Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update. So abhay do realise dat he hasn't dn right with pia.waitin to c hw other family members react to her
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update..but it was so chotu
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww chota hain par really nice update.
hmmm so abhay married piya to take revenge frm maithli but instead they will fall in love soon lolzzz.
Hope abhay tells piya everything soon.
update asap ok
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

nice update. So abhay do realise dat he hasn't dn right with pia.waitin to c hw other family members react to her

You well know soon 
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Awww chota hain par really nice update.
hmmm so abhay married piya to take revenge frm maithli but instead they will fall in love soon lolzzz.
Hope abhay tells piya everything soon.
update asap ok

He wants to teach maithali a lesson that his world does not revolve around her. You will find out through flashbacks why 
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am really sorry for late replies
loved ur updates
cont soon
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Chapter 3:

Here is the next chapter 
Hopefully you will like it
Please do press the like button 

Abhay goes to talk to piya 
He knocks on the door of his bedroom 
Piya says who is it n you may come in
Abhay Walks in and looks at piya and then says piya I want to tell you something.  It's really important
Abhay says piya I am sorry I married you
I am really sorry
Piya gives a confused look 
Abhay says piya I loved your sister infact I still do and I will never be able to love you
I never can and I am sorry
I took the decision in anger to marry you
I wanted to show maithali that abhay raichand is not her slave and he does not wait for anyone
I am extremely sorry piya 
I know I did wrong  and  I know it will be difficult for both of us to stay together so  I want you to decide the future of our relationship piya.
I want you to take your time
If you decide you want to break this one day relationship it's okay with me
And if you want to give this relationship a chance we can work on it
When you feel like you got the answer please let me know
I will respect your decision
and abhay  was about to walk out of the room
Piya says abhay
Abhay turns back 
Piya says Abhay  I really appreciate that after acknowledging your fault you had the courage to accept it. Abhay you did not force me to marry you. Seeing my mothers condition I accepted to get married to you.  So its really not your fault.

After abhay leaves 

A women knocks on the door
Piya says come in
A gracious women walks in
She is beautiful and elegant she is haseena raichand
Haseena says in a rude mocking tone I hope you had a good night sleep in a mansion
Piya just looks at her and gives a slight smile

Haseena in a rude tone tells her we never liked your sister. We were against abhay's marriage to maithali.
abhay went against us and ended up marrying you as your sister ran away.
And says anyways here is food trays on this cart eat whatever you like and if you want something let the servants know by pressing that red button on the right side wall .
And she left
piya was in tears 
Piya thought how can she be so mean to me?
Piya pov  well how can I expect her to be all nice and give me a warm welcome.
Well talking about rest of the family
Chand raichand well he did not say anything to me clearly but the look he was giving me was enough to tell me get lost from here and I am not welcomed or accepted in this family.
And then I met a girl  who i was shocked to see here her name was anwesha abhay's cousin who gave me I don't care so look and I thought I have seen her somewhere before I know it.

Few days Later
Piya got a call on her cell phone who she saw as a fresh of breath air and felt alive. 
Piya picked up the phone and said hello sir
Sir: piya when r  You coming back I suppose your sister marriage is over and it time for you to return to work  
Piya: sir I will be back tomorrow 
Sir: see you then

As piya is going back to mumbai as she feels it would be better if she leaves she decides to tell someone as it would not be nice. 
She checked the guest room to see if abhay is there so she could tell him she has to go back to work as her holiday is over but to her disappointment he was not there and she thought I guess I will not get to see him before I leave as I have not seen him or talked to him ever since he apologised to me.

Then when she was walking back she sees haseena sitting on the sofa  in the lounge area. She walks up to haseena and says auntie tomorrow I will be going back to work
Haseena just gave her a look that said who cares 

Next day in the morning at piya's office
Piya goes to  her bosses. Cabin and says may i come in.
Boss: come in and yea piya I got a very important opportunity in our hands.  If we get their approval for this deal then we will be lucky as we will work with them
Piya: who is them?
Boss: sorry its a surprise for you all and you will find out soon so you being my. Project manager I want you to make the presentation for this golden opportunity which is rare . I know you always give your 100% but this time I want you to give it a 1000%
Piya: okAy sir I will  and I guess they are very important people
Boss: yes they are and the junior boss is very hard to please  he expects everything to be perfect and I heard he gets angry easily so I expect and trust you the most that you will not let this project  go out of our hands as it is very crucial and take our company to new heights by just working with them and remember they do not need us we need their support and collaboration in this project.  Therefore they can reject our deal for this project if they find slightest error or problem. 
Piya don't worry boss we will do it I will start working on it now with rest of the staff. 

Raichand office
Abhay thinking about piya and thinking why did she not tell him before she left his house and he thought maybe she does not want to give him a chance in this so called husband wife relationship.
Then chand comes over and says abhay we need to go to Mumbai tomorrow
Abhay says alright

Precap:  none

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago
Yum_SR thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›lovely update..abhay is a nice guy..but hassena...i hope now we have to seee abhiya movements in mumbai...abhiya in same meeting loved it๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Aish-Naksh - 11 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›lovely update..abhay is a nice guy..but hassena...i hope now we have to seee abhiya movements in mumbai...abhiya in same meeting loved it๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜Š
Nikvi29 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š