Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aminta13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the likes and long comments !! :)
                            Glad you guys liked it 
                        I just love writing this FF
     Don't worry I'll always send P.M's to you as long as this FF goes 
                         Sorry if I miss anyone
                              But one request 
                      Please don't stop reading it
                      Tell me if it gets boring 
                       And give me your ideas
             I would love to add them as well 
              πŸ˜ƒ I just wish this FF gets popular πŸ˜ƒ

aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amanda123456789

Awe this was really  really funny - I cracked up , was grinning at the computer , mom was seriously wondering about what has gotten into me now 

You were rite, you have a good sense of humor 
And poor Shayam by the way - his fate is to get spanked by Arnav lolz πŸ˜†
"Arnav : Di I'm not letting him stay in this house any longer

Shayam : par par sale sahib

Angele: Had no idea what to do but looking at the scene she had no idea who to support" 

this part was awesome and Arnav trying to explain to Nani that Shayam set cameras in the house and received this as the answer 

Nani: Yah chote isn't that good

Arnav : Good , I mean seriously

Nani: Ha chote if any thief tries to enter our house or steal , you know it will be useful'

This part was damn funny

And poor N.k asking him when he's gonna leave so sad !!

And Angele started laughing I so wanna see Arnav and N.k's expressions at that moment  

And they finally saw each other in the TV LOlz and they saw two RUBAVEY moments of Arnav and Kushi - LOVED IT 

Now who are they gonna believe REAL , innocent9( actually I cant say that but still,) and the EVIL snakewa - Shayam trying to prove himself rite it was hilarious 

And how could I forget Hello hi bye bye , manorama of the TV stole her line I wish so badly that I could see her expression at that minute I's sure it would be priceless 

Shayam Thought :  Hey this couple ( Arnav and Kushi ) actually look really good together - I wish that really happens in the serial though it's to much to ask for , it would be nice

Loved your update as usual 

Please continue soon

And thanks for the PM

Please Keep sending me PM's πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the complement !! :) 

and for the very very long comment

Its my longest until now !!!

Glad you liked it

I'll continue sending PM's don't worry  

aminta13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: please6

No your not disturbig me by sending a pm in-fact  i love it that you put your time in sending pms to people helping them to catch up anywyays love this ff and thanks for the pm

I just thought so incase your reading another intresting FF so .. But glad you liked it, and Welcome😊
aminta13 thumbnail
                            NOTE:
I'll update as soon as it reaches to 20 likes or comments πŸ˜Š
I promise πŸ˜ƒ
Lets see if that happens - lolz πŸ˜† 
Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
arshistar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hilariousss.Can't stop laughing...
IPKKND100 thumbnail
WOW !! Now that was HILARIOUS !!! 
I'm sure it'll reach 20 soon - lolz cant wait for the upgrade
Add me to your PM list 
Loved all the parts 
Too much to list 
neag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u won't even think how bad i'm laghing...now i'm having crams in my stomach 'cause of laughing
aminta13 thumbnail
So you guys reached 20 thats great Well I'm not gonna break my promise so I'll update now and for the PM's I'll send them tommorow sorry I cant send them today really mean have to sleep that's why but not before I update :)
aminta13 thumbnail

Chapter ' 3

Shayam Thought :  Hey this couple ( Arnav and Kushi ) actually look really good together oh seriously good was the biggest understatement to be ever given they looked like the best couple in the whole universe As Angele and Nani smiled at each other and N.k , Akash and Payal could'nt help but smile too as they were such a good couple that could do any thing for each other Arnav had no idea how to ever show his face to the family he thought he could use the ASR mask but this time no it would be of no use at all , Wait a second did I just say that ,thought Shayam he was also getting atticted to this couple  

As the serial got over

Arnav: Now tell me!! Now tell me some body, What the hell is going on? He questioned but no one had an answer for this one but they all wanted one instead

Akash : Bhai, Bhai I can't believe it were , WERE ON TV!!

N.k:  Akash bhai were on TV , WERE ON TV !!!

Akash: Can you believe that Bhai

N.k :  Akash you stole my spine !!

EVERYONE ( excluding N.K) : YOUR SPINE !!

Arnav: How in the world are you standing then

N.k : sorry ,sorry , he says holding his ears , Line, line

Manorama:  nohot Onily you eveans me!!

Kushi: Par Arnavji yeh kasay ayi

Arnav: That's what even I dont know Kushi It's probably because of this 'SHAYAM MANOHAR JHA"

Shayam: Par par Salle Sahib

Arnav: Oh shut up !! Don't Salle Sahib me !! I am not falling for any of your damn traps , You get that !!

