Love to hate U |season 2| blog link pg1

..nams.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

this FF is continued in my BLOG

plz check it regularly as i will be updating it there only! thanku all.. 

im not going to decorate my thread this time with Glitters im keeping this as simple as possible

[ banner will b up soon ]

INTRODUCTION

two people hate each other to that extent that they fall in love..

wen hatred takes over love no one realize but when love takes over hatred it leaves unbearable pain and scars..

fell in love once upon a time..

betrayed in love once upon a time..

hurt pain never vanishes..!!!

but will love again take over hatred ??

will the truth convince hearts and minds ?

or there is a rise of new buds of love ??

to know more keep reading Love to Hate u

an SS on kriyaansh

i warmly welcome all of u

BOOK 2 - Love to hate u

index links below
Edited by ..nams.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..nams.. thumbnail
PROLOGUE

taking the car in jet speed she made her way through the calm streets of delhi.. the early morning sun rays has just reached the earth. making it pleasant every moment the sun is slowly rising up the sky.

when the whole world has just woke up to start their day this young girl drives with full speed towards her desination.

she pulled up her car in a haste rushing through the parking lot, giving the watchman almost a heart attack she threw herself out of the car with her backpack clung to one side of her body..

she ran through the entrance glancing at the watch.. her small curls fitted just above her shoulder line started flying in the air as she ran through the steps inside the building..

the big name plate at the entrance '92.7 BIG FM'

bumping into someone, she made him fall.. a guy who probably looked like a nerd who had just finished his office work and was running out of the office towards his house..

he fell down on his butt with a curse word 'WTH'

she shrugged balanced herself pushed him and ran past him shouting back 'Sorry Dude in a hurryyy..' for the next few seconds she ran through the corridors of the building pushing anyone who came on the way.. and muttering sorry behind them..

wearing shorts and tank top, complete visible like a tomboy she reached up till the lift doors.. fortunate or unfortunate which happend to be closed just by the second she reached there.. cursing 'DAMN' in air she ran up to third floor through stair case..

the whole building was silent.. the staircase was abandonmed.. few youngsters were holding coffee mugs glancing through few papers and lingering here and there..

few relaxed in couch on the corridors of every floor.. few were busy with their gymnastics on the second floor.. panting hard she finally reached the third floor.. just to scare the receptionist who had just dozed off due to her night shift.. the receptionist woke up with a jerk and was in a shock to say anything..

panting hard the girl smiled sheepishely and asked 'im just on time isnt it ??'

'NO UR LATE AGAIN MISH!!!!' a 25 year old lady stood right infront of the girl glaring at her with her hands crosed on her chest..

the girl sheepishly turned herself towards the voice appeared..

the girl grinned.. 'im ..' she started just to be interrupted by the lady..

'Ur late again Miss Misha Dobriyal!!! by complete 2 minutes!!!'

misha glanced here and there seeking any help from her colleagues who stood at a distance staring at them.. when she found no one would help she sighed..

'im sorry Rina.. next time il be on time PAKKA!!!!! i swear and u knw..' she started again only to b cut of by the lady [ Rina ]

'No more excuses!!! Mishaa im..' the lady started with her ranting but stopped when she heard a person calling her hesitatingly she turned back to see who it was ..

'ummm Rina.. let her go.. her show is in 2 minutes..' the guy informed her and went off..

misha cursed 'SHIT' rina glared at her and sighed 'this is last time misha!! i will not tolerate next time u get that ??' rina yelled

'Yess Ma'am!! now cal i leave ???' misha ran before Rina could answer.. rina smiled as misha trialed off..

misha was a successful RJ in 92.7 BIG FM - New Delhi.. she was the talk of town.. evry youngster loved her ideas and her show 'Morning Coffee with Misha..' she wasnt a sweetheart.. she was a arrogant she was bitch at time.. soft as a flower from heart she was the star of Big Fm no one could dare to dis obey her.. even though she often comes late due to her sleeping habbits.. she never fails in perfectionism! enigma of a rockstar she cheers up evryone's morning with her intellugent and smart talks..

completed event management course successfully in Delhi she is currently working as RJ in BIG FM..

as she entered her room, she started her job.. wishing good morning to Delhi she started her another day with attitude...

'hai BAGWAAN!! yeh ladki aaajjj b Radio Office chali gayi ???' a middle aged lady ranted around the busy house.. the whole house was busy in decorating the house for upcoming function... there wer garlands on railings.. numerous ladies and men indulged themself in different works.. the kitchen was filled with preparations of food in large scale!!! [ haha ]

after screaming around the whole house she entered the bedroom which was still closed.. she was about to go inside when she heard some voices inside the room.. she moved inside the room to see Smriti waking up her daughter abruptly..

'Kria!! BAS UTO AB!!! AAJ KE DIN TUM ITNI DER KAISE SO SKTI HO ? WAKE UP KRIA !!!'

'smriti ??? ssshhh!! kya kar rhi ho ? sone dona usse.. deko kitni pyaar lag rhi hai..' saying wich the lady sat next to the sleeping beauty..

kria wore her blanket up till her forehead saving herself from lights and her mom's shoutings!!

the lady slowly pulled the blanket down.. a smile crept over her face and hugged the lady's arms and slept comfortably..

'MADHU UR SPOILING HER !! kal ko apne pati ke gar jaakar b yeh aise hi nautanki karegi deklena!!'

'haan toh ismei kya hai karne do!! after all she is such princess not like my daughter devil!!' madhu complained caressing kria's hair.. kria giggled in her sleep..

''Misha is not a devil! she is the best!! maanti hoon she isnt girly types lekin jaise b hai kamse kam waqt ke apna kaam karti hai kria ki tarah nhi..'

'dont u dare say anything about kria' madhu hugged kria glaring at smriti..

'tumne hi meri beti ho bigada hai!!' smriti grwoled

'haan toh tumne b toh meri beti ko bigada hai uska kya ??'

uggh u both r  impossible!!'

both madhu and kria together 'I AM POSSIBLE!!!'

smriti hit her forhead.. and left the room.. madhu kissed kria's forhead and asked her to wake.. she nodded.. madhu got up to leave and then wispered 'kria aaj puja hai gar mei u knw na... sab arhe hai so dress up..!! aaj meri princess sabse pyari lagni chahiye..'

'puja kyun ??? direct engagement kyu nhi rk lete ?? kitni rasmei hoti hai ismei! uggh mera sar dard hota hai!!'

madhu giggled 'iss ek baat mei tum misha aur karan teeno ek jaise ho !! i dont want any complaints get ready tab tak mei teri behen ko lecture deke aati hoon..'

kria laughed and nodded.. before madhu leave the room kria yelled 'Misha is not a devil'

'uffoo mama!! mei ek RJ hoon and i love that job! aap ek maa ho and u love to do puja's!! so lets do our own fav things na! kyu subah subah paka rhe ho ???'

'misha !! its already  10 agar ek gante ke andar tum yahan aakar tayyar nhi hui toh deklena!!!' madhu yelled at misha on fone..

misha scowled 'shaadi kria ki hai muje kyu torture kar rhe ho ???'

'MISHAAA'

'Okay Okay fine im coming!!' she disconnected the fone and muttered 'ugghh kria in sab ki badla mei lekar rhongi!'

saying wich she rushed to her cars..

i know it isnt that good for a prologue and more of Misha's part.. well as i said two new characters.. Karan and Misha.. il update CS soon and im naming this as SS nly though it may contain around 15-20 chapters 😃

hope u liked it..

and kria ki shaadi matlab i know sab mere peeche muje maarne ke liye aayenge but have patience after all its kriyaansh SS 😆

review time.. 😳😳
Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail
INDEX

book one : click here

[ scroll down on the posts do get links to diff threads ]

chapter one : click here

few notes : click here
Edited by nams_arsha - 11 years ago
..nams.. thumbnail

will update in d even dear 😛
sujana9 thumbnail
res for comment

update soon <333

unres :

amazing update as always lovely waiting for an update

muahzzz😳😳
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
waitin 4 S2 to start!!

Edited by kriyaanshd3 - 11 years ago
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res for cmnt :P:P

==unresd==

Mishaa !!!! kria ki behen 😲 (behen hi he na? 😆)
an RJ...coolll !!!! 😎
hehe... tomboyish///dats also cool 😆
haila 2 mins late..very bad very bad...u shud b jaldi always 😆...follow kria..rey ke lie just 30 secs late hti thi aur bechri ko tb  bhi punshmnt milti thi 😆
ahaan !!! engagement ho rhi he kisiki... thot karan ya misha ki hgi bt ye toh Kria ki engagement nikli !!!! 😲
kon he vo??!!! 😲 bata mujhe jldi !!!! CS ke sath update bhi de dio pleej ⭐️
aur ye misha...abe teri behen i engagement he..ek din toh nakhre na kar 😡
and kria ne kuch ni kha..she's happiieee 😲
i jus hope its Reyaansh ... nhi hua toh 
and the update had misha kria madhu n smrithi...karan ka kya hua? 🤣
btw fab update..waiting for the next one 😃
Edited by swaron502 - 11 years ago
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES

UNRES

Omg !
Book 2 is vry different frm Book 1 !
Its seems vry intrestin !?
N who r mish n karan !
Whuever dey r we need KRIYANSH !
I really hope dat dis has a happie endin !
Waitin fr CS n Chapter 1 Eagerly !Edited by aashi_arsha - 11 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
res
unres
finally update i am so happy and bdw yeh wahi misha and madhu hai na jo PKYEK mein hai aah love dem and kriya ki shaadi kise ho rahi hai😲
Edited by pkriyaansh - 11 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo at last you updated! thanks a lot 😳

book 2 looks really different from book 1... I just hope isme happy ending ho!

Kria ki shaadi! nahiii!!! 😭
who is this Misha and Karan?? Misha ko thoda kam dikhana...KriYansh zyada!
Rey ko jaldi introduce karona! please! 😳

radio office and all huh! 

update soon please! 
Edited by Love_Kunwar - 11 years ago