Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
That was a very well thought out OS and I personally loved the way that Sharon was Swayam's strength...She was the one who gave him the extra push to pursue his passion for dance !!

Coming to the topic of the OS, I do believe that parents have the best interest of their kids in their hearts but when it comes to decisions that you have to live with for the rest of life such as your career choice, the ultimate choice has to be left on the kids as they will be the one living that future, not the parents !!!
Amazing OSπŸ‘.Plz pm me whenever u update.😳
swaronland thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the concept of the osπŸ‘ loved how sharon supported to swayamπŸ˜ƒ
in my opinion parents should only give advice  to their children but the freedom of taking  decision should be of children,in this way  parents can make children aware of positive & negative points & its not important every decision will bring success only but parents support gives strength to face any situation to children
Ananya.SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 loved the concept of ur OS.. 
 Parents should definitely not dictate their children's career bt then again we cant blame them completely.. 
sometimes they aren't able to achieve what they wanted to do...so want their childern to achieve it for them!
luved the way u described sharon supporting swayam!
surprised with the way things turnd out! :) 
Nice one...i would glad to know what happens next!
kool kanz thumbnail
thanks for d pm...it is very nice...plz update d 2nd part soon...hope 2 get swaron romance too...😊😊😊
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS 😊

and the ques u raised at the end,made me to think (something..which i don't usually do πŸ˜†)

Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for all your likes and comments, they mean a lot to me. 

As per me, parents always want the best for their kids, but sometimes its gets important to put forth a point and make them understand on what actually will keep you happy as an important decision like a career is going to decide the life one would live in future. 
Whatever may be the case, one thing is very sure, we are young at the time when we actually need to make a decision and our parents have more of world experience to help and guide us to a bright future. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for commenting late...
a different concept...loved the way sharon was supporting swayam...and swayam too was following his passion...what he actually wants to do in the future...and told his dad accordingly...

as per your question i think we will have different answers for such questions...some people will say follow your heart...some will say go as per your parents...but from my personal experience..i think we should first listen to our parents and think from their angle as well...they are more experienced than us...but for that even parents should consider what their child's passion is..and not just impose their decisions on them...so i guess both play an important role...and a little off the topic i want to say ...if i would have got an option to study in harvard business school na...i would have rushed to get admission thereπŸ˜ƒ

PS:sorry i wrote too muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Gaveshni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nice one yaar... in my opinion parents shud have dreams reg their children based on their kids' likes dislikes n capabilities so dat even they wouldnt get hurt n kids can follow their passion
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ds one z indeed a very nyc OS n a vry imp topic! Ofcourse one shud follow one's own dream bt yeah many parents try 2 impose their dreams n their children wich z nt ri8 bt i cannot blame dm coz dey hve dere own aspirations fr der child too! Its jst dat i thnk parents shud communicate more wid der children in order 2 undrstnd dm even betr nd guide dm n a path wich is bst fr der child! Nd in ds case wich swayam did is also a vry nyc way 2 let hs parents knw wat he wants! I thnk ne parents wich luvs der child wil undrstnd at d end! Coz in ds way dey cannot blame nebody evn if dey fail bt d success rate is much greater! 😊