Os MRS Arnav Singh Raizada on new promo

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeM5_VEcqk0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0voB0gf86pc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0voB0gf86pc&feature=youtu.be

sorry for mistakes , it is a coincident i was writing some  like that on the above song 

Khushi was very depressed as ,Anjali abortion thought made her hate her self she was packing her bag

Arnav walk in "what the where are you going?"

Khushi: didnot reply

Arnav i am asking you something .

Khushi: didnot reply and started keeping her things

Arnav: Khushi: he pull her around and placed his hand on her shoulders" where are you going?'

Khushi"to my home"

Arnav: what

Khushi: Di is right , if you had thrown out her husband out of RM why you are keeping your wife

Arnav" because my wife is right?"he smiled 

Khushi for her  ,her husband can be right

Arnav: hold her arm and come with me .  they walk to the pool side

Khushi: " i will never forgive myself if she will abort are baby "

Arnav: she will not now . made her sit on the chair and sat on the edge

Khushi how you know ?

Arnav is it must to tell you everything , he smiled at her

Khushi hain

Arnav as you left i told her how you risk your life for me

Khushi: so what any wife will do that?

Arnav shake his head in negative" no not everyone else can do that only My Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada can to that, even i broke her heart in to piece but she ,she will still give her life for me"

Khushi: aap

Arnav:shhh i am sorry he hold her hand in his

Khushi sorry for

Arnav everything

Khushi: what i have dont for you was my duty  , but you risk your life back and walk to the goons

Arnav : hmmm i hurt you there again at that time, he caress her hairs she closed her eyes

Khushi: Arnav ji nani said that

Arnav : shhh i don t want to hear anything .it started raining ,

Khushi barish

Arnav arnav throw rain on her

Khushi aap

Arnav hain mein

Khushi aap ko kya hogaya hain

Arnav should i tell you ?he pull her to stand next to him

Khushi: chora hum ko

Arnav pull her back to him she bump in his chest" why"she free her hand ,he took a step towards her

Khushi stand same way

Arnav: good you learn too fast.

Khushi she turn around he wrap his arm around her waist"Arnav ji"

Arnav hmmm moved her hairs and kissed her nape .

Khushi moan Arn.she feel weak in her knees

Arnav :what where you saying i am listening  he kissed on her shoulder , as her duppata had already fallen down.

Khushi was not getting what to do ... he turn her around .

Arnav what you were saying?he naughty smiled and placed his hand on her cheek "bolo"

Khushi i have to leave RM in few days then why not i leave today, at least Di will be happy"

Arnav what look at her in shock 

Khushi you forgot we have 6month contract marriage , i have to leave RM why i dont leave today? i am leaving. if you like you can drop me at home

Arnav " turn her around "what"

Khushi in few days marriage will be over she walk in

Arnav i will make you my wife for ever before that  he whisper to himself 

Khushi " what are you doing ?"

Arnav i will make you Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada for ever

Arnav: hold her hand & pull her she fallen on him" yes "brush his cheek with her hairs

Khushi: aap, she got confused as what suddenly happen to him . he moved his hand on her back ,she  hold her breath & closed her eyes , as his touch her skin ,she felt shiver in her spin, he opened her dori & removed her hairs which was fallen on his face

Arnav: ya i want something .he whisper in her ear ,removed her earring with other hand

Khushi: sat" leave me i have to change clothes  " she stand holding her shirt for front , free her hand from his grip & walk to the foot of the bed .,she was tying her shirt  when she felt a soft touch on her back , she thought he will not come close to her again , but to her surprise he was on his knees

Arnav Marry me again for rest of our life

Khushi Arnav ji

Arnav dont say no  he stand up and walk to picked her up and walk to the worship place

Khushi yeh aap

Arnav shhh everyone will get up  .

"he made her stand next to him

Arnav this is your best best friend, in front of whom you pray ,even you have asked  help in finding me

Khushi blink her eyes

Arnav:  DM i in front of you  take her as my wife till my last breath , he picked sindoor and fill her maang again.

Khushi was crying"aap

Arnav this marriage is till my last breath... i am remarrying you before the contract ends 

Khushi Arnav ji

Arnav picked her up " no you are my wife till my last breath , you cannot this home till then" he walk back to room

Khushi was not getting what to say

Arnav placed her on bed , she turn on other side as she wanted to cry .he kissed her shoulder " if you want to go kill me "he whisper in her ear

Khushi turn around 

Arnav was bending on her" i cannot live without you "wipe her tears , "if you will go away from me i will"she placed her hand on his lips , he kissed her , 

she was not getting why she was crying was it  tear of joy or some things else down her eyes ,she  gently run her fingers in his hairs , he was kissing her fore head 

Arnav can i kiss my wife . whisper in her ear

Khushi shyly closed her eyes

as this time he has not give her space to move right or left 

Arnav  shadi aaj huwa ha tou he whisper i love you khushi ,his breath brushes her lips he capture her lips ,& sealed it with his , she open her mouth & let him taste her as she was her self dying to taste him for months , when he move over her she dont remember , when he occupy her ,she does not remember , she let him do what he wants to as his love has so much of passion that she gave up 

they have slept together many time on same bed holding each other ,but this time it was different, as he made her his .he was keeping his head on her ,holding her tight as  if scared she will go away from her , she kissed him " i am so happy Arnav today that i can't tell you , you sat yourself , Di asked me to leave you  ., my heart too skip a beat , how i will live without you , as i have already lived 15 days with out you , but you helped me in making the correct decision" 

Arnav: was in deep sleep , his breath was kissing her skin & giving her goosebumps ." i will be with you till our last breath "she blush as she look at the LB on her skin " for once you were mine ,just mine i am just yours " she kiss at the knuckles of his hand" thanks for completing me my love "she kissed his forehead .closed her eyes as for once wanted to sleep in his arms ." as she dont know what will happen in morning as Anjali said she dont want to see her face in RM

It was dawn when he try to turn ,he felt something very soft under him, he was not able to he open eyes as he was too sleepy ,he half eye" oh khushi again scared "as he knew at night  she gets scared & she quietly  seek in & cuddle around him .but what he saw was world most beautiful sight, sun ray just enter his room ,he look at her ,he never thought she was so beautiful ,he felt as if he was dreaming , to feel  her  he touche her , gently run  his finger  on her collar bone ,he was totally mesmerized by her beauty " you are so beautiful Mrs Arnav" kissed her earlobe  hug her tight in his arms " i will tell everyone today , without you i cannot even breath now, if they want to send you home mean they want to take my life from me" kissed her softly 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ooBubbleGumoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow naddiya u r fast...OS already...nice OS btw
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sgdtp_11

wow naddiya u r fast...OS already...nice OS btw

no dear i was typing this . i just added few things in it 
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really good... 😊 hope something like this happens in the show... πŸ˜³
Summer_Rain thumbnail
omg..di loved it alot...😳
shilpa09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
u alrady wrote os on promo...it was superly excellent dear:):):)

Edited by shilpa09 - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa09

u alrady wrote os on promo...it was superly excellent dear:):):)

thnx 4 pm:):):)

i added only remarriage seen after the promo ,i already wrote it  he cross his line etc

zaniax thumbnail
Wow!! u r pretty fast naadiya
GR8 os...loved it!!
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome OS dii and u are too fastπŸ˜‰
Loved it dii
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail