Avinash Mukherjee in Gumraah - 2

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Neil Bhatt, Avinash Mukherjee, Rahul Kamra & Aditi Talang in Gumrah-2

(Karan Kundra )

Alt Entertainment ( Ekta Kapoor) and Lost Boy Production' is back with a fresh new season of their hit teen crime based show Gumrah on Channel V.

Season 2 of Gumrah which goes on-air tonight will bring some alarming stories of crime. Neil Bhatt, Aditi Tailang, Avinash Mukherjee and Kritika Kamra's younger brother Rahul Kamra will be seen in the upcoming episode of the show.
This time the episode will revolve around a ragging case that takes place in a medical college wherein a young boy commits suicide. The story is inspired from the infamous Aman Kachroo and several other ragging cases. 
The makers have roped in some popular faces like Neil Bhatt of Gulaal fame, Aditi Tailang , Avinash Mukherjee aka young Jagya of Balika Vadhu and Kritika Kamra's younger brother Rahul Kamra on the show.
This particular episode will be aired on Wednesday (11th & 12th July 2012).

Thanks for sharing! Was wondering what Avinash was up to these days 😊
Originally posted by SiriuslySujal

Thanks for sharing! Was wondering what Avinash was up to these days 😊

Yes i agree he has got completely eclipsed. Avika gor still gets attention. I don't think he should be sidelined. they could have invited him to 1000 epsisode celebration. He was missing
Originally posted by avantikasharma1

Yes i agree he has got completely eclipsed. Avika gor still gets attention. I don't think he should be sidelined. they could have invited him to 1000 epsisode celebration. He was missing

I always really liked him. I mean, Avika obviously got more attention and screen time, but he was a great little Jagya - very convincing!

Perhaps he was invited to the celebration but just couldn't make it for whatever reason. I'm sure they wouldn't have not invited him at all...