AR:SENSUOUS PAIN-|Note 158

Hello_01 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sensuous Pain
Armaan Riddhima FanFiction
Prologue
She ran, her anklets shrilled loudly and the two piece dress with a huge scarf draped on her shoulder filled with cheap-sharp gold sparkling embroidery weaved side ways as she ran crazily with tears brushing down her cheeks. She was constantly looking back, by twisting her neck, as if some 'life-taker' was behind her. She was huffing and puffing and, "Aahhh!" she cried, as she falls on road, her heal of six inch twisted and broke. "Owww!" she mumbled, pulling her heal out of her feet, throwing the broken heal away. Her throat got dry, gulping, huffing she started to pull herself up on her feet.
"No... No." She mumbled and with so much pain she ran mumbling 'ah-oh' constantly as the pain circulated through her veins. She knew later It was going to hurt her bad; being a doctor she knew what she was doing was wrong, her feet had twisted and here she was running as if she was a contestant in Olympics race. However at the moment just had the two idea's in mind, one she might end dying and second, the one following her might catch her; "help me god'" she whispered, grasping a tree for support. It was a dark night, all she wanted was a hide out, the dark atmosphere and the jungle around the side of a long-wide road made her shiver; she was scared of darks, not like freaked out but a little which everyone is, if standing in an empty road with creeping voice echoing in the area, with no end - no stop on either sides.
Her head spinned off slightly and she slowly started to walk with the support of trees, breathing hard, as she got back on road; she started to take wide slow steps. "Ahhh!" she shouted with a hand over her face as a car came right in front of her and bang right on her knee making her fall on road, and she turned unconscious with the sudden hit.

"OH CRAP!" a man walks out, and wished, "' I hope she is alive."

Index
Character sketch page 1
Part 1 - Page 8 
Part 2- Page 14
Part 3- Page 18
Part 4- Page 23
Precap Part 5 - Page 25
Part 5 - Page 28
Part 6a - Page 34
Part 6b - Page 39
Part 7 - Page 49
Part 8 - Page 55
Part 8B - Page 59
Part 9 - Page 62
Part 10 - Page 67
Part 11 - Page 71
Part 12 - Page 80
Part 13 - Page 86
Precap of Part 14 - Page 88
Part 14 - Page 92
Part 15 - Page 98
Part 16 - Page 101
Part 17 - Page 105
Part 18 - Page 109
Part 19 - Page 116
Part 20 - Page 122
Part 21 - Page 127
Part 22 - Page 135
Part 23 - Page 145

THIS IS GOING TO BE A  SMALL FF ! 😛 I hope You people like this Story as much as You liked my Previous one...
So Comment and Criticize - as i be looking forward to read comments from all of You
Edited by Hello_01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_01 thumbnail

Riddhima, who was known for her cheerful nature and today her life, was totally out-of-control. She completed her medical studies 3 months back and was basically practicing in Sanjeevani. She belongs to a middle class family, who is always going through crisis: inclusive with a father and a mother (Shahank and Padma Gupta), and an elder sister (Anjali). And Riddhima's Age is 24 and single, at the moment.
At the moment, she is lying lifelessly on the road with a guy hovering over her unconscious self; and all she wants is to reach home.

Anjali. She is the elder Daughter of Shahank and Padma Gupta, and sis, of Riddhima. She completed her education in textile designing and is currently working in Malik Enterprise, as an executive designer manager. She love her family and dominate all of them, basically domination is in her nature and entire family accept it without any complain because it is Anjali after shahank who share's her income for basic household of the house. Her age is 26 and still single, least interested in marriage anyway.

At the moment she is worried and sick about her little angel – because her little angel, Riddhima is missing or may had ran away with some guy she was in love with… that's what the letter said, that Anjali had.

Shahank and Padma Gupta, Parent of Anjali and Riddhima, they are not very rich and they own a small flat with 3 bedroom. Shahank is an accountant at a respectful bank, with padma just plainly house wife.

At the moment, both are going through a critical phase, there younger daughter is missing. Complain is filed – no action!! They know nothing about their Daughter love affair, if any Riddhima has.

Armaan Malik is a goodlooking man, with good prompting looks; arrogant, harsh, unforgiving at one moment, and sweet, kind, caring and benevolent to his loved ones another moment. He is taking care of his family business, which was started of by his grand parents. He is the elder Son of his family, with an age of 27 and single and bugged by his mother for getting married. Though he has no hatred for marriage but he hasn't found the Perfect one yet, whom he could take as his wife.

At the moment; he pushed her long hairs off her face, and kept his forth-finger near her neck to check the heart beat. "She is alive!" he spoke to himself.

Atul Malik is an average looking guy, with a loose looks. He is sweet, kind and a giving person. He is the younger son of Malik family. And he has recently joined business, currently working under Armaan, his elder brother. Atul's age is 26 and he is still singles with few flings around the place.

At the moment, sleeping like a dog at home.

Billy and Naina Malik, parents of Armaan and Atul, they both are one of kind parents. They live a happy-to-go life. They would play, they would tease one another and they would love one another. As per billy 'Even 50 year old man has a heart – so what if he still love's his wife. So what if he wishes to kiss her wife at 50!!'

At the moment, both sleeping peacefully, basically not knowing what the world is going through.

Rahul Garewal, he is an orphan and completed his education through scholarships. He works as the Head of the marketing department of the Malik enterprise plus a temporary Vice chairman of the company. The most trusted person, for Malik Family and a Good friend, of armaan and Atul. He lives at a lavish apartment – still single – alone and with an age of 27.

At the Moment, he is at his home watching some horror movie until he hears a bell ring. "Yes Armaan! WHAT?"

I Am Not planning to Send PM anymore, as of now-- as my list include too many People... will be updating short parts and update will be soon -- may be a part a day. 😊

Edited by Hello_01 - 11 years ago
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay ur bak ...

awesum prologue ...

continue soon ...

waitin 2 read more of it ...

ritika
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yayyy..Finally you are back... I am sooo happy..
Missed your FF's soo much,,..
and this one is great... and the name is so exciting..I think this FF will be Hot FF ;) Lol
Continue soon..super excited
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I'm glad that you are finally back..
I'm so eager to read this new ff from your side.
The prologue sounds quite interesting.
Plz update this ff soonest..
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
res! Im so happy u wrote another FF!

That was very very intense!! And the girl running and the guy in the car is Armaan and Riddhima right? 😆
Can't wait to see What happens when they look at each other and meet properly!!
Will be looking forward to your update!! :)Edited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 11 years ago
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Its party time!! You are back! :DEdited by Die_hardfan_KSG - 11 years ago
rtjks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow new FF.

Interesting prologue.

Thanks for PM.

Update soon...
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MAHAAA🤗

Ahhh u r backkk😃😃
Missed ur writings so much man😃
Glad u r back😳
And CONGRATZZZ for new FF🥳
The prologue was interesting😃
Can't wait to read more of it😃
Thanks for ur informing PM😉😉(that's reminds me i have to bookmark this one😛😆)
keep writing😃

Love you❤️
prinzy😳

m-g19 thumbnail

wow new ff.

sound intrstng.

lookng 4wd 4 updates.

plz update soon.

n well come back.

thnx 4 pm