Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey babe, I hope you are feeling better.. Sorry I couldn't reply yesterday.. my boyfriend is visiting.. he just caught me working on my story earlier.. so he is watching me closely to check whether or not I'm "wasting" my time on IF .. so I'm going to cut my post short, unlike my usual posts..

Well, in one line.. yesterday's episode was the best episode till date! It was perfect.. in fact all episodes from Tuesday were mindblowing!! Well done, cast and crew!! πŸ‘

I have to say that i loved Abhaas yesterday what an actor.. wah.. wah! He gave a mindblowing performance.. and next came Deepali.. finally CVs gave her a good role.. and she did it brilliantly.. in her sweet way.. a sister desperately trying to defend her sister.. she was amazing! 

I am waiting for the day Akash gets a good role.. In fact I think yesterday, there was a moment when I thought he actually beleived Shyam when he said the sisters trapped you.. though there was a time he was angry too when Shyam was accusing Payal.. so I'm not sure how he is going to react.. he seriously needs a good role.. Akshay is a versatile actor too! 

The first time I clapped during yesterday's episode was when NK comes and says, Khushiji was lying.. she lied so that she could make a fool out of you.. that was a brilliant dialogue, only NK would say that.. so frankly.. and I started clapping and laughing .. that was perfect.. and Shyam's expression then.. priceless!! πŸ‘

The next expression I loved was Khushi, when Arnav slapped Shyam a second time.. she had a "what-the" look.. not a shocked look like others.. this was clearly a what the look.. I loved it.. and it makes me laugh each time... πŸ˜†

I already wrote this on Phoenix's post and she helped me clear my concerns.. but I will say again.. that I'm upset that CVs still show Arnav as being protective of his sister and listening to Shyam accuse his wife of being so low in character! I agree you love your sister and all, but your wife is the reason you are still alive.. when that sister did nothing! I was real angry yesterday.. but I mean Phoenix helped me realize that yes, Arnav did try to take his sister out of the room, so that he could slap Shyam, because he knew his sister won't be able to take it if he slapped Shyam in front of her.. but Shyam, he knew the moment Anjali left, people might turn against him.. he knew Anjali was his trump card..as long as she was there and she believed his lies, the family will support him.. but then, once he saw Khushi helpless and begging for him to trust her, he knew he couldn't take it anymore. .he trusted her all the time.. he was quietly listening to the things she said and NK and Payal said and like I said in my previous post, anyone who wanted to trust her could easily see how the pieces fit together perfectly! So like Phoenix pointed out, he decided that Khushi needed his support more, left his sister standing there and walked to Shyam.. and phatak.. phatak.. yay!! I knew he should slap him twice.. that's how I was going to write it in my story.. and that dialogues were so good.. it was perfect.. and Khushi's expression hearing my wife and these two people are the most important in my life.. the way Arnav said it and the way Khushi's face lit up hearing it.. made me go crazy!!! πŸ˜†

But i have to say.. Khushi's plea asking ARnav to look into her eyes to trust her.. made me laugh.. that was so cheesy.. seriously, CVs.. I actually thought Shyam would say, "really. .that is your proof.. look into my eyes.. you are pathetic, Khushiji".. πŸ˜†

Overall, awesome performances by Barun, Sanaya, Abhaas and finally I have a new person to  add, Deepali!! and the story.. maan! CVs, I keep falling in love iwth you guys everyday.. 

Can I say again that I loved the way the truth came out.. how awesome!! I have been watching the three episodes so many times.. to see the way everything.. I mean everything was so good.. I dont know what to say.. I'm glad Manorama heard Khushi-Shyam discussion, that is why Shyam's past was revealed.. I loved the way that was revealed.. Khushi said I did everything for the family.. Manorama saying oh is that why you asked Shyam to divorce Anjali. .and Shyam of course said I did it coz Khushi was after me and I wanted to save the family name.. and then he goes on and on blaming Khushi for lusting after him.. NK knew everything about the kidnapping, so he could defend Khushi especially regarding what Manorama heard... and I knew Shyam would say that Khushi flirted with NK too.. that was perfect.. she wanted three guys lusting after her.. oh boy oh boy.. you have no idea how much Arnav would have loved that.. πŸ˜† Poor Arnav, he heard everything.. he saw Khushi's tears.. and he wanted to kill Shyam, but hten he looked at his sister.. I hate that.. I hated that so much.. but yeah, I know why he did it.. its ok.. but thank god finally he decided he had to do it, sister or no sister, for his love! and that's why he went and slapped Shyam.. sigh! it was so good.. im still drooling.. this show is so awesome, Fuzzy.. I'm so in love with this show!! 

So here is where we are after the 3 day court case
- Arnav got his proof, Shyam in his attempt to try to blame Khushi, forgot that Arnav knew he loved Khushi.. so now Arnav knows Shyam is lying
- Nani might believe Khushi.. because she knows Khushi is not a characterless female
- Manorama will support Anjali, 'coz she doesn't trust the Gupta sisters
- Akash might not beleive Payal.. as it is he doesn't like her for trying to adjust into his life.. yeah.. i purposely said that.. why CVs, why are you making him an idiot?
- Anjali of course will still trust her husband
- Shyam is surely coming back.. there is no way Abhaas is leaving the show. .he is such a brilliant villain.. I'm sure the CVs will make him stick around!

I think Khushi's troubles are coming to an end, 'coz Arnav will support her now.. though I think Anjali is the one who is going to try to cause a rift between them.. but Anjali has played cupid so far, so by trying to cause a rift, she might bring them closer.. I hope our worries dont come true.. tha tKhshi wont leave Arnav, so that he doesn't have to choose between his sister and her.. 

So I think we are going to get lots of rabba ve's next week, a kiss on Monday/Tuesday and I think the ME is going to be the consummation!! well I hope there is romance on the cards and not more tears for our dear Khushi!

Oh and I just realized yesterday, why Arnav was wearing the baniyan for so long.. it was for that scene where he threw out Shyam.. Arnav in white and Shyam in black.. good vs evil.. of course he could still have worn a white shirt.. but thank you for this CVs, not everyday do we get to drool over Arnav's body right..  he is always in suit and shirt and all.. but hopefully once the romance starts, we can see more of baniyans and shirtless.. well I prefer Arnav in baniyan than shirtless.. he looks sexier.. he looks awkward when he is shirtless! But I guess if he is romancing.. then maybe he won't look awkward πŸ˜† 

Ok, I know I said short post.. but I did ramble on.. ignoring my boyfriend's angry stares.. poor thing, he just wants me to do my work.. and not spend my time on IF .. but kya kare, I cannot control myself.. Im addicted!! 

Love you Fuzzy!! Get well soon. .and talk to you soon, hon!!! πŸ€—
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
coolmove1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 episode was awesome😊 I must say shyam's acting is awesomeπŸ‘ and sanaya was on her bestπŸ‘ loved her all expressions😊 and payal was also goodπŸ‘ cant wait for Monday... and I hope Anjali dont blame Khushi and arnav for all this ,agar aisa hua toh ye story EK rishta Movie ke jaise ho jaye gi lolπŸ˜›
LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely dovely post jst awesome...
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my you too have migraine...me too...I can understand your pain.πŸ˜”

Your post was too good😊
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I missed your post ... Actually I could not watch the show in time so was eagerly waiting for your update ... Sorry to hear about your health ,,,,,,,,,,, Get well Soon sweetie and here is Jadoo ki Jhapi for you πŸ€—

What to say about the episode ... It was absolutelty a double treat πŸ˜‰

Abhaas used his professional skills very well to turn the tables around πŸ˜†

But in return he got a double Dhamaka πŸ˜† ... ASR you rocked it πŸ˜ƒ

But yeah you are right ... Gupta sisters might face hard times in upcoming episodes ... But if ASR is with Khushi then all is well πŸ˜†

And the precap ------- OMG 😲 ... I just hope that Anjali and her baby is safe otherwise Khushi might see harder times ahead
I found Anjali a bit weird ... I do not know why but something was there πŸ˜• 

Once again I'll pray for your health ... GET WELL SOON

slanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
EXCELLENT!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
HAVE A LOOK

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3077767

Know why didn't Arnav disclose about him witnessing Shyam saying that he cannot leave Khushi and that he loves her???

What will happen if Shyam asks again(just like he accused Khushi before every one asking her to tell whether she did or didn't tell that she wanted to ruin Arnav) 
 about what Khushi has said( as he already Knew that ASR had accused Khushi and the reason behind forceful marriage was this---but he is not aware of the present condition between the lovers ,,ofcourse)

And what will happen if ASR has to diclose about Khushi's words and the contract marriage infront of the family?? 

ASR knows Shyam is pretty capable to use his croocked brain to use all the statements,, and the verbale witnessing evidence turn upside down to make the listner purplezed and then to blindly believe in the instant fairy stories he weaves in no time!! 

So , he may have felt that it is better to keep quiet, that causing any harm to Khushi.

SEE HOW MANY LOOP-HOLES WERE THERE IN THERE??

HOW MANY CONTRADICTORY STORIES SHYAM MADE?? HIS FISRT WORDS HAD NO CONNECTION WITH THE LAST WORDS...

HE has trapped himself in his own snare,, the more he tries to come out from the trap he layed for Khushi,,the more he gets entangled and get all his hands and feet glued in the dirty matter!!

Don't u think that  
ASR HAS NOTICED HOW SHYAM GOT ENTANGLED IN HIS OWN LIES!!
We cannot deny the fact that the silent spectator ASR veiw the full scene just like we the audience did!!

so, if we have noticed those loop-holes we cannot deny the fact ASR has noticed those too,,

Shyam beign a LIZARD and changing the skin colours according to the new situations --- 
his mouth will work as soon as he listens to some one uttering the truth,,(without any preplanning --)
and then when he continues reaccusing the one who has accused him,,he gets a sudden turn and remembering of that "RE-accusing" may cause damage to him,,
so he suddenly drives away from the route and starts defending himself!!

There were somany examples for this ,, and fell ASR too has noticed those:

**Payal to speak scene:

1. Shyam first "re-accused" Payal for hiding the "TRUTH" for the sake of her marriage

2.Then he came to senses and suddenly changed his word telling that "she didn't tell anything ,because nothing such has happend" DEFENDING

3.And the final dirty step was to deleberately create stories to "RUIN TO OPONENTS CHARACTER"

this was Shyam's way of facing the proof ,, so if ASR's proof was out--who can guarantee that the same thing won't happen to ASR's prooves??
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: archanakamaraj

yayyy..fazi !!πŸ€— iam so happy.πŸ₯³.so no more words today...becoz two slaps  makes me a day..one of his di and another for his wife..that was a happiest day ever,,πŸ˜ƒ

omg..god.😲.those husky voice😍 and english dialogues😍..margaya πŸ˜πŸ€’

😳hotwa is amazing lol
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: srijaaa127

Hey nice nice analysis fazila 😊... Waiting for ur post
Wow awesome episode!!! Ahhh I just loved it... Am playing the replay of that slap scene again and again... πŸ˜‰
To our surprise, two slaps... Am sooo happy when he said that dialogue this is for my wife... Oh my god at that time am screaming, shouting and crying... Waiting for this day..
Awww shyam, if they give chance to me i want to slap him continuously without a break...
How can anyone be such shameless... 😑 The way he is talking about khushi by using all the dirty words... I just want to kill him

I know...what a character...n everyone was listening to him...i mean..hello...were they shock to hear him come out like that??? I hope so...

Finally he's thrown out of the house... But i think still the scene is not yet completed.
Kudos to sanaya and shyam πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘... They were just brilliant
Now am waiting for monday yaar

Monday shyamli will make life hell for all... thanks😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

i no i think akash had lost his memory i guess he was d 1 who was going mad 2 hear yes from payal n was actually madly in luv wid her n now he dint even react when snake was insulting payal infact he lukd a bit suspicious :(

i really felt lyk slapping him :(  i really thought dat he wud say/do sumthing but he was just standing lyk a statue

Agree...has he forgotten everything...or was he drunk???

n ASR was backkk wid a bang
luv u barun ur slaps were just amazing
n what can i say 4 sanaya d way she acted 2day was just flawless shez d best gal 2 play d role n i'm sure no1 cud potray d character as beautifully as sanaya is doing πŸ‘πŸ‘
luv u sarun n keep rocking

u said it...they rock n rock us too...totally in love with them...sighhh...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

On a lighter note,my sarcastic reaction of today...
Shyam: Lier sisters... blah blah blah... Characterless... blah blah blah... I am innocent as a freaking snow... blah blah blah...

So they all saw his colors today...how calm n himself he was????

Anjali: Mujhe sob kuch sob samajh sob aa nehin raha hain sob sob...
ASR dozing: Umm... I would speak but I have not slept last few days having wet dream about my hot wife. So my brain is kinda on a snooze mode. Let's have a quick nap standing up leaning on my weeping Di... She is not gonna move to much on her lame leg...

Anjali is poojali...n ASR...i bet he was requested by KKG..u never let me speak...plz now u keep mum n let me talkπŸ˜‰

Khushi: Arnavji... shoo... get up... believe in me... Look into my eyes... (Stares at him deep)
ASR wakes up: Huh? Oh yes... I love Khushi. Shyam flirts with her. Slap slap... Get lost...
Me: *facepalm* What the?
I told Avni (highonshows) yesterday that Arnav is wasting so much time poking nose that it's gonna go up Khushi's a$$ next... If Anjali, the delicate tweety of Raizada Asylum decides to faintwa, then Khushi, NK and Payal will be left holding ghanta...
Arnav will go "Didi tera husband kameena, hai ram ab to hosh mein aana..." but if she faintwa then Khushi is screwed...
Poojali has three ram ban...
1. Faintwa, sickwa, pregnantwa - ergo needs creepwa...2. Cry, whine and worship - ergo increasing sympathy votewa3. Angry, Hungry (For Khushi's blood) and langry (taangwa) - ergo Khushi get outwa...
Now any of these might happen... Takewa your pick...

how about the 4th option...mentally sick...she is...but this will mkae her complete wacko...poor Arshi...sigh