Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Hey babes.. time for spoiler.. πŸ˜†
Mishti_mkm said it seems the ME promo is about Anjali going to the doc to abort her baby.. yes of course, it's all about her.. this story is all about that stupid Anjali.. why cant it be about Arshi.. it's always Di this.. Di that..😑 and here I was thinking.. Arshi will consummate during the ME.. but no, I'm sure they are just about to do something.. when someone comes knocking.. saying Di not around.. see even before the wedding.. he would have confessed his love if that stupid di wasn't in an accident. .arrgghh.. I hate Anjali for interfering but then again I love Anjali for bringing them together too.. arggh.. haha.. there too nafrat and mohabbat .. between Anjali and us Arshi fans πŸ˜†

How about this...they show Ajalis story... n in the background Arshi romancing????? how will that be????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

fuzzy, episode was just awesum n i really felt my breathe up with the two slaps...love ASR...awesum post!πŸ˜ƒ

thx😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: babes25

Friday's epi was Awesome, especially the slap not one but two... I really hope that Arnav would clear the MU between Kushi and the family on Monday...

i hope so 2
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lovely post...hope you feel better😊...gosh what an episode...in the beginning i though awe man they're gonna drag, but then ASR came in with his tight slaps...superb and mind blowing...he just rocked the show near the end of the epi...loved how he called Khushi his wife and drove Shyam by his collar to the door!!!...full of hotness, attitude, and anger!!! loved it!!

<3 Barun <3
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalo_megh

lovely post...hope you feel better😊...gosh what an episode...in the beginning i though awe man they're gonna drag, but then ASR came in with his tight slaps...superb and mind blowing...he just rocked the show near the end of the epi...loved how he called Khushi his wife and drove Shyam by his collar to the door!!!...full of hotness, attitude, and anger!!! loved it!!

<3 Barun <3

πŸ˜† hot wa never cease to amaze me...πŸ˜† loved him n poor khushi...he marked her...telling eveey one whatshe means to him in her own loud style...πŸ˜†
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

How about this...they show Ajalis story... n in the background Arshi romancing????? how will that be????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hehe.. babe.. you know the answer to that.. you know I would love that.. πŸ‘ 
CVs, I hope you are listening!
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what a post loved it 
Fazila~ thumbnail
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3