ARHI FF : ~Arrange Marriage~ Thread 1!!!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

~ARRANGE MARRIAGE~

Thread 2

the banner is a gift from kalpana (smashitupsobti) to me for this SS...n i really can't thank her enough...kalpana, thank you so much for your beautiful gift, amazing comments n for all the encouragement...the banner is just perfect n amazing for this story...thanks once again!

please scroll down for INDEX!!

Prologue:

"It's now time that you get married chote" an experienced old voice said with desperation in her voice.

"I want to see my great grand children before I die" she again said when she realized that her chote will not react that easy in this matter.

Arnav had enough of his marriage talk in past two months since he have turned 27. The two ladies in his life have been adamant to get him married since then. He tried to make excuse saying that he doesn't love anyone n for marriage a girl is needed. At this, his di said "don't worry chote, we will find someone for you" n then the topic took the turn of arrange marriage.

Who does arrange marriage these days? But how does it matter? Arnav singh raizaada has only business as a priority n it doesn't matter how he gets married or who he gets married to.

"Ok, fine, do whatever you all like. I will marry" arnav said finally when all this discussion of his marriage has been stretched for too long, for more than two months. Arnav slammed his laptop n stood up to move out of poolside to have some piece.

"Then please see this picture and tell me did you like this girl?" a voice came from behind while arnav was at the door.

Arnav couldn't believe at what he has just heard. Has his di really asked him to see a pic of a a girl right now.

"What is wrong with everyone? Why so much hurry, so much rush? Marriage can wait." Arnav said suddenly moving back n looking directly at the gleaming faces of his di n nani.

"You just said that you are ready. So why waste time?" anjali stood giving an envelope in arnav's hand.

"But, it does not mean that I will get marry tomorrow." Arnav said in loud tone which was specifically reserved for his office staff. He never loses control at home but right now he is feeling anything but anger. He was suddenly feeling suffocated.

"No one is asking you to get married tomorrow. We are just asking you to see the pic" nani interrupted the conversation.

"Yes chote, see the pic n tell me your answer tomorrow at breakfast table. If it's a no than we will need a good n a valid reason for it" anjali said helping her nani to stand up.

"We will be waiting" she said while both the ladies left arnav alone at the poolside.

Khushi loves jalebi but no one can beat her amma's gulab jamun. Khushi took a whole piece of gulab jamun in her hand with the sticky mixture dripping from her hand down to the floor.

"Why can't you eat that with a plate n spoon? You really have messed up the whole kitchen khushi" said the voice from her back.

Khushi love how her amma always tell her to do things right but never gets harsh.

"amma, there is no fun eating it soberly...this is delicious n its taste increases when I directly take it from vessel n eat it" khushi said gulping the whole piece of gulab jamun in her mouth n sitting at the kitchen platform.

"khushi, did u like it" garima suddenly asked her daughter, cutting vegetables beside her, hoping that khushi will answer her.

"What? Of course I love it...you know gulab jamun are my favorite" khushi said knowing exactly that her mother was not asking her about the dish but something else.

"I am not talking about dish...i am asking about the picture" garima said suddenly seeing khushi at her eyes irritated by her daughter taking the conversation so lightly.

"I haven't seen it yet." Khushi said with a stern face.

"khushi, do you love someone else" garima asked her suspiciously.

"No, I am just little nervous. But I will tell you about the pic by tomorrow" khushi said jumping from the platform n moving out of kitchen.

"I want the answer at breakfast tomorrow" khushi heard her amma from behind.

--------------------------

i have always been fascinated by the concept of arrange marriage so i thought to make an SS on it...do read n tell me how was it?

should i continue? please comment n hit like!😃

Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail
index!!

part 7

Edited by shagun_sarun - 11 years ago
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great start shagun...loving it...so when are you gving us the next treat? Edited by arsh_sp - 11 years ago
-Kanha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Shagun 🤗
awesome do continue varna...

lazyleaves thumbnail
I will read this later :)
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow shagzzz
hugggsss
A new one
Loved it dear 
rhearuhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome please pM me when u update i have sent u a buddy request
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey its kinda different always found SS FF etc whatever it may be Arshi's always love marriage.It make difference arranged marriage concept.Actually I am more excited and eagerly waiting for next update.What will be their response after seeing photo,first meeting etc.Thanks for PM
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue.. its interesting.. 
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im confused ur title says arranged marriage & ur note down says love marriage
nice start though