Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Im sure now slowly TRP will increase and yaaa this week trp will come next week na...
so nothing to worry TRP will increase to 3 for sure...
hope story line will build lovely way..

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pmgsk

I feel they should show a meaningful and happy promo with entire family celebrating ArShi sangeet / haldi / marriage with no snakewa and stopwa... ppl ve assumed our show is all about hate and MU...some real positivity will def help bringing TRPs on track

BANG on. Even if the CV's don't plan to show an MU anytime soon, everyone is worried that there will be ONE.

They need to show a proper thing. Like in the sangeet thing, and there are too many mysteries

Anjali's fake medicine
Shaym's in the house
dadi's obsession
Garima's past.

They need to concentrate on the MAIN leads.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I am still hopeful that they wil comeup with some good Promo.The story is going great.The people who left watching show during kidnapping track needs to be attracted back.
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Is there some way to write to them or directly call them, without getting answer machines?

They can't axe this show cause while others can rule the trps, this show is internationally popular.

Jenny hopefully TRPs will increase further next week thanks to the roka promo,it's better than the recent promos!!
So I think it'll be 3 next week!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ and only a promo can help them.
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Positives...

It reaised atleast a bit..inspite of the following

THink guys...One of IPKKND's compitator is getting B*$# 4.4 TRP ...

I have no issues with MAHADEV...he is my god...

But Mahadev is having such extensive promotion...din't you all see...I guess SAGAR's are very good at promotion..

and that 12.1 is not for Zee but for DD1...

Now except COOKERY SHOW ...this dumb Starplus channel is not promoting any other show...than why will it not sink???...

with HUGH promotion one 8.00PM slot show has 4.4 TRP and the other has 2.6...
Let us be happy that we are atleast in this race and keeping our heads held high with almost 0 Promotion and stetergies...

IT is a positive point infact...

Does our Channel promote our show like BV and Mahadev who have promos running ever 15 mins???? ...

we are stil in top 10 with such fierce compitation..

and that sick show SSK though FORGET IT🤢
_Dazzling_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gautami

I am still hopeful that they wil comeup with some good Promo.The story is going great.The people who left watching show during kidnapping track needs to be attracted back.

Right Gauti!!
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Positives...

It reaised atleast a bit..inspite of the following

THink guys...One of IPKKND's compitator is getting B*$# 4.4 TRP ...

I have no issues with MAHADEV...he is my god...

But Mahadev is having such extensive promotion...din't you all see...I guess SAGAR's are very good at promotion..

and that 12.1 is not for Zee but for DD1...

Now except COOKERY SHOW ...this dumb Starplus channel is not promoting any other show...than why will it not sink???...

with HUGH promotion one 8.00PM slot show has 4.4 TRP and the other has 2.6...
Let us be happy that we are atleast in this race and keeping our heads held high with almost 0 Promotion and stetergies...

IT is a positive point infact...

Does our Channel promote our show like BV and Mahadev who have promos running ever 15 mins???? ...

we are stil in top 10 with such fierce compitation..

and that sick show SSK though FORGET IT🤢

I understand ur points... but the thing is, will SP think that way?
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

wedding promo... SP needs to promtote the wedding... We need to get viewers back... n i agree with cool wonder, we r in the race in between 4.4 and 2.6 for BV and Mahadev respectively... So not bad... seriously...

now its not the time to show shyam, dadi ji or garima in the promo... wedding promo is needed... if they want to slot it those people slot in , but Wedding as a main THEME...

Arhi is the hottest couple in TELLY ATM, their wedding with give us TRP... 😳👍🏼

Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

wedding promo... SP needs to promtote the wedding... We need to get viewers back... n i agree with cool wonder, we r in the race in between 4.4 and 2.6 for BV and Mahadev respectively... So not bad... seriously...

now its not the time to show shyam, dadi ji or garima in the promo... wedding promo is needed... if they want to slot it those people slot in , but Wedding as a main THEME...

So true riyya!!