**Tangled connection of love ...**... - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
aro come her tell every 1 to come here i will not continue dat post so we will chat dear  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3084525?pn=38
bluelashes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey to ab whi se carry on kro 
bluelashes thumbnail
guys go jha maggie bula rhi hey ...
arooo i am sorryyy i dnt mean like dat plzzz   
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
loved d update and in bg second hand jawani bdw i loved dat movie so much watched it yesterday😆😆😆
---Shailu--- thumbnail
wowww !!!!

This ws damn Amazing update !!!!

Great thinking thoughts dear...

Am impressed wid ur presence of mind...

Great job !!!

Waiting for ur next update...

Thanq fr the PM !!!! =D
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mags & Aroma...thanks for ur PM...beautiful concept & wonderful first chapter...swayam is sooo cute as the flirt...luving what I hav read so far...hope things becum more clearer as the next update cums in & soon I hope!!!!!
---Shailu--- thumbnail
Wowwiie !!!

This is again such a marvellous piece of writing dear !!!

Do continue sooon.. :)
Shweta-kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the trio bonding..especially mr and mrs cheesy...wanna see who wins the race and who r those 3 guys..wish they are rey and all...upd8 soon...
*****chappy 2 ..*****
Please speakers on kar le jiya...
sorry for the mistakes before hand
we r back with our update plz if u guys like hit like button and comment ...we r sending pm to nearly 330 members abd likes are only 40or 45 plzzz if this continues den we will not continue this further anymore...

All the three took der positions and stood in a line and now started giving an attitude looks to each other ...''now they started their cars and was ready to move and kriys told in a lous voice go...
Suddenly neha raced in full speed and she was in the lead in den was kriya and last was swayam ...he was happy seeing his both the friendz are enjoying the race  and to tease them he took the chance and took the lead and was at first...

On other hand 3 best friends wer standing on the road and was looking tono the car coz their car has broked down and they had to reach some wer...(they wer 1 girls and 2 boys)
now the girls spoke "wat will we do guys"...for long time they wer hiring a taxi but non was ready to go...the 

guys suggested to take a lift from someone or else they might get late they wanted to go to der house ...
Now here neha  was in the lead and den kriya took over her and she say few people standing on thr side and guestering for lift and she stoped and so did they both  and den   kriya  wanted to asked to 1 guys...(who was quite handsome and looks hot but the guys took the opportunity and spoke first...and the both devils wer blowing the horn continuously from behind...)
guy1: hey our car has broked down and we need to get to our home urgently... so if u dnt mind can u gives us lift...

kr: sure y not hop in ...(and he said his friends to hop in but kriya interrupted )
kr:hey actually y dnt u 2 take the next 2 car coz we r in a race and i dnt wanna loos it coz of the load of the car ...
guy:y...aaa..sure and said his friends to come in next car and they did the same ..
kr:called swayam and neha and said to give them lift...(and they did so)
now they wer 2 -2 pairs in each car...and now neha took the lead ...she was driving like insain and kriya and swayam didnt wanted to loose so even they increased the speed and her in kriya's car the guy was hell scared...and caught hold of the seat..the boy said in a scared voice...

gy: can u drive little bit slow...plzzz
kr: i cnt i dnt wanna loose the bet...and race...
In swayam's care as u no a sexy girl was sitting ho can he resists...himself so he started his business.
sw: hey beautifull...i dnt see u around...ru new in this city...coz if ur nt new den definately u would have not gone unnoticed by me...
girl: dude wat ever my boyfriend is in the front car (giving him attitude ...)
sw: miss attitude (he said slowly so dat he cannot hear it)

They all just reached a place and the guy told kriya to stop it and she said both her friendz even to stop...3 got down and said  bye and thanks...now the race started again...and now they wer near collage and the gate of collage was so huge so dat 2 cars could easily get in together...so neha and kriya took the chance and rushed near the gate and entered the parking lot with a scraching sound grabbing every1s attention and as usual swayam lost 
the bet they 3 got down of the car and was looking some wat like this...

kriya wa looking hot in those boxers 

neha was lookis coool in dat avatar

all the three entered the collage in an tashan and every1 was looking at them ...girls wer drooling over him and boys wanted to talk to the 2 girls ...wen they entered a guy came 
and said kriya dat rdx was calling her and she before she leave she said to swayam... ...'
kr: bet tu yaad rahagi na ...mr cheezy

RDX cabin...
kr: may i come in sir...
rd: plz come in..
kr: how r u sir ?
rd: hw r u and how was ur vacations ...
kr:cool sir...
rdx...: o by the way new teen students ki entery hui hey or wo tumari dance team k mamber b honge ...(kriya in her hyper active mood...and leaves from der )

k *St* j ho kya rha hey kuj dino k liye hum teeno holiday pe kya gye sir ne to khud hi select kar liya .or batay b nahi or agar kar b liya to ek baar milva to dete by the way i don't believe ki mr cheezy ne bhi mujha  nahi bataya or meri sweet sis ne b nahi or upar se one hour main file ready karo un teeno ki jin k bare main pta b nahi o universe jg j sab kya ho rha hey or j swyam kha hey ... j rha swayam 

swayam kisi larki k saath lga hey again  as usual: 
sw  : u know u r so beautiful ...
g " really thanks 
kr : not again . swayam ...(pat him on his shoulders)
sw : don't disturbe please 
kr: swayam ...
sw : kon hey ...
kr : teri ma ...
sw: what meri ma nd turn ... with shock kriya tum 
kr : ha main 
sw : kya hua mrs cheez ...u look tensed everything ok 
kr: swayam m not in mood of joke ... file do muje 
sw :kon si hua kya 
kr:don't tell me ki tumhe pta nahi hey 
sw:kya pta nahi hey hua kya btao b abhi muje tension ho rhi hey 
Kr; jahi ki hamare jane k baad rdx sir ne teen new member select kar liye hey  hamari team k liye or unki file 

submit karwani hey or tune muje bataya b nah 
sw : what ..really i don't know about this k really or rdx sir ne bola b nhi 
kr: swayam tume pta hona chahiye u r GS
sw: k ur SG agar tuje nahi pta to muje kese pta hoga vese is bare main to CS ko pta hona chahiye kyu ki sabse 
pehle use hi message milta hey is bare main 
kr : u r right ...
sw: to chalo dekhte hey ki kha hey wo or baki team vese b un se mile nahi  wapis ane k baad ...
kr : ha chalo ...

in canteen .
sw : hello guys . nd hey sexy kya baat hey tumne hame batay nahi ha ...
ne : confused . mane kya nahi bataya sam ...
kr: jahi ki hamari team k liye rdx sir ne new three mamber select kar liye hey ...
ne : almost fell from her chair nd rest of gang stood upon there place : shout what ...
ne : muje is bare main kuj nahi pta ...
now mr&mrs cheezy  together : what ...
kr : ab kya kre ham log ...we have only one hour muje file submit karwani hey ...
sw : ha lekin j log hey kon hame pta b nahi ...
vi: or sir ne hame b nahi bataya ... 
nil : ja j to galat baat hey ...
ne : so hum kya kre one hour main hum kese find karege or file tayaar karege ...
simmi : guys ek kaam karte hey alag alag side main jate hey jo b nya student hoga us se poosh lege ...
amar : ale j thik bol rhi hey ...
trio ( sw , kr ne ..) ok guys let start we have only 40 min left lets go ...

all goes in different directin to find three new entries ...every1 running up and down 
at last rest of gang ... find them in reharsal hall ...
nd they all start fighting other hand trio also finding them ... they hear a loud voice coming from reharsal hall ...so they hurrily enter in hall ...

They saw that their whole gang and some 3 randam person was fighting on the den kriya was pissed of with this and shouts ...
kr: stop it enough ...(now all 3 moved in front sw,ne kr)wat r u all dng ...(she didnt see the 3 persons as they wer behind every1 and den )
sim: arre seee them na kriya they r in our  collage and saying dat we cant dance like them ...
kr: wat let me plz see the not so beautiful faces of that moron ...(by hearing this the girl came out and shouts)(wen swayam see her he say miss attitude ...)
gi: how dare u speak non sense with me do u even no who i am?
kr: i dnt give a dam who u r so plz dnt even care to explain ok?
gi: i am sharon ...sharon rai prakash...
kr: o to ye tum ho...jis ne yaha itna tehalka machaya hua hai...
boy:...reyansh ...its reyansh singhania .
2nd boy: and i am  vicky... we took admission in this collage so u no we r the new dancers ...
neha: did u just say dancers(and busted into laugh whole group was laughing )
kr: guys ...aand shush them ...now swayam said...
sw: ooo so u r those 3 jis ne meri best friend ko itna parashan kiya ha morning se ...(kriya said by showing attitude )
kr: so u think ki no 1 can dance like u guys ...(by hearing this sharon said)
sh: huhhh did u guys even see ur self i dnt thinkk e u guys can dance also...
sw: excuse me r u talking about my group ...
re: (said sharon)...leave it sharon just let it go..
sh : who r u ? ho kon tum miss what ever ...(pointing toward kriya)
kriya abhi bolne hi lagti hey ki kriya's phone ring ...
kr : hello yes sir ok sir we will b there ok ...
sw : kya hua ...
ne : ya what happen sis ...nd i must say agar rdx ne kuj bola na ...
kr : chill sis sir kuj nahi bolne wale u know me very well ...
whole gang start laughing ...
kriya come close to sharon ... by the way tum logo ko b rdx sir ne bulaya nd tumhe abhi pta chal jayega ki main i 
mean hum hey kon ... lets go guys ...all leave 

~In rdx office 
rdx : k(he calls keiys ...as k) tum ne abhi tak file submit nahi karawi what goign on ha ...aap kabhi late nahi hoti nd swayam u also neha aap b ...ii don't believe this guys aap log itne kabil ho or aaj ek shota sa kaam aap log nahi kar pye ...
other hand sharon , rey nd viky enjoyinh this all ...

at last kriya speak : ok sir abhi main bolu ...
rdx : ok ... shoot ...
kr : first of all sir hame is bare main bataya nahi gya ki hamari team k liye three new dancer select kar liye gya wo b without audition its ok . apne select kiya hey to ashe hi honge but according to rule in teeno ko CS , GS js SG k pass ja kar apne form submit karwane hte right lekin inho ne nahi karwaye to isme hamari kya galti hume to pta b 
nahi na ki kon hey j log ...

rdx : what tum logo ne forms nahi diye ...(pointing towars sh,re,vi)
sh : sir hame SG mile hi nahi 
rey : ha pr GS b nahi ...
viky : or CS b nahi 
rdx : to j kon hey ...
three together ...: kon sir ...
rdx : miss kriya SG of college ... mr SWAYAm GS of college  nd last but not least neha  CS of callege ...
sh : top of her voice... what ...
ab doosre teeno(sw.kr,ne)  : any problem ...
rdx : try to change topic to tum log kal se hamarri tem k saath 
but kriya intrupt ...
kr : wait sir 1st thing inko lagt hey ki hum logo ko dance nahi ata to hum inhe apni team main nahi ley sakte ...
rdx : but kriya inho ne abhi tum logo ka dance dekha nahi hey ..
sw : wahi to si hum bol rhe hey ...
rdx : matla b ...
ne: matlab hum inhe apna dance or j hame apna dance dikhaye ...means 
all together ... dance challenge 
rdx : u mean face off ...
kr : right sir or vo b kal ...
rdx : ok so guys sorry main in logo ko no nahi bol sakta so get ready ...
kr: best of luck nd wink at rey ...
whole gang leave ...
while rey , viky nd sharon standing there like statu ...

precap: the face off and a surprise  and ...??????keep thinking
OK guys sorry for such long 1 and please hit the like button and plzzz comment if u liked it..