Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear sita it is really sad to know what your cousin, you and your families went through...There are times when one has to take tough decisions in life and what your cousin did ultimately proved beneficial to her and to her first husband as well...
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very inspiring story chechi!! My Salute to ur BIL!! He surely is a gem of a person!!
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Udhay]Very inspiring story chechi!! My Salute to ur BIL!! He surely is a gem of a person!! [/QUOTE
actually it is difficult to say who is better,my BIL or ex BIL...both are equally good...And we meet our ex BIL also regularly.!!!!!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sitamma chechi- Sorry to disagree with u chechi, to me, Ur BIL is a gem, and I have nothing to say about ur Ex-BIL.
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My dear Sita thank you for sharing this real life story. It touched me that you shared it here. I also want to thank your cousine for allowing to share this with us here.
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Sitamma chechi- Sorry to disagree with u chechi, to me, Ur BIL is a gem, and I have nothing to say about ur Ex-BIL.

I  know that is the initial reaction of everyone...but I know what all had happened..I was part of it at all throughout ,and I know what all my ex BIL also suffered...Just because he made a mistake does not make him bad...well, I am not going to justify his actions by explaining everything here...this is the usual reaction of everyone...
I just want to say one sentence.....the 2 families are inseparable and are closer to each other than even close relatives are... only because of my ex BIL....it was just that he was meant to be some one else's and my cousin was meant to live with someone else...and fate played a cruel game with all of them for some time...I rest my case...