Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG naddiya this so awesome =)

Well i'm so sorry dear for not commenting on ur work last few days k =(

Actually july 3rd my uncle passed away n i went there for a week so couldn't log in =) . And second this week i couldn't access to my account on my computer and i was really depressed for that =). So today only i got the chance and still my fingerrrs crossed about it =)

I read all your work which i missed and watch all ur VM's and must say i love teri justjoo (hope the name is correct)

And finally Thank you very very much for sending me PM's and a small request if u didn't get any replyies from me PLS don't remove me from ur buddy list k coz tommorow or day after tomrw i'll be getting my new lappy and hope my probs will be solve =) =)

And pls update life's whirlpool =) =) Love it a lot =) =)

And once again sorry for commenting on your other work in this thread but right now i just need u to convey this msg somehow =) =) ... Thanks for bearing me n my blah blah =) =)

Awesome writing and mind blowing VM's
And continue this soon =) =)

With lots f love ANN =) =)
newmoon2011 thumbnail
Awesome
Plz continue soon
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ipkkndank

OMG naddiya this so awesome =)

Well i'm so sorry dear for not commenting on ur work last few days k =(

Actually july 3rd my uncle passed away n i went there for a week so couldn't log in =) . And second this week i couldn't access to my account on my computer and i was really depressed for that =). So today only i got the chance and still my fingerrrs crossed about it =)

I read all your work which i missed and watch all ur VM's and must say i love teri justjoo (hope the name is correct)

And finally Thank you very very much for sending me PM's and a small request if u didn't get any replyies from me PLS don't remove me from ur buddy list k coz tommorow or day after tomrw i'll be getting my new lappy and hope my probs will be solve =) =)

And pls update life's whirlpool =) =) Love it a lot =) =)

And once again sorry for commenting on your other work in this thread but right now i just need u to convey this msg somehow =) =) ... Thanks for bearing me n my blah blah =) =)

Awesome writing and mind blowing VM's
And continue this soon =) =)

With lots f love ANN =) =)

so sorry to hear that, may his soul rest in peace.
no problem dear i really don't mind , take your time
cupcakez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good job ur os always leave me all dreamy please continue
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Very awesome
plsss continue and pm me plsss
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME OS PLEASE CONTINUE
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue Naddiya Di!!!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome OS
loved it
thanks for pm 
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7f36cKu6Wg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Khushi open her eyes she look at a red roes placed next to her lips ," Yeh "

Arnav: good morning , he sat next to her  removed her curls from her face

Khushi why you kept this? she waved the rose bud in front of his eyes

Arnav : he took hold her hand  kissed the bud " i was checking what is more beautiful " he placed brush it next to her lips ,his eyes said all to her ,free herself & went to freshen up . as she came out she was drying her hairs he walk to her , without looking at her ,he pick up the small box , taken out a pinch & apply it on her forehead. she was about to hold his hand " i am still your husband" she closed her eyes .

when she open he was not in room she look around, look at the bud she pick it up wanted to throw it ,but her hand stop she placed it in vase . she walk down.

Khushi: HP i will make Arnav ji breakfast

Mami: breakfast woh tou kab ka office chala gaya

Khushi kya ..

Mami: phati Sari  she ran up stairs to check he has taking his medicine or not .

Khushi : now he will tease me like that? as she counted the tablet "so he had not taken it hmmm".

Arnav was having meeting when he look at the door ,he saw Khushi talking to the peon and giving him his lunch ,she was walking down .."excuse me " he walk out

Peon " sir your lunch"

Arnav: look down she was going out of RM, "hmmm" he walk back to his office

At night

Khushi walk to kitchen "HP what happen?"

Payal : Khushi  where were you?

Khushi:jiji i went to buaji place 

Payal: " Arnav ji didnot had lunch , and now HP asked for dinner he said i am not hungry"

Khushi look at the lunch box it was un touch .

Payal you try

Khushi : taken out dinner and walk upstairs ,he was with his lappy sitting out side ." have your dinner?" placed it on the table

Arnav: look at her

Khushi" if you will get sick Di will be worried "she walk in

Arnav "and you"

Khushi:look back at him, "who am i?"

Arnav: "if you are no one to me then take it away "he walk up stairs to the roof 

Khushi: sat on his lawn chair ,look at the food ." he will get sick , he has not taken any thing since morning"she walk upstairs to the roof . it was very dark . "Arnav ji" 

someone took tray from her hand and placed hand on her eyes . 

Khushi :she could feel it was him as she touch his face 

Arnav Happy Birthday Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada ,he moved his hand over her eyes  there was a cake placed on the table  and small candles were lighten around " come on cut the cake"he look at the time

Khushi : yeh sab

Arnav gave her knife  shhh cut the cake  before i  he warp his arm around her waist and placed on on knife 

Khushi closed her eyes and made   wish  blow candles he helped her his cheek brushes her

Arnav cut before i faint 

Khushi kya

Arnav cut  he cut with her 

she took small piece  "you cannot eat as it is sweet"

Arnav :  smiled"   i can eat " made her eat first and took a big bit " happy 

Khushi aap

Arnav since morning i didnot had anything so i can have your sweet cake with you , he winked  wipe her chocolate from her lips with his finger and lick it " smart right"

Khushi was confused 

Arnav:  open his arm " can i "she look away " here i saw you and all the misunderstanding started , today i am here to end all the misunderstanding , that day i was coming to propose you right here , i cannot turn back the time but i can propose you here again " he was down on her knee " khushi will you take your Laad Govern as your husband, i know i am idiot i am fool but i love you the most ". 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
sanny-beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
Amazing update...
Beautifully written...
Loved it...
Eagerly waiting for the third part...
Continue soon...