Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Sita , Atleast all the hard work paid of . Now atleast everyone is happy . It is never easy to go through this situation . But i am happy with the move taken by your sister . 
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very inspirational story sita ..i am really glad that your cousin found happiness atlast ..mashallah , but there are many women who are really struggling and honestly shows like like NBT and these stories are really inspirational for them πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

Now, would you say that what my cousin did was wrong?? Should she have stuck to her first marriage against all odds??
Ur cousin did the right thing... Achchi baat yeh hain ki family members aur parents uski decision ko samajhke support kiπŸ‘     And i must appreciate ur BILπŸ‘  

And my ex BIL, what about his stand?? He did not take advantage of my cousin at any point and has been always true to his real love..He was trapped'.and he made life miserable for many other people also with his decision to marry my cousin..But does that label him as a totally bad man? 

No.. He is not a bad man... Its really nice of him not to hide nything from ur cousin... He didn't cheat ur cousin... Lekin agar voh pehle hi himmat karke shaadi ke liye manaa karta toh ek ladki ko itna dard na sahna padta... 

Actually speaking, his friends, collegues and relatives have always had a very great opinion about him'his mother was at fault.. ultimately it was fate which was to be blamed'..BTW, he also got married to his girl friend and they are also happy..and the most amazing thing is, my current BIL and my ex BIL had become good friends by the time they finally got everything settled..and my cousin and her first husband's girl friend had also become good friends by then and could understand each other's condition well..And as all 4 were involved in that emotional adventure, they became really close and supportive of each other.. And you know what..the 2 families go for combined tours every year'for a few days'..Amazing and unbelievable, no???

@Black, Sach me?  wow...😊

But each and every word is true..no exaggeration at all.

Enough material to be converted to a serial,no??

Yes...Really😊

Agar tum nahin bataate ki yeh real story hain, mein toh yahi maanti  ki yeh kisi serial yaa film ki story hainπŸ˜†

Thnks for sharing it dear πŸ˜Š

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 11 years ago
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sita- Thanks for sharing the story...I cant be expressive/suitable enough to comment on this incident because i have never experienced anything near to that...So I will convey my best wishes that by god's grace your cousin is happy and safe...which matters most...

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a lovely and inspirational real life story, Sita. The two things that I picked out from this - first is that have faith in yourself and in your love and the second is that however bad the problem take the relevant people into confidence. Extending the learnings of your story to NBT I feel MM should stay together and have faith in their love for each other. Also important is that MM and R are all aware of the situation so that no body is kept in the dark and somehow a fortuitious or even a thought out solution may emerge.
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even i can draw comparison with your ex-BILs condition with what happened to Mohan???But you know...unless one go through it, it is not possible to fathom some-one else. Anyway hope your story helps a few in  softening their stance against Mohan's act... and pacify the anger they are currently going through for the character MB.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what Mohan and Megha have to undergo in the coming days and may be months looks like child's play compared to what my cousin and everyone related to her underwent...
Kunalrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lucky that she had a man ready waiting for her. Otherwise I know many cases where the wife is treated badly , never told the reason and distances grow. Her ex hub was honest .
  now coming to Mohan, he wants to stick to the marriage , that is even more commendable in one light but that would be wrong to megha. What is right for one maybe so wrong with the other.. It may be so wrong with riddhima, though she knew when she married mohan and mohan was wide awake when he married her..
-lightinfested- thumbnail
wow ... beautiful  n feels dreamy ... well now i cn say tht in real lyf too luv stories hav happy  n beautiful ending ... salute to ur present n ex BIL who had guts to stand fr der love ... n ur ex BIL .bow to him ... he ws soo in loe wid d christain gal ... bt ws very much aware abt a females respect n dint even touch ur sis ... n ur present BIL even salute to him as he grabbed his gal  n pulled her out frm bad tyms ...
well if love is true caste n status holds no importance ... yet another story to prove it .

thanks fr sharing 😊
-lightinfested- thumbnail
well i hav one thing to say  situation here n mohan's situation has wide difference ... sita's ex-BIL had HIS MOTHERS LYF AT STAKE ... if he marries gal of der choice his mother will survive ... is tht d case wid mohan ... mohan has no relation wid guy lying on death bed ... marrying his daughter wont save dat guy ...
more ever ... sita's ex-BIL's mother was very well aware abt his love n relationship ... dat isnt a case wid mohan ... ridz's father is totally unaware ... n if he ws aware he wuld never had let his daughter marry wid mohan ... which father  will want his dear daughter marry an already in love guy ... no one
 even one more ...sita's BIL had no choice ... bt mohan ... agar megha ne yes kaha hota toh ????  ..u think he wuld hav taken dis step never ... woh koi bahana karta ... woh promise karta ke i ll tck care of ridz n find her a gud boy ... at least tell riddhimas mom abt dis

sita's ex-BIL  ws under threat pressure ... bt mohan dint  even tried to find a way out ... his monoluges  depicted ...megha dint agree wid me ...dese ppl need me ... i hav no reason to say a NOto dem so ill marry ... ws tht rite ...  mohan ne kisi ko bola bhi nahi . ridz mother ...  i dnt kno whether ridz mother  wuld had understood him or not .. bt surely she wouldnt had allowed her daughter to marry mohan ... no parent practically wuld ...

dese r my views ... may be most of u dnt agree ... bt thts me ... n srrry fr itt

i dnt say mohan full of sins after marriage ... bt dis is his mistake ... he ws wrong here ... bt chalo lyf main ek baar toh galati hoti hai ... mohan just did a mistake ... n he is a human being he cn do mistakes ...