) will continue with thier characters of Kunal-Siddhi post leap also.
Edited by SINAL_amulg - 11 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: SINAL_amulg

I don't think so tht KN will deny to play the role of Siddhi post leap becoz all talented actress of her age group r portraying the role of mothers.

1. Iccha - Tina Dutta -Uttaran
2. Megha - Aakansha Singh - NBTNMKK

If KN denied to play the role of mother of 2 children then I can't even think any other actress in place of KN fr the role of Siddhi & tht will be end of Parichay fr me becoz for me SINAL is incomplete without Sameer-Keerti.

No other actor/actress in the whole TV industry can take place of SS or KN in the show.

So hoping both leads (SS & KN) will continue with thier characters of Kunal-Siddhi post leap also.

i hope so...

even Archana- Ankita Lonkhande- Pavitra Rishta...Akshara- Hina Khan- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai also playing mothers...

i hope she continues too
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was sure dat the leap wont be shown all of a sudden

i wish wat Shreya Mam told i struth...i hope there isnt lead separation n all...
ahhh...finally i took a sigh of reliefπŸ˜†
chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

here is the creatives repply chitss

yes amul the leap is going to come in the show nt now instantly bt in the near future& after the leap also parichay will continue with its charm.the leap in the show was already planned in december 2011.now is just the time to excute it in mid aug or after aug 2012.

news regarding the current track and the sepration of lead couple are just rumours.
to know actual thing behind it ..stay tuned wid da show on colours tv

i cant say anything abt kunal's professional parichay
bt one thing i am sure dat kunal will be in full focus before da leap itself

Thanks stuti!!!!πŸ˜‰
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well...i think KN wont deny playing a mother's role...she will defo do dat..