Shayam had no idea what to do because if he opened up the only words that came out of his mouth right now was Par Par Salle Sahib !!

Angele: Par Chote , I don't think he has done anything this time, I mean if he had why would he be shown

Arnav turned to Shayam: Ya that's rite di and when did this happen in our house

They had a flash back ' it was before Shayam had changed but it did happen

Arnav took out his phone and dailed a number

Arnav: Hello Its ASR , I want by house checked without leaving a spot if there are any cameras hidden anywhere here

Arnav walked off to his room to work he turned on the laptop to check any mails for the details of the new deals

There was a email from Lavanya

Kushi had just come by there she noticed the email was from Lavanya and got super excited

Kushi: Arnavji Lavanyaji kya email bajey hey ? ( What email has Lavanya sent)

Arnav : I don't know Kushi , I was just about to check it

He opened the page

It said

Hey ASR I was googleling when I found this link which I accidentally clicked and it opened up and you have to see what I saw and when I saw it I got the shock of my life

Well here's the link , ENJOY!!

And please tell Kushi about it she'd love to know

P.S And don't miss the whole of Raizada mansion- NOT EVEN MUTTON , she would love it

P.S.S Arnav didn't check the email

Kushi: Arnavji check tho charo na

Arnav: NO Kushi I cant waste my time for all this non-sense I have important emails to check

Kushi pleaded but it was of no use

She walked out of the room with a depressed look

N.k saw Kushi and came up to her

N.k: Kushiji app impressed kyu hai Kushiji

Kushi: Nanheji impressed nahi depressed

N.k ha ha Kushiji par kya app ko thang kar rahe hay , before Kushi could answer

Kyon Kushiji ro thareshan kar rahehay ?

Kushi: Nanheji : Thareshan nahi pareshan

N.k : Ha ha Pareshan tho he may bola Kushiji

Kushi had no idea how to get to the point to N.K so she thought the only way is she gets to the point

Kushi: Nanheji apkey pas internet hai kya

N.k: Ha hai Kushi ji

AS they walked toward his laptop

He turned it on logged on to the internet went to google

Kushi had noticed the words so she typed them

And got the website she double clicked it and it opened to

The India forums she scrolled down to Star plus and noticed ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON and double clicked it

And it opened she saw the page and got the shock of her life her pictures with Arnav was there !! She looked at N.k and back at the laptop and screamed at the laptop like Heaven landed on Earth and Earth fell into hell ' like their gonna die

Hearing this coax The whole of Raizada mansion not missing a person not even Lakshmi

Stared at them

Arnav : What

Kushi: No Arnavji What the !!!

Arnav : Kushi tum theek tho ho na , he asked concered of her lunatic state , he had seen Kushi lose it at many times but this was the limit any one would jugde her as an mentally disturbed patient

Kushi: Arnavji yeh dekh ho na !!

As Arnav, Kushi, N.k, Nani, Angele, Shayam, Mami, Mama( for once was actually present) , masala mama ( by the way where did he disappear now a days ?) , Laxmi or MUTTON ( by Lavanya ) , HP, OP and all the Prasad brothers  . ( sorry if I've missed any one )

They all looked at the screen pic of Arnav- Kushi and the real Arnav and Kushi . and Arnav scrolled the sceen down and saw all the topics there were all sort of topics, toll-charts, Pics , Spoilers, Bashers, Praisers ( LOL) , FF's, SS's, OS's they clicked on an FF and it was a story on Arnav- Kushi and all of them this surprised Arnav he was never this surprised even when his di had called him Arnav instead of Chote he did'nt but this he , Kushi ,all . Were famous this place he was not only famous for his buissness  but his looks , Kushi's beauty, Manorama's Hello hi bye bye, Though he still did'nt understand the point of saying hi and bye at the same time , Mama's absence , Nani's sweetness and Holiness , Angele's best sister, teenage giggle and sweetest person ever possible , ( havn't seen any one as sweet as her before ), Shayam's evilness , looked Shayam again God couldn't he ever be   known for anything good but evil in his life , Laxmi and etc., etc., etc. . 

------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!! 

As I had promised I updated the new part :)

Please tell how it is 

Its funny though - lolz 

And your comments their wounderful it maked me so happy reading them , Please also comment people πŸ˜Š

I'll upgrade when it reaches to 25 , Ok am I asking to much 

OK 20 - 25 likes 

Please dont forget to Comment!! πŸ˜†

Edited by aminta13 - 11 years ago
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay e first
loved it it was awsome and the ff forum .. anyways loved it and thanks for the pm