Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: D4BALH

hmmm. Loved chatterbox part.. I was thinking hw would they get time to spend together n superb idea to bring them together for 2month for a project.. Curiosity is increasing abt hw would they fall in love.. Loving ur ff partner.. Only concern is length of ur ff part.. Isn't they short in length?

Haan yaar janti hun.. Magar time hi nahi mila raha hain.. I promise Episode 5 will be lenghty !!!😊
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyy nice one ...going great ...
loved their encounter part ..its hilarious ..loved it ..plz cont soon
balhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaar, Tum itna accha likhti ho par itna chota sa update kyun ...pls start their romance as soon as possible...gr8 build up so far and pls update soonπŸ˜›
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Superb update...please continue next part as soon as possible...very much hilarious and I loved it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
EPISODE 5-

Scene 13-First day of project-conference hall..

{The day started off with Priya recruiting 6 of the best people for the project & She wanted to add 3 more to their team 'DUS{including her} but she waited for the collaberation,So gave Ram an excuse saying she might find better People after the other company joined them.The truth was she wanted to add Rajat to her team 'DUS'.Though Ram really didnt bother much about how many ppl were there,all he wanted was to start the project & make his mumbai trip usefull,so he gave priya the extension.. The Pre-project dicussions began at around 3PM after lunch & the conference went on for Five hours...}
{Ram started the meeting with his motivating speech.. It was Bosco's turn to do the same.. Apeksha didnt speak much as Ram & Bosco had eaten up all her words.. It was now Priya's turn to give in the details of there venture,as Ram pointed his finger towards her & She came up to speak.. She started off & Ram was pretty amused @ Her orating capabilities.."Jaise dikhti hain vaisi hain nahi" he thought for himself as he saw her give the presentation}
{Nearly 5 hours had passed & Ram saw all them exhausted .. Ram called it a day & cleared off the crew & he too decide to head back home..It was quite a hectic day for all. Wheras for Ram n priya It wasnt really a big deal.. They had given their bickering a 'time please' & had focussed on their work.. They had no real eye contacts }
{While he was packing up.. He saw priya picking up some files & heading out.He too decided to leave with apeksha but suddenly @ that moment Apeksha's phone Rang.. She had to stay back as she was being visited by her childhood frnd who had just returned from USA that night.. She asked Ram to head home.. Ram smiled & told her to take care & he moved towards his car in the parking lot }

Meanwhile Priya  tried ringing Neha{her savari for the nite} up !

Priya-Neha kaha ho tum ? Do you even remember that you had to pick me up ? Are you coming or not ?!
Neha-Oh priya ! I am so sorry !! I forgot.. ! Mujhe ek naye client se milne jaana hain.. I cant.. so.. ?
Priya-Fine.. Whatevr.. ! Main aa jaungi..
{She hung up in anger not even bothering to listen to the apology }
Priya-Ab auto yaa taxi doondna padega..{she told herself and sighed in exasperation }

SCENE 14-Ram drops priya home.. !

Priya-{was on the road near her office looking for an auto.. Mumbai auto are like any other auto,the only thing is the drivers arent like any other auto drivers.. especially @ night times.. No auto was ready to take her home.. She pretty much knew that this was bound to happen.. but she still tried in blind hope }
{she screamed out looking @ an empty auto that passed her by ignoring her mere prescence...}
"AUTO.. thaaNbaa..." {she screamed in marati telling him to stop..}
{It didnt work.. She Ran behind the auto for a while..& even befor she cud realise she was in the middle of the road..}
 {she heard a car honking @ her}
{she looked back to see who that was but the head lights of the car flashed on her face.. She readily closed her eyes to avoid the light.. she kept her hands against her face unable to bare the Light radiating from the headlight}
{she heard a voice screaming at her}
{Ram opened the car door & came out.. He couldnt see priya as she had covered her face.. }
Ram-{slowing moving near her}-Aapka dimaag karaab hain kya ? Marne ke liye aur koi gaadi nahi mili thi ki aap meri gaadi ke saamne aagayi ? Aapko horn sunnai nahi...{even before he could complete his scentence he saw priya as she moved her hands away from her face}
Ram-{in shock}- tum ? Oh.. I should have known.. ! Tum toh sabko pakha pakha kar maarti ho.. aaj kya hua ?  Ye khudkushi ka idea kaha se aaya ? Koi mila nahi pakkhane ke liye huh ? { he grins & mocks @ her }
Priya-{protesting} Nahi.. Main kudhkushi nahi kar rahi thi.. main toh bas auto pakad rahi thi...
Ram-Aise ? Beech sadak main bhaagthe hue tum auto pakadogi.. ?! Auto ka toh pata nahi lekin tum zaroor upar pahunch jaaogii πŸ˜†
Priya- Teek hain... hath jaati hun.. vaise aap ghar jaa rahe ho ?
Ram-Agar tum jaane dogi tab na..!
Priya-Oh sorry.. Aap jaayiye.. Main manage karlungi..
Ram-Whatevr.. ! Bye.. ! {saying so he moves towards his car & sits in it }
Priya-Ek baar bhi lift ke liye nahi poocha.. ! kadoos kahike {she rants to herself in frustration }
{Ram moves forward but pauses & thinks to himself}
Ram-Ah.. curse you Ram kapoor.. Why are you so sweet ?!
{he takes a reverse & parks the car near priya & opens the door for her..}
Priya-Mujhe lift nahi chahiye.. main chali jaungii {she talks with arrognance}
Ram- I didnt ask u .. as ur boss its my order.. Just shut up & hop in.. Itni raat ko koi auto tumhe tumhare ghar tak nahi leejayegaa..
Priya-I told na Main manage karlungi,,.. Vaise bhi ye office nahi hain aur aap mere boss nahi ho yaa par so u cant make me sit in the car..
Ram-{Plain annoyed with her her pushes the car opens & moves towards priya in rage}
{priya in fright moves two steps back looking @ the heavy angry monster approaching towards her }
{Ram pulled her towards him & said} Sunai nahi deta kya.. ? I said sit in the car, NOW !!!
{Priya,scared,Shuts up & sits in the car}
{Ram bangs the door close & sits on the drivers seat & starts the car.. }

{They keep silent for a while.. }
{Ram enters a road where their was maximum traffic pile up.He waits for a while & honks but the cars didnt move an inch forward.He frustration he tries to get out & see what the problem was }
{The people in the front told him that a tree had fell due to heavy rains in that area & so the road was blocked & that it wud nearly take 3 hours to clear the traffic up..Priya waited in the car. }
{Ram fumingly returned to the car & tried to take a reverse but it was of no use as the car was stuck there}
Ram-Shit !!! {He said in frustration}
Priya-What happened?
{Ram told her about the fallen tree & that they are stuck here for a while}
Priya- What the f.. ? Mujhe ghar jaana hai !
Ram-Right.. jaise ki mujhe yaha pe tumhare saat bada maza aa raha hain ?! {sarcasm was dripping from his words}kaha fas gaya yaar ?
Priya- Main auto lekar jali jati toh ab tak toh ghar bhi pahunch jaati..Wo toh aapki wajese..{she looks @ Ram n stops}
Ram-Haan.. You are right.. Meri mathi maari gayi thi,ki maine tumhe lift di.. epitome of Bad lady luck {he muttered}
Priya-kya kaha aapne ? Main bad luck ? Aap bad luck ho.. aapki wajese main yaha fasi hun..
Ram- Argh... ab jagadna band karogi ?
Priya-Main kaha jagad rahi hun ? aap jagada kar rahe ho.. ! pehele toh zabardasti gaadi main bita diya ab yaha phasvaake jagad rahe hain.. 
Ram-{could have strangled her just to shut her up}"gawd... You are impossible!!!" {saying so he banged his head to the steering wheel}
priya-Sambalke kahi toot na jaye.. !πŸ˜‰
Ram-{lifts his head} kya kaha ?
Priya-VADA PAAV{screams her guts out looking out thru the car window}
Ram kya ?
Priya-{points at the road side stall with vada paav written on in marathi in red paint with a bhaiyyaji making vada paav}
Ram-Toh ?
Priya-Mujhe khaani hain...
Ram-Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya ? Uss bhaiyajji ki mooch dekhi hain ? kitni gandhi hain... !
Priya-Toh.. ?! Mujhe vada paav khaani hain.. uski mooch nahi..
{she says so and opens the door & rushes towards the vada paav stall without even waiting for Ram's reaction }
Priya-Ek vada paav dena..
{she comes with a vada paav in her hand & shows it ram trying to tempt him.. }
Priya-aapko chahiye kya ?
Ram-{controlling his urge to grab that thing & eats it}-Nahi..
Priya-teek hain .. jaise aapki marzi..{saying so she grabs a bite & goes near the stall for another one}
{Ram cureses himself & moves out of the car unable to bare hunger... his stomach had started growling..}
{Priya was too busy munching on her vada paav & she drops a peice of it on the ground in shock when she heard Ram saying}
Ram-Mujhe bhi ek dena...
Bhaiyaaji - kai ?
Ram-Kai nahi vada paav
Priya-hahaha.. kai matlab kya in marathi... ! this guy doesnt get hindi so you need to speak in marathi..
Ram-Oh great ! I dont know marathi.. ! could you tell him to give me a vada paav less spicy ?
Priya-okay ! {Priya's grabs the oppurtunity to harass Ram }
Priya-Malaa ek ruchkar vada paav denee{give me a spicy vada pav}
Bhaiyyaji-Ghenee haa{take this}
{Priya give Ram the spicy vada paav & holds her laugh back as she was about to witness the glorious sight of revenge }
{Ram eats the vada paav as he was so darn hungry.. As soon as he grabs a bite.. he spits it out}
Ram-Kitna teeka hain...Aa.. aa.. my tounge is burning due to the spice... Priya.. what did you tell him..?{he asks her in rage}
Priya-I told him what you said ! {she says trying to control her laugh}
Ram-tumhe toh main nahi chodunga..
Priay-Mujhe baadme pakadiye.. Pehele ye paani peejiye..{she hands a bottle of water }
{he looks @ it in disgust}
Ram-Nahi chahiye..Haaa aaa aaa {tries to dry his tongue}
Priya-Accha paani hain.. aap peeejiye..{saying so she thrusts the water in his mouth}
Ram gives a dirty look still drinks it all off @ one go.. 
Ram-Uff..{breathes hard} Ye sab tumhari wajese hua hain... samjti kya ho apne aap ko ?
Priya-Sorrry sir.. mujhe pata nahi tha.. ek min..
Malaa ek godd vada paav denee{give me a sweet vada paav}
{she takes the vada paav n gives it to Ram}
Priya-Ye leejiye .. ye bilkul bhi teeka nahi hai.. I promise..
{Ram,still very hungry,grabs a bite as quick as possible}
Priya-{looks @ Ram}Achi hain na ?
{Ram nods his head as he was busy eating it.. He swallows a piece n says}
Ram-Hm... {He notices a piece of the vada paav on the corner of his lips.. It distracted him & he wanted her to remove it}
{He pointed @ the corner of her lips }
Priya-Yaha par hai ?
Ram - Nahi.. ek minute..{He comes close to her & wipes that bit off her lips with his hand.. he didnt realise what he was doing.. & it became an embaressing moment for them there...}
Ram moved back & wiped dat bit of the vada pav on his hand to her dress..
Priya-Ye aap kya kar rahe hain.. Mere dress par kyu lagaaya..
Ram-aur me kya karta ? Mera rumaal car main hain.. And I couldnt find any paper here..
Priya-Toh ...?
Ram-Toh kya ? Do you know how costly my suit is ?!
Priya-Chodiye.. {she dusts off her dress}
{It started to rain }
Ram-urg.. Bas isi ki kami thi.. Rain... !!!
Priya-I love Rain... !
Ram-Accha ? I hate it.. ! It makes me wet n muddy n yuck !!!
Priya was already in the Rain getting drenched.. she looks @ Ram n screams..
Priya-Sir... ya aayiye.. Its awesome... Kitna maza aa raha hain..
Ram-No thanks.. I m fine...{He finishes the vada paav & stares @ priya}
{priya looked beautiful as she was enjoying the rain.. Ram couldnt take his eyes off her.. An unknown Force was pulling him towards her.. He walked in rain and reached where priya was.. He moved close to her & held her hand... He didnt know what he was doing.. He knew the scene looked like a B-grade movie ka Rain sequence..  bUt he thought "what the hell".. He could help but move his finger on her face to push the hair away.. Priya was driven away by the moment..Ram looked deep into her sinfully gorgeous eyes as he passed air out.. The eye lock went on for a minute.. Ram snapped out of his madness as soon as he heard a car honk & the traffic was getting cleared.. He came to his senses }
Ram-aa.. we should go..! 
{It had become a very embaressing moment for them.. He avoided further eye contact & they drove in silence..} 
Priya-Bas.. {she said as they reached her apartment}
Sir andar aaayiye na ?
Ram-Nahi.. its late... bye..{he said n drove off}

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow...It was awesome update...The Mumbai traffic, vada pav rain and of course our RAYA and their cute moments together... just loved it...
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww very cute update yaar...continue soon!πŸ‘
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arre wah kya baat...ram to bada fast hai :p lol
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update whats next... coffee date...??????
asheema_sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aweesommmeee...
rain sequence...
eagerly waitin for dere romance...