Abhiya ss: nw journey of love update page 7

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,
I got this idea for a fanfic on abhiya it's will be slightly similar to the movie Aaina.   I have not decided the title yet. If you like it I will continue it and you all can come up with a title.   Please do leave your precious comments even if it is this is boring n not good . 

Here comes chapter 1: 

A newly married young girl sitting in the room all alone in the dark.  Here she was sitting all alone with no one around her to console her.. She never ever thought life could be so cruel ever. 
In Her pov flashback
I  had just arrived  home yesterday  to attend my  sister's wedding but instead I  got married as my sister ran away  today morning.  My mother madhu was a heart patient and she couldn't bear the pain as it was too much grief caused by her own daughter.Then came the groom who was looking for his bride too be he asked  me what happened why are you crying. I gave him the note and  he after few minutes walked up to me and my mom and told my mom  I will marry your other daughter today. After the marriage  we came to my mother for blessing but we were too late my mother had breathed her last.

Flashback over just her pov:
 For any girl the day of her marriage brings lots of happiness and brings many new relationships but for me  it brought only pain n sadness . I do not know if I will be accepted  by my in laws  as I have heard from my mother they were against their son's marriage to my sister.  My sister and him I should say my husband were madly in love with each other and were  going to get married today .  
One thing I do not understand is  why did he marry me when he loves my sister so much he could have waited for  her and he does not  even know me at all.  It was the first time we met when he came to get  sister as the priest was waiting for the bride to arrive.   Did he marry me out of pity for us as he heard my mom worried about my future .  Well then I do not want his pity either I never wanted anyone's pity.  Maybe that couldn't not be the reason as I saw him angry after reading my sisters note I saw him clenching his fist with the note n I saw him tear the paper but I did not see angry in his blue eyes when he came up and asked my mom for my hand in marriage. But  the  when we came to his mansion he took me  straight to his room and left slamming the door so hard that I could feel room shaking was that his angry ?
I do not know anything about him  really and I do not know where he is at all 

All i knew is his name is abhay.

Precap: abhay's  pov 
Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikvi29 thumbnail
chapter 1 page 1
chapter 2 page 7
chapter 3 page 12
Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow nice concept dear.
Looking forward for next part
so abhiya are already married, gr8.
I wonder why abhay married piya?
continue soon and pm me.
Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
my name is alicia pm me
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey damn good... very very interesting... plz continue... full on agrement... plz continue and ya dont forget to pm me...
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rmuk

Wow nice concept dear.
Looking forward for next part
so abhiya are already married, gr8.
I wonder why abhay married piya?
continue soon and pm me.

Thanks romita
U will find out in the next update
I will pm u for sure
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
i'm really looking forward to your next part of your story
my name is alicia pm me

I will pm u Alicia 
Nikvi29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

hey damn good... very very interesting... plz continue... full on agrement... plz continue and ya dont forget to pm me...

Thanks I am pm u  next time 
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept. Lukin 4wd 4 abhay's pov.do pm me also 4m nxt tym
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept shivani...mala aavdli story...chan aahe..suru thev mala khup vachaychy abhay pia vr tuzyakdun..thnx..br ka...vl b waiting...for more abhiya